Tsjêbbe's training journal

• Thank you received: 117

Tsjêbbe created the topic: Tsjêbbe's training journal

Hey, I begin tommorow with everything. I had rubella, or still have it, anyway, the doctor said that when the eruption begins I will feel better.
Anyway, I'll start my 1-hour-bike project tomorrow and the body training. I will write everyday what I have done. For you but also for me. Also the meditation will begin and I'm already reading books.

"Little decisions over time make a big impact on our lives.” - Eric Samuel Timm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1342

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: Nemo's training journal

I can’t remember if I had them when I was young or not but anyway, I wish You all the best and hope that You over it soon!

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile

Tsjêbbe replied the topic: Nemo's training journal

Normally (and than I mean normally in Belgium) kids are vaccinated against rubella. Anyway, the doctors didn't know from certain vaccinations what they would do with me, because of my back. This is why I have it now. This morning I still felt horrible, so I couldn't bike, now I feel better. I will end the day with the training.

Today I swam 400m. Felt really good. I feel good, better then the last days, I still got some sore throat but this morning I just thought: I need to do something here, because dawdling in house won't help me very much.

Before I'm going to sleep my training program is:

4 rounds:
8 squats
4 lunges
10 push ups

My weight now:

I shared my lunch with a beggar and his dog. He was happy for the food and the talk he had with me.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Johannes (Yoshio)

• Thank you received: 1755

Jax replied the topic: Re:Nemo's training journal

:-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Please forgive typos

Previous days I couldn't read any courses because I was on vacationa and my parents want me to left everything home. But I feel better so I began meditating every day. The highest struggle is my concentration.

So I swam a lot in the river close at our place. But it was different than swimming in a swimming pool. I walked every day 10 km. result: blisters and leg cramp.

Anyway what I did today:
I swemt 4 times 100m
Total: 400m
Pauses: +/- 1minute between every 100m
Bike: 12km: +/- 1 hour

• David (Phoenix)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Jedi Healer
  • Thank you received: 448

David (Phoenix) replied the topic: Nemo's training journal

Yea concentration can be tricky. I;ve been meditating for...6..7 years? lol I don't know how long, but there are still some days where I can't concentrate. For me the trick is making the most of the meditation. I use to meditate for hours some times but now its about focusing, centering and just getting my breath.

If concentration is your goal for meditation right now then be patient with yourself and the rest will come. Also, if you aren't already, take the meditation course as there are a lot of good suggestions for meditation and focusing there.

PHoenix

"...who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. " ~ Theodore Roosevelt
[/table]

The childhood of Jesus - Coetzee
instituteforjedirealiststudies.org/forum/44-book-reviews/30258-nemo-s-book-reviews

I swam 600 meters. I couldn't count the rest because I was with my sister. She constantly wants to show me something.
Biked: 10 km
My weight is still 99k
Yesterday and today i still did this excercise:

4 rounds:
8 squats
4 lunges
10 push ups

It is hard, and I feel it. So I will do it untill I feel I need something harder.

Sorry, I was on vacation for a month... while I was there I have been training my body. The effect of this goes with up and downs.
When I came back I had a hard time with my boyfriend. Anyway, it turned out to be a break-up and now I am over it. I used meditations from time to time, they helped me a lot. But it was difficult for me to concentrate so I think this is the time for a new start! It's gonna be lovely!

Update, never mind, I'm just going to post it in this thread. Also before I start posting, I will do the 5x5 strong lifts. If you are interested: stronglifts.com/5x5/

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds