StormyKat's Training Journal

• Thank you received: 1804

Jax replied the topic: StormyKat's Training Journal

I'm proud of you! :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Katie (StormyKat)
  • Katie (StormyKat)'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 474

Katie (StormyKat) replied the topic: StormyKat's Training Journal

We are four days into the year and I really don’t even know. I have been working very hard at balance and being positive. I made a vision board for 2018. Focus on growth-Jedi, minimalism, meditation, blog, getting physically healthy. And really challangeing myself. I booked tickets to a blogging/social media conference I’ve wanted to go to for years with money I got from my birthday and Christmas, and some of the money I will save from therapy. I really am going for this “stay afraid but do it anyway” thing because I am anxious AF over this conference. This will be so out of my comfort zone!
I am really hoping to keep a good work/ life balance this year. Really live, and live in the now.
I was doing well until yesterday when I worked all day and part with an an awful coworker. I woke up today exhausted and grumpy. I am also SO done with this bitter cold weather. I realize I am allowed to have a bad day or two, and that I won’t always remember to journal my feelings daily. It’s ok. I only worked till 11:30 today, then did errands and am currently doing some online stuff at the local Catcade. That’s a cat cafe with an arcade inside. It’s crowded here so not as quiet a I would like, but I am hanging out in a room full of cats who want my attention. Unlike my cats who don’t want my attention.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake, Johannes (Yoshio)

• Thank you received: 1804

Jax replied the topic: StormyKat's Training Journal

I can't wait to see what you get from that conference. :-) And I can imagine why a catcade would be so crowded! Sounds like a ton of fun! And a fun business to start in other areas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Katie (StormyKat)

• Katie (StormyKat)

I had an amazing experience last night. I feel this is the first time the universe has responded so quickly and so obviously to my requests and it is inspiring.

I hadn’t slept well for the better part of the week. I’ve been having very vivid, emotional dreams that leave me exhausted when I wake up. I hardly remember what the dreams were when I wake, but I know I’ve been running from or searching for something. One night was a work dream. I remember feeling emotional but otherwise I don’t remember anything. So this was really starting to wear me down. I’ve been grumpy and on the verge of depressed/ anxious for three days. Last night I tried everything I could think of and went to bed early. I couldn’t get to sleep initially. At some point I thought to ask the universe for guidance. If I was still going to have these dreams let me have the strength to stay open to what they were telling me. What was I looking for or running from in the dreams? I thought maybe if I could actually listen to what the dreams were trying to say, I could make the changes and get some sleep.

I finally got to sleep after my energy conductor cat came up and slept on me- he is the best when I can’t sleep. And I think he spent the night touching me. I had another crazy dream where I was with a group of people and we were getting attacked by this space bear thing. There was terror and running but then in the middle of the dream these protector fairy/alien spirit things showed up. They were terrifying as well, but they protected us from the monsters that were chasing us. Well they did once I embraced them... And today I feel rested and refreshed. I am so excited. Usually th universe is not so obvious in answering my requests.

Just had to share.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

• Katie (StormyKat)

Despite my good start, yesterday was not my finest day. I let my horrible co-worker get to me. I was angry, bitter, rude, not kind. I let my dislike get the better of me. As a result I spent most of my day I miserable wreck and spent my evening depressed and angry. I woke up this morning and I could still feel the anger and hatred (because it was really that strong) boiling away inside of me. I laid in bed for a little bit playing games on my phone and hoping the energy super star cat would come up and cuddle me. He did. I laid there with my amazing cat on top of me and asked if I could give him my negative energy. I talked to the universe and for MBOs to let go of the energy and try to start fresh with this coworker on Monday. As I was lying there in bed I could feel the not of energy diminishing. I tried to sit with the energy while I was there and figure out why I was so upset with her, why I let her get to me. What can I learn about myself from this situation? And then I suddenly realized that both cats were in the room with me purring. I was eased back into sleep with their purrs vibrating the energy around me (and the assistance of the sleep music I had playing). I had some dreams that I don't really remember, just know that I was working out the rest of the internal conflict. I woke up much more calm and peaceful. I can have a good day now. I am so grateful to not be bogged down by the negative energy today. Now If I can keep up the MBOs and really work to accept this energy and what lessons it is teaching me next week. Because I have done this all before, and I am a much better person than I was the first time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake, Johannes (Yoshio)

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds