Kit's Training Journal

• Thank you received: 20

KitFox created the topic: Kit's Training Journal

The Living Force

The Living Force is a network that extends all around us in varying degrees and networks of intensity and magnitude. Imagine, you are a spider in a magnificent web. When there is a ripple, a tug, on a distant corner of this web....you will know you have caught a fly. Why? Because the vibrations coming along that line of webbing are telling you so. You can feel and sense its movement and signature. You can almost taste that juicy fly.
I use that analogy because it most accurately describes our own living force. We are the spiders, and we have our webs. People, places, activities, all sorts of intricate little lives of possibilities and potential.
However, if you pull back and look again. You realize that you are just one little spider on one tree.
Now you are one little spider on one tree where 10 other spiders have homes.
Now you are one little spider on one tree where 10 other spiders have homes in a thicket of 90 trees....
In a forest of 9 million trees....
You get the idea. It goes on and on and on. To tap into the living force you simply begin to access a more intricate layer of spiderwebs. Spider webs that span time, space, thought, distance, and can connect us instantaneously to a person, subject, object, and so forth.

Another way of thinking of it-
The living force is a very real part of us. Our own webs are created from our thoughts, our feelings, our concepts, our dreams, our wishes, our knowledge, our experience. It is highly HIGHLY unique and individualistic. You have a unique energy signature that separates you from everything else. You may be the same as someone down to the 99.9% mark...but that last .1% is really just you.
In this way coming to understand and feel your own energy and energy signature and examining the very complicate net of webs you have, you can start to get deeper more accurate "feels" via the living force.
The fun part is that you can easily manipulate and work with the living force to get quick results in basic energy work.
Since you create your own reality you are master of it. (to a degree)
So, the method, way, belief, or what have you that YOU feel is the best for you will work best for you because it is your way. However, the real feel for it comes not from over-complication....but from simplification. Start subtracting instead of adding. See how this shifts your perception.
You could ask me if A purple energetic dinosaur would be a good shield....then you would probably laugh if I said yes. Why? Because, if YOU can visualize and direct the energy of thought towards it for a tangible result...then uh, good, but weird for you.
Just about any way you slice it. You can use anything or everything imaginable. In the end, all you are doing is finding the real heart or center of the living force.
In thinking of something you are sending energy to it. That is why positive thinking is so important.
At the very center of the living force the energy is the same. It is what it is. Energy vibrates at different levels. Different elements, colors, shapes, sizes, shades, hues, feelings, dreams, emotions, everything else...all have varying intensities of vibration.
The mark of a gifted Empath is to dwell in the Living Force. To be able to feel so deeply and sensitively that you can read the smallest vibrations along the web.

I will continue to ponder this in the future. A big thanks for allowing me to experience this with all of you :) Thank you to all my new friends on the path.

Please forgive my horrible grammar and spelling. It's hard to try and explain things in words sometimes. I hope I made some sense.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

KitFox replied the topic: Kit's Training Journal

So today I felt like a little 'Anti' training. It was an 'Anti' kind of day. You know the kind of day where you just feel like you got up on the wrong side of the day and that everything is somehow destined to not work out that day? It was totally one of those days. I felt all sorts of Emo.
My sour mood continued for a while longer off and on with fits of the sullen and sulky. Finally, I decided I was ready to stop sulking. Then I got down to some good old fashioned, never considered this before...ANTI training.

It really might catch on. Well, normally we usually practice something we know we already have a talent for, or that we at least believe we can learn...or at least I do because I'm sorta lazy like that....okay not lazy. I'm sort of a gotta get it better before I move on to something new kinda person.
So, I realized for me, the easiest thing to do, is to not focus. To just completely let go and trust in your instinct and go with it. Yeah, that is awesome. However, I have never been good at being able to focus on demand. Like your whole willpower, concentrated thought, intense focus on one thing with everything.
Which made me realized I was being unbalanced...and that even if I absolutely loathed it, I needed to work on it to better myself as a collective whole. Yay. (Yes, that was sarcasm)
So, today I decided to make myself do two Anti Lesson. So here it is. The complete opposite of any training exercise I ever do.
Pure Concentrated Focus.....Anti-Lesson
Started by grounding and centering as normal. Went ahead and did a basic alignment and cleansing while I was at it. While in Rome? I got the old energy flowing and I concentrated my entire being on trying to move this stubborn arse piece of amethyst a measly 2mm (or less) with my "mojo". My brain, my essence, my psyche, my sheer willpower, my energy, my will, the force....I think with just about every particle of my being I was focused on this dumb rock.
Did I honestly think it would move? No. No I did not. Was I setting myself up for failure? Probably. Was I being a Realist? Yes, Yes I was.
On the other hand would I have been awe inspired if it had happened...YES!
So that part of my brain that I usually shove brutally to the side when I read or do things....was there. This guy...yeah, he's like a party killer. I'm trying to move this rock....and here's Larry, my accountant brain with his pocket protector...and...mustache. Anyways, he's trying to be helpful...and usually he's not because I don't let him speak. Because he's too logical and has like no magic or whimsy about him....but here he is trying to help.
"This is stupid." "You know true telepathy is very rare and the odds that you might actually possess the natural..." "By the way, you do know that if you bump it....that's cheating." "Yeah, still not moving"
Surprisingly, I instead focused more of my attention onto that stupid rock. Larry shut up. There was silence in my brain. It was like nirvana. By doing the exact opposite of how I normally trained, it actually made me feel refreshed.

Switching Roles- Anti Lesson 2

Usually, you hear that the dominant hand is the sending hand and the other hand is the receiving hand. I'm right handed so I usually send primarily with my right and scan or receive with my left. Today in the spirit of anti, I decided to reverse my hands. I did all my energy work sending with my left. I did all the receiving and scanning with my right. It was an odd experience. Initially, it felt like when you try and write with your opposite hand and it looks all funky and messy....and like a 3 year old wrote it. This time, it was a different experience because I was purposefully and deliberately training them to do the opposite as well or as much as they would. I liked the results over all. It feels like I did a good training session, but it feels somehow refreshing to have gone against my typical grain.

• Thank you received: 1848

Jax replied the topic: Kit's Training Journal

Ok, I get the anti part of 2, but what is anti about number 1? That you didn't try to push Larry aside, you just focused on the rock instead? Trying to make sure I understand because it's interesting.

The Anti part of lesson one is that I usually have the greatest difficulty in achieving quiet in my mind. I also, usually DO NOT direct my focus on a particular thing, object, or what have you. So for me it was the opposite of how I normally access my energy. The good part was that I was able to make Larry shut-up for a change...which means I am finally at last making progress at concentrated focus. Usually, I focus by consciously NOT focusing. Or letting go and just feeling and sensing. This time I was pushing and sending instead of pulling and receiving. I hope I am explaining this adequately.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

• Thank you received: 1848

Jax replied the topic: Kit's Training Journal

Yes that makes sense. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Please forgive typos

So, today I was thinking fat. Not necessarily a bad thing. I was however trying to put my finger on the WHY. Well, yes the logical part of me is trying to rationalize, "Uh, because you should put the FORK down chubbers." But the problem seems to be that my body just naturally seems to want to hold on to that weight. That brings me full circle back to why?

So, I am currently playing with this notion that there is a very real connection between people with high levels of empathy, and high levels of love handles. I think that subconsciously, empaths tend to be SO sensitive they might subconsciously (and from training in their life) come to the self truth that to be larger is to be protected from being hurt and used. It's a self defense mechanism.
In the end it seems like no matter what you try or do, SURE you MAY lose a few pounds here and a few pounds there...but it seems to come right back.

I am currently brainstorming with Dineara about this very mental and emotional aspect of weight loss. The fact that you need to strip off all your old concepts and beliefs and you have to accept yourself exactly as you are and allow yourself mentally to lose weight.
Because in theory, sure, we all know what to do. Eat less. Exercise more. Poof. New bikini body.

Annnnnd....NO. I think that true change has to actually come from working on all those fears, rejections, negative images, hurt, and all that other baggage that is on you. Maybe, literally, once you start to lose your emotional and mental baggage, the physical rolls start to melt off too.

Dineara and I were thinking of trying this as an experiment. I figure, after trying every fad diet out there, I'm ready to try a grown up and realistic approach. Nothing crazy. No weird foods. No strange drinks. Here are the diet points I have thought of already.

1. Follow the food pyramids recommendations.
2. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day
3. Make small gradual changes to healthier options

The exercise part of it is going to be a daily routine that is self paced, easy to do, low impact, and requires no equipment or machines. Ideally, it is going to be a set of exercises or movements for each major muscle group, and it will have variations of what to do, so that as you get better, you can raise up the difficulty level.
Again, it would focus mainly on flexibility, range of motion, balance, and general dexterity. More to promote health, mobility, and muscle and bone health, than with the specific intent of becoming a professional weight lifter.
To add a kick to it, I think it would be A) more interesting B) very beneficial if we also incorporated an "energy work" or force edge to this exercise. The physical energy made by exercising can be rightly directed into different "techniques".

That way you are exercising the "whole" body at the same time. I haven't figured out all the finer details about this yet, but if anyone is interested in joining us in this crazy experiment, you are more than welcome!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dineara

• Thank you received: 1444

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: Kit's Training Journal

Very interesting post You had been putting together her. It reminded me a bit on an article I read lately. I got it from the younger sister of my brother’s wife. She is studying something which deals with biology and genetics. So this article was all about that it is not true that the our gens define whom we are but that it is more over a mixture between our gens and our environment in which we grow and the influences we experience through it.
In this way, it is very true that, if someone wants to change something, in your case losing weight, might not be able to achieve it by only doing the “physical stuff”, but also it needs the mental part through which we can change our behaviour and how we see and experience our self.

By the way, Dineara has found a link to a book I would like to recommend to You. The title is very dramatically as it is called “Power to You, Naked Warrior”. But the content is very down to earth and, in my point of view, applicable to a general fitness program and not necessarily limit to the exercises given in the book.
Anyway, here is the link to the according entry in Dineara’s PTD: Dineara's PTD "Naked Warrior" book

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile
The following user(s) said Thank You: KitFox

Yoshio,
Awesome. I will check out that book. I'm not entirely sure I want to be a naked warrior...unless the goal was to scare away potential enemies...BUT nonetheless, I will read it.

As a side update while I am here. I spent most of yesterday doing deep clearing exercises using access consciousness, reprogramming, and general smack myself upside the head think differently things. I made some positive affirmations to repeat over and over again to myself and I am sure it will have a beneficial effect. Another training post to follow :)

• Thank you received: 227

Dineara replied the topic: Kit's Training Journal

Why not wanting to be a naked warrior? As you make progress, you're more than happy being both naked and warrior, though that is not the point of the book :P It's a good book, though, and actually I mentioned one of its main ideas in our conversations - plenty of reps during the day, but only a few reps at a time. Since I haven't tried it I can't say anything about it, but it does sound like worth trying out.

I just read a brief part in one of Dr. Heer's books about how DNA doesn't determine how we end up in the end. As Jedi, by changing the energy of our bodies (and thus our bodies) I believe we are going to get some fascinating results. Just because of this reason it's absurd to think that if everybody follows a certain set routine, everybody will get good results. We need a program that has plenty of flexibility so that it can work for all of us. :) I can't wait to see what's the result like when we are finished!
The following user(s) said Thank You: KitFox

Today's Topic: The half remembered Truth.

So, today's thought is about those, "AH HAH!" Moments, where suddenly you are aware in perfect clarity that the only reason your idea wasn't working was because you needed to shift your perception and point of view. Suddenly, you change that...and BAM crytal clear awesomeness.

Then there is the annoying part. Ever had a dream that was so perfectly clear and vivid that you actually thought it really happened the previous night? I literally remember coming to an epiphany last night and NOW it is hovering on the edge of my consciousness tantalizingly out of reach. In the dream something clicked and I was able to move that amethyst with my mind. Weird. I am now having a feeling of...what Pre-Deja Vu?
Okay. More on this later. For now I will just forget that I thought that I knew what I dreamed about and hope it somehow comes back randomly.

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds