Tai's Training Journal

• Tai
  • Tai's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 3

Tai created the topic: Tai's Training Journal

This is my training journal for my studies within the Institute for Jedi Realist Studies and other relevant studies of my own.

Feel free to comment on any of my posts on this journal. All feedback is appreciated.

Only in light do we find darkness, and only in darkness do we find light. It is a never ending circle of events to remind us what is important in our lives.:- Tai
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beral Khan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tai
  • Tai's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 3

Tai replied the topic: Tai's Training Journal

Above is a picture painted of a Raven (symbolising Darkness) and a Dove (symbolising Light). This picture symbolises one of the main concepts that I believe. This concept refers to the Dove and the Raven as being part of our energy. Our Dove is our peace that we cherish and embrace. Our Raven is our darkness that we also embrace. The Raven and the Dove both need each other to survive as without Light there is no Darkness.

Light and Darkness are two contrasting sides of one circle. This circle is never ending and continues to turn. When light is present darkness eventually comes. And When darkness is present light eventually shines. Light and Darkness are never ending. They constantly flow through people and only those with the power to embrace both become one with the self. Generally speaking all people seek to find the light but only by embracing both our darkness and our light can we do so.

The circle is based upon events. Every life is full of light experiences and dark experiences. New life, new death. New creation, new destruction. When an experience effects the person they are given the opportunity to embrace it. Embrace the emotion without letting it take over and take the gain it potentially gives.. Very few people actually do this. Those who do yield greater access to their internal powers hidden within the depths of themselves.

All in all the Dove and the Raven are two contrasting sides that form a circle. A circle of never ending events that provides the keys to finding oneself and unlocking the powers within.

Only in light do we find darkness, and only in darkness do we find light. It is a never ending circle of events to remind us what is important in our lives.:- Tai
The following user(s) said Thank You: David (Phoenix)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds