Sinistra's Training Journal

• Thank you received: 26

Sinistra created the topic: Sinistra's Training Journal

After such a long absence I decided to make my own journal. I actually prefer to keep my thingies in one place so there won't be separated meditation and dream journal, they will be kept here(if it matters, I can change my mind :silly: ). It's easier to relate them with my daily experiences, as you will see, it might seem, I'll be talking about one thing in more perspectives. This little writing for this day but only because here's almost midnight and I'm really tired lol
Have a good night for everyone, and may the Force be with you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sinistra replied the topic: Sinistra's Training Journal

This day seems to be the best day of my life - ok, it's a bit too much to say it, but at least we can say, i feel more peaceful than ever. What's the weirdest, I didn't do anything in order to achieve it - oh. wait, maybe this is why I could do. Because I don't force it anymore as I used to, of course I'm always striving to develop myself as much as I can do, but it only works with the sufficient patience. There was a looooot of happenings during the time I wasn't here. As I mentioned, I'm an appe arentice at the TOTJF site under Master Scythe, and he also had an apprentice who also teach me and a few Jedi, too. Her name is Karen, and her lessons are called Force lessons - I had to wait very much till it began, but it was really worth to wait! I'm not sure if I can tell here, because I don't want to share anything "private" without her permission. :blush: But I tell that I've learnt much from her, techniques which lead me to develop my sensing and other skills. Now we're at the Empathy part - I told my master that I'm a natural empath and how much problem I have with it. He commited Karen to give me also private lessons in which she gives me advices how to recognize and avoid emotional overloads and how to become more protected against much negativity in the world. The next lesson will be 3 weeks later, otherwise it's weekly. Hope all of the Jedi there will catch up with me, though they aren't given private ones, only with the whole class. I suppose, we will continue it together when I got all the private lessoons and carried out my assignments. Before taking these private lessons with her, there was a special one delivered not by her, but her good friend, Ray. We call his technique 'emotional integration' which help us to understand, accept and let go our negative emotions. There are a very few methods which works in my case - this one is also a rare exception. I also try not to forget about the importance of daily meditation, physical exercises and at all, not to grow lazy. It's also true on studying at the school - i know, how I hate the whole liar system, but there's no problem with the studying self, they teach me how not to like it but I swear I will learn it again and have a fiver certificate!

The first day of the weekend seemed to be emotionally challenging. I "succeeded" to be late for all of the possible buses take to the place where the swordplay-classes are held. I couldn't decide if I stay home or go to the training because in the last minute my grandpa put out a guinea-fowl from the fridge and asked me to make a soup from it. Normally I really love cooking, but it's not fortunate when someone tells me to do in the last minute. After a few time, my grandpa went away from home to another town so I decided to prepare the guinea-fowl and cook it when I arrive home. After this I was waiting for the decision if I go to the swordplay training or only go to the ice rink in which I was invited, also by my swordplay-team. This is why I was so late and late for all the buses, whichever station I went to. I was about to give up the whole stuff and waiting for another bus to take me to the ice rink, because I had no more usable time to train with them. So I arrived at 3 o'clock PM and I was waiting for them for about a half hour which also made me a bit annoyed. After these situations I promised that I'll be more honest to myself emotionally and I won't let any destructive thought or feeling pull me down. All in all, I felt amazing with my friends, especially because I was who must have taught my friend how to ice-skate. This was funny because I'm not that perfect either xD I actually was on ice years ago so I have forgotten a lot. But at the end i got into the swing. After this, I went to a restaurant - the serving was horrible and the food was average-like, and I should get to an other one which is more premium and after all, cheaper, but it wasn't that terrible. I quickly rushed to catch the next bus and rushing home to finally make the guinea-fowl soup, but ironically, my grandpa was already at home and also made the soup, and he wasn't angry on me at all :lol:

Today my mom and my little sister, Klaudia(2 years old) moved back to our flat. It's only temporarily because they would like to search for an apartment for rent. During the time they weren't living with us, I got the small room as my own room and my grandpa and my uncle moved to the larger room. So, my mum and my sister had to come to my room, I think it's very small for 3 people. I assume it will be a little challenging... I love and i adore my sister and so on, but because of her stupid father she became kind of spoiled and hysterical. Nothing is good for her and she can't tolerate anything. There will be some sleepless nights I guess... but it's time to get rid of my little selfishness which still remained. Great chance to learn some self-restraint, we'll see how I will accomplish.
In general, there was nothing special in this week: just going school, studying(which I don't force too much hahaha) and so on. I dropped into the habbit that I started to meditate also in the 10 minute breaks and the way to the school on the bus.
Ah, and yesterday I was at the plasmapheresis to give blood plasma. They took blood from me and the outcome of the analysis will be recieved about a week later. If I'm appropriate then I will be able to give plasma permanently. It's good to know there are methods with which we can save lives.

Hey, Jax! As you asked me to do, I'm uploading my ready PLP. If it needs some supplement, just indicate it.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Hey, Jax! Perhaps you have forgotten to check my comment. So, what do you think? Does it need some supplement? Thx in advance.

By the way, my private training with one of the core members in the traditionalist group has started already. I was a bit afraid what the leader will say about it, and that the pther members would b a bit jealous on me, but he told me not to worry about all these. My doubts have gone immediately when Sándor, the leader told me I developed much! I feel so, and also my mentor is proud of me.... but still have much to learn!

• Thank you received: 1849

Jax replied the topic: Sinistra's Training Journal

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

The only thing you can add to your PLP right now is to discuss issues that can interfere with your training. Time issues for instance. Otherwise, you're good to go. Just remember to write a summary of what you learn from each of your activities.

Hi! Time makes it no more difficult, even no money, because all of them are free. I feel, at this moment there are no issues may make my work harder, and I'm really happy about it.
To start counting the hours, I'm in this group since October. The trainings are occasionally 3-4 hours long, sometimes I had to miss them, so all in all I have completed about 25 hours. But I'm suck at maths, it may occur I miscalculated smth lol

• Thank you received: 1849

Jax replied the topic: Sinistra's Training Journal

No problem. :-)

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds