Rebecca's Journal

• Thank you received: 26

Guenavar replied the topic: Rebecca's Journal

ROFL Kol !

Yes Yoshio, I want horses again. I used to own a few years ago, even had a baby filly born here. :)

I have been asked Kol, by three Jedi (two of which have held Gatherings) to consider holding a Gathering here on my farm. That is an interesting idea, but my farm is far from hosting atm. Once I get my house, and this farm fixed up, then I can see hosting one. So not for a few years lol.

"Easy is the path to Wisdom
for those not blinded by Themselves" ~unknown~
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake, Johannes (Yoshio)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 26

Guenavar replied the topic: Rebecca's Journal

Well, it's been fun all, but it's time for me to move on. IJRS is a good site, but not the right fit for me. I wish you all well on your training and journeys.

I am going to continue to train with my Master. Continue to farm, and start my horse rescue, either in 2014 or 2015. And start the building of my very own Jedi Temple in 2016 - 2017.

If I am allowed to stay any chat on this site that would be great, as I could keep folks up to date with my gardening, and rescue, as some of the horses I rescue I will need to rehome some of them, and I know a few of you folks my know someone or even yourself that my want a good horse.

If I am not allowed to stay, well I wish you all well anyways, and I am glad to of met you all.

"Easy is the path to Wisdom
for those not blinded by Themselves" ~unknown~

• Thank you received: 1848

Jax replied the topic: Rebecca's Journal

I do hope you'll keep updating your journal, as many of us enjoy watching your progress. I certainly respect your decision to focus your training in other forms. This site isn't only for training in the academy, all are welcome. Take care!

• Thank you received: 1444

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: Rebecca's Journal

As Jax already said it, please keep us up to date and feel free to jump in where ever You feel You would like to contribute to. Training at the IJRS is one part, sharing our experiences on our individual paths is another, as I do see it. So, hope to see You around every now and then and who knows what the future will hold for us!? ;)

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds