Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; multiLangField has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/multilangfield.php on line 10

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; parseString has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/parse_string.php on line 2

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 460

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 461

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/cms/application/cms.php on line 471
Institute for Jedi Realist Studies - Sinistra's Training Journal - Page 5 - Institute for Jedi Realist Studies

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 256

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 270

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 275

Sinistra's Training Journal

• Thank you received: 30

Sinistra replied the topic: Re:Sinistra's Training Journal

Thanks for the warm welcome back, Yoshio, it's good to be back and I missed you all very much! Things seem to work out quite well and even if one of the options doesn't happen, the remaining ones are good too, and anyway, I'll still have another chance in next year to make them real :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johannes (Yoshio)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sinistra replied the topic: Sinistra's Training Journal

The biggest happiness in the last few days is that my Apprentice at Temple of the Jedi Force contacted me again and we talk a lot in the recent few days. He was on leave of absence for about 3 years, disappearing from me and the Jedi Community suddenly and I couldn't find out what his issue was. I suppose he felt that I'm being too hard on him, over-burdening with tasks but he never opened up about it and I also tried to give him less and a bit easier assignments but it didn't help, either. Something has changed though and he contacted me by himself and it seems that he trusts me much more than ever. I don't know, and haven't asked him yet if he wants to return to the Jedi Community, though.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

Hi! Just thought to check in after a lot of time again. Had issues with log in, and working 6 days out of 7 consumes my energies but I try my best to manage. My computer is a piece of crap, too, so most of my online activity is done on my smartphone. Sometimes I wish this forum had an app version, lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

• Thank you received: 1500

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: Sinistra's Training Journal

It's good to read that You are still around!
Hope that things will calm down for You so that You can get some more time for yourself.
It might not help but actually many of us do have this same feeling and experiences right now, meaning that there is too much to do and too less time for it.

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sinistra

Nah, it helps a lot and I experience the same with my friends too. They all complain about not having enough time and I thought it was only a matter of attitude till I did not try it lol. (At least I have the chance to spend my time on a job which I really like, that somewhat makes the difference. ).
Now I have more time but then I got sick with bronchitis. Isn't it ironic? :D
I try to find a balance so that I don't have to always compromise with things that are important to me. But that will need a clear and strict strategy and discipline
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake, Johannes (Yoshio)

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds