Tai's Journal

• Tai-Da Vrikaurvan
  • Tai-Da Vrikaurvan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 47

Tai-Da Vrikaurvan replied the topic: Re:Tai's Journal

Ye I'm going to keep a small notepad and pen under my pillow. Will come in handy next time lol.

Jedi Apprentice Tai-Da Vrikaurvan
Apprentice to Jedi Phoenix
Former Apprentice to Streen Ynr

“It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.”
― Mother Teresa

"Look to the future and your eyes cannot shut. Look to the past and you can't open them. Live in the moment, and you can blink."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tai-Da Vrikaurvan

I was on my way back from the shop. I looked up to the sky and seen something I think may have been some symbolic message. There was a huge mass of black cloud shaped almost like a head and sholders. And beside it a small but golden shine in the cloud. In that golden shine cloud I could see a bird. At first glace my first thought was eagle. As I looked around and back up the shape had changed. Could be mere coinsidence but I feel that there is some meaning to it. I have been getting a lot of these symbolic messages recently and I have little doubt that this is another. After seeing this I kept noticing birds, hearing bird calls. Could be my mind is linking them together but I feel that there maybe some message related to Air element or birds in particular.

― Mother Teresa

"Look to the future and your eyes cannot shut. Look to the past and you can't open them. Live in the moment, and you can blink."

• Tai-Da Vrikaurvan

The past few days I have been less active on the IJRS however I will be more active this coming week. The past few days I have been doing my study into Magick and some work on the Force. I am starting to get an understanding for the basics of Magick and I am starting to feel the connection between using Magick and the Force. It is a very interesting topic.

I am going to move on with Robert Bruce N.E.W at some point this week and try out the next chapter. I am also due to do the next Meditation 101 exercise but I am going to have to wait a week before moving on, I have another meditation connected to Magick that requires a weeks attention so I will have to mix and match, I should be able to start it at some point this week. I should also continue with the Creed 101 course too, I will probably do that monday morning.

My smoking is going good, I have been smoking 10 ever since that 10 pack day. It is becoming a lot easier and I'm going to start cutting down 1 every few days and see if I can bring it down to 5.

I have been dreaming more often but most of my recent dreams I have not been able to remember much.

I found a stone in the garden yesterday. I was out enjoying the day and I stumbled upon a red stone with a circle on the top, it had a weird feeling about it, I don't know what but I am going to meditate on it. Ill put a picture up so others can see.

― Mother Teresa

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1892

Kol Drake replied the topic: Re:Tai's Journal

Why do you think magic and the Force are separate things?

• Tai-Da Vrikaurvan

Sorry Kol I wrote than wrong. I ment to say seeing the connecting Magick with my belief in the Force. I use to think Magick was all hocus pokus, now I am starting to see Magick in the force. if that makes sense.

My mistake I wrote that differently than how I thought it.

― Mother Teresa

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com

No problem.
It is a topic to work through and one anybody might ask...

Journals are exactly FOR working out how it is 'in your head' and to polish the concepts into a finished product.

As for 'hocus pocus' -- Depends.
Many say 'magic' and immediately think of the stage magician doing slight of hand, card tricks and 'mind reading' which is all about key words between the magician and his assistant. Not saying 'slight of hand' is easy. Folks train hours upon hours to get a good gag right... more power to them.

But, then there is the 'other' magic. Reading tarot or runes, sigils, rituals, lotions and potions, etc. Again, there are folk who spend hours upon hours honing their particular craft and they get pretty darn good results... so nothing to laugh off. But, this form of magic is not just manual dexterity, counting cards, or slick 'cheats' to identify a card in a deck or translating key words into "is it a wrist watch?". This is working with intent, focus, and the forces of Nature, the Universe, and personal energies to 'make things happen'. Not always 100% of the time but, those who maintain steady, solid practice habits -- do pretty well. Not levitating cars or moving masses to their Will but, significant 'better than probability' kind of things.

Oh, and I almost left out healing. There are helpers and their are healers. Each do what they do well. Just depends on how little or much practice and training one is willing to put into it. And yes, some in the 'legitimate' medical and big-pharma circles might wave it all off as 'hocus pocus' but, when it works; it works... and even they can't explain it away.

• Tai-Da Vrikaurvan

Ye a while back I thought all the tarot reading and other things of the sort were hocus pocus. But now I have taken a very deep interest. I have my own set of runes, a wand on the way, doing some training with a sorcerer and learning how to work with it. It has become just like an extension of what I believe. Magick I believe now is part of the force. It is a key part in how the force works. Still trying to fit all the pieces together like a big jagsaw puzzle. I am sure the more i learn the more it will fit into place.

Do you have any experience with any Magick Kol? not card tricks but things along the lines of runes, sigils, casting spells etc etc

― Mother Teresa

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com

I have dabbled.

Back in the 70s, I dabbled with tarot cards and rune stones, transcendental meditation/yoga (I was flexible back then). Also looked into the martial arts aspect of energy flow with Aikido. Worked on moving clouds for fun.

Back in the 80s, I dabbled in telepathy and long distance projections and healing. Started working on remote viewing but life got busy about then. Used to mess with the Game Master's head when I could call dice rolls before I made them.

Back in the 90s and 00s, it was energy healing, weather witching, and sensing and the lagging end of chaos 'magic' and poking about at the Eight Brocades though I'm not sure I have the focus to 'do' full blown Tai Chi Chung.

Lately, I've been looking (again) at sigils and such things as remote viewing and astral projection and even considering messing with some form of ritual magic since I've stayed away from that over the decades and thinking of taking up staff work again... since sticks are everywhere and not as obvious as a sword.

But, there are plenty of other aspects of energy and 'magic' to explore and -- sometimes it's better to just pick one and focus. Then, if, after a year or more, it isn't what you thought, then go try some other aspect. Dabbling does not make anyone proficient.

• Tai-Da Vrikaurvan

Sounds like you have quite the repetoire there kol, I hope one day I have that same experience you have had. :)

At the moment im looking at hermetic philosophy. The laws and principles etc. Getting a lot out of it which is good. There is just so much to learn it's overwhealming at times.

― Mother Teresa

• Thank you received: 1848

Jax replied the topic: Re:Tai's Journal

You have a lifetime. There's no rush.

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds