Sinistra's Training Journal

• Thank you received: 30

Sinistra replied the topic: Re:Sinistra's Training Journal

As I see, there are a few changes that have been made during the time I was absent - for example, as you said, I started Force101 1 year ago, I ,however, now at the Current Courses section, it says that "Prerequisites: Introductory Course, Creed 101, Jedi Studies 101, Meditation 101 (if not taking it at the same time)" and I haven't completed or even started anything of the four but the Introductory one. It doesn't allow me to download the course book.

Edit: Now I see that I can't access to Meditation 101, either :S
Edit2: Why do I soo remember that I have already started Personal 101, too?:D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1900

Jax replied the topic: Re:Sinistra's Training Journal

I'm honestly not sure, since you didn't have access to Personal 101. You should be able to download Creed and Jedi Studies, as I added you to those, and since it had been a year I removed Force and Meditation. Those workbooks are unchanged currently. Personally I'd prefer you review the changes in the first few pages of the Intro course (the lessons and assignments themselves are unchanged) and to download the new PLP template which reflects the correct training hour requirement. You can copy the old stuff into the new template, it just reduces confusion for everyone. Then, start on Creed and Jedi Studies. After that, you can still use your old lessons from Force for your reference to update or completely redo. For an assignment you just need to update we'd like to hear how your perspective may have changed since first doing the assignment. If there isn't any change, it's ok to say that as well. Hopefully that makes sense.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sinistra

Thanks! Introductory Course will be considered and revised again, and new PLP will be downloaded, filled soon. The latter used to be kinda messy, I agree, I thought it was only because that time I didn't have that English knowledge I have it now.
So you are saying that temporarily I should not continue Force 101 and Meditation 101 where I stopped it, instead, start Creed and Jedi Studies? It sounds good to me, and I guess I can have access to them aswell when I finished the Creed and Jedi Studies. :)

Yes. You will regain access to them then. I could do it now, but having you ask for it allows me to know when you complete the first two courses. :-)

Haha, okies. :)

Hi, Jax!

Internet connection is back so now I can continue my training where I stopped.
I am done with my personal learning plan, will upload it in the next comment!

Also, can I access Force 101 and Meditation 101 courses now? I downloaded Creed 101, too, but if it's not a problem, I'd like to continue the unfinished, too.

Thanks in advance!

edit: lol I didn't remember your last comment very well. So AFTER I completed Jedi Studies and Creed, can I download Force and Meditation. So don't take it as impatience, I just remembered wrongly what you said about it before. :)

Here is my new PLP:

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Yep you already have access. Have fun!

Hi everyone!
It's funny and annoying at the same time that tecnical issues are solved, then new ones are created. I think I need to work on myself about the events that happening to me and what and how I attract, I suppose it may be some kind of ego resistance as well :D My older computer went totally wrong and all the data I had about my lessons and assignments, are all lost. I swear, I'll never go anywhere without a pendrive or a portable winchester on my side anymore. I did have internet connection, sometimes on and off (last year a very long period off) and my free time consisted about finding the perfect job for me, revising my relationship with people (especially with my ex) and meditating and defeating personal issues. I had a lot of help on my way, mostly from the Jedi Community and I'm very grateful for that.
it is also possible that I'll travel from Hungary to Utah this summer to assist my Mentor and friend, Vishwa as he is planning to lead a spiritual excursion through Utah's most beautiful places and mountains. It depends on the number of people altogether if we can make it this year or not, but if not, well, we will also try next year :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake, Johannes (Yoshio)

• Thank you received: 1489

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: Re:Sinistra's Training Journal

It is good to see You alive and kicking!
Hope things will work out the way You want them to show up and that your situation becomes more predictable. ;)

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake, Sinistra

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds