Tai's Journal

• Tai-Da Vrikaurvan
  • Tai-Da Vrikaurvan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 48

Tai-Da Vrikaurvan replied the topic: Re:Tai's Journal

Yes I learned that the hard way lol. When I did the first test, I googled what introvert meant and jumped to that definition. Upon discussing it with a fellow brother I came to a new mind. Ill keep note of that book see if I can find it. :) appreciate it Jax.

Jedi Apprentice Tai-Da Vrikaurvan
Apprentice to Jedi Phoenix
Former Apprentice to Streen Ynr

“It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.”
― Mother Teresa

"Look to the future and your eyes cannot shut. Look to the past and you can't open them. Live in the moment, and you can blink."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tai-Da Vrikaurvan

This entry in my journal is a look back at the week. A little re-cap.

So this week I have made a nice start on the coursework here at the IJRS. I have gotten many oppertunities while doing the coursework to look back on some old concepts. It has been a while since I looked back at my views on the Jedi Code and I am glad I have went over my views, expanded on them and learned a few new things. It has definately influenced my view on the code. For a while I had no love for it but upon reviewing and expanding my view I am going to direct my own personal code, from the basis of the Jedi code. But this will be done at the end of Creed 101.

My meditation is going great. I was a little worried that my mind was getting bored of the same old meditations but this has given me some new ideas to try out. I have done the course before but was in such a rush I never got to appreciate the exercises. I am glad I have the chance to do them again.

My progress with the Force is getting better. Thanks to Kol for his advice on Robert Bruce N.E.W. I have a lot more body awareness. I can now feel energy instantly with my hands and it only takes a little bit to feel it in another part of my body. I feel that for some reason my energy is strongest in my hands. This could be because they are my main energy exchange ports but ill theorize on that later.

I have had many opportunities this week to go over old and new concepts. Write up some new articles and progress in my journey. My quest to stop smoking is going well for now but we will see how next week works out.

I would say this week has been a successful one and I look forward to the next.

― Mother Teresa

"Look to the future and your eyes cannot shut. Look to the past and you can't open them. Live in the moment, and you can blink."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

• Tai-Da Vrikaurvan

I have been working through Robert Bruce, new energy ways. I recently have had some trouble with the M.B.A section and focusing my awareness to a single point without touching the spot. It is becoming a lot easier and it is almost second nature now. I have a few problems with certain areas in my body but I am able to focus my awareness to round about 80% of my body. I still have some work to do on this but I feel it is become a lot more natural. I hope soon to progress with my energy body and move onto the next section.

― Mother Teresa

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1915

Kol Drake replied the topic: Re:Tai's Journal

Keep the practice up. Like working muscles for a sport, working the energy 'muscles' comes easier and easier and improves the entire flow in no time. It also allows you to work on concentrated focus -- which makes healing specific areas so much easier in the long term.

• Tai-Da Vrikaurvan

Couldn't have done it without your help Kol. Ill keep working on it :)

― Mother Teresa

• Tai-Da Vrikaurvan

An eventful few days. My flu is starting to pass so I should find it easier to do my meditations. I haven't had any more dreams lately but I feel that there may be one coming. I don't know why but I just have that gut feeling. I have recently felt a calling towards shamanic practice and druidry. I feel that there is much I can learn there and that an oppertunity is there to deepen my connection to the force.

I feel my awareness is growing. I am starting to see the world almost like through different eyes. I am more aware of my own body, what is going on around me, nature is becoming more apparent in my life. I feel that nature is something to invest some time in. If I have some time I might do up the garden and make a home for some of the local nature. I seen an advert on the tv a few times that if there is no home for nature there will be no nature. Im taking it as a sign to clear out my garden and make a home for some animals.

I am starting a mini project in developing my own code to suit my own path. Since most of my beliefs are based around the Jedi philosophy I have learned over the years I feel that basing my code off the Jedi code is a good start. I am planning on adding new lines to my code that I feel are important to my lifestyle and view on the world. This project could take weeks, to years even decades depending.

I am planning on sorting out my diet. It's not that I have a bad diet but I want to start eating more organic foods. Will see how my smoking quest goes before I head deeper into this subject. Buying less smokes will free up some money to spend on a better diet.

Thats all there really is to update for now.

― Mother Teresa

• Thank you received: 1886

Jax replied the topic: Re:Tai's Journal

There are many foods that grow well in small spaces. That's a fun way to have nature at home and eat fresh. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Please forgive typos

• Tai-Da Vrikaurvan

Looks like im going to be doing some planting :P

― Mother Teresa

• Tai-Da Vrikaurvan

My feelings were right last night. I had two dreams last night which is very unusual. I don't dream often as I have previously mentioned. One dream is strange enough, two is very strange to me. Now that im trying to write them down I can't remember what they were. I was able to keep them in my head once I got up and all but now im trying to write them down I cannot remember.

Very strange.

― Mother Teresa

• Thank you received: 1886

Jax replied the topic: Re:Tai's Journal

Keep pen and paper next to your bed. Jot down key words about the dream. It will help you remember and teach your brain to pay closer attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Please forgive typos

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds