Dineara's Training Journal

• Thank you received: 218

Dineara replied the topic: Re: Dineara's Training Journal

Hey, guess what? I tried conscious astral projection last night, and I almost did it! I tried it four times, before I went to sleep, in the middle of the night and immediately after waking up. I got the best result after waking up. I began to climb the rope with my astral hands and my whole body began to tingle, I felt pressure in my head and something crazy was going on in my chest. It felt so weird, but I continued climbing, and at one point I began to feel light-headed and saw a bright flash of light in a form of my astral body - and then nothing. Apparently my projectable double found the exit but left me behind, lol. I think it won't take long for me to nail it! I felt so empty after that, and waited patiently for it to come back. When it did I felt like myself again but then I was fully awake and couldn't go back to trance. Man, that was very interesting! I am so excited. Not bad considering I haven't done astral projection related training, but then again, the training I do regularly seems to make things a lot easier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I went to visit Salla today. It's amazing how quickly she is making progress! Also, whenever we meet I get good training too. We begin with easy energy sensing exercises, then I give her a bit harder exercises, and when she gets excited about it we are ready to begin the good stuff. Today she told me that she sensed things around her, and it felt rather crazy - it was the first time for her. I then took it further, and asked her if she could feel the sound of my voice. I kept talking and her eyes went big. "Amazing, I really can!" And then, can you feel the air? Yep. I was happy for her, welcome to the 'real' world!

We also did shielding exercises, practiced clairvoyance (she got good results even though it was her first time) and I showed her a couple of videos. The Spirit Science series is awesome, I watched five hours worth material and I must say I am impressed. That 2012 thing sounds rather reasonable, I've felt that something is going on for a long time, and considering that it's not a big surprise why Salla 'woke up' at this time. Did we do anything else? Well, we talked about everything. It was a great day. Oh, and she felt the presence of her guide too, and that made her feel happy and content - a good sign indeed.

It's amazing how intense the energy is when we are together in the same room with our guides. Those experiences are truly wonderful and I really treasure them. It is very educative, I learn so much when teaching her. :)

• Thank you received: 144

Dustin replied the topic: Dineara's Training Journal

Your interaction with your sister is really interesting and exciting to read, I look forward to reading how it pans out. May I ask how old she is, or at least her rough grade level? I apologize in advance if you've already said or expressed a wish to keep that as private information.

"We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." - Anais Nin

Dineara replied the topic: Dineara's Training Journal

She is 20, and is very sensitive to these things, she just hasn't acknowledged her 'abilities' before now. You could call our family a 'witch' family, it appears that in our family psychic phenomena is likely to occur. My grandmother had healing hands, my mother can see auras and is clairvoyant, I possess many abilities and both my little sisters have seen dreams about the future regularly. It's so cool to watch her beginning to bloom in this area of life! It reminds me of myself, I can see myself in her experiences and enthusiasm. :) Let's say she is not completely new to this stuff but she hasn't studied or been taught, so she is like a rough diamond waiting to be polished. I'm grateful for being able to be a part of that process. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dustin

• Thank you received: 1777

Jax replied the topic: Re: Dineara's Training Journal

Well done! It sounds like lots of fun. :-)

It is lots of fun. Lately I've felt this immense need to dive into all things spiritual, to research them and prepare myself. For what I don't know, but something is going on, I've felt so for quite a long time now. I do everything I can to cleanse myself and to raise my energy level, and enjoy every minute of it. It's like... something I have to do. I guess those Spirit Science videos gave me something to think about. I feel like I am transforming somehow. Every day I establish a stronger connection to the Force and myself. Meditation and energy work is not a necessary evil but something that feels so natural that I have to do them every day. And every time I visit Mom I give reiki to her and Elisa. Mom's arm really feels strange, it's... dead, somehow. She broke it this year and while it should be healthy it just doesn't function like it should, and I can clearly feel it when I hold my hands above her arm - the lack of energy.

I feel this immense need to take care of myself, and it feels as if everybody else around me is asleep. It's a relief when I can talk with Mom and now with Salla about these things. I've begun to wake up earlier than I usually do, when I open my eyes I am full of energy and can't go back to sleep. I still need a lot of sleep though to recharge fully. During the days I feel hyperactive at times and have to go enjoy the nature outside. When not outside I study the multiple aspects of the Force. I'll ask my guides if they know what's going on. Well, whatever it is I feel that it has to happen right now.

My energy level has gone up so much that it's like I'm living in a different (and better) world now. I see things differently, and this immense need to create harmony around me led me to clean the whole apartment. It took three days (yes, it was in a horrible condition!) and I did it all by myself and now it's finished. And, I had fun cleaning! This place looks so different now. The vibes are so different, it's like my home is very positively charged, beautiful and inspiring. All of a sudden I realized that in order to take care of myself and Aki it was necessary to clean up, and here's the result. The energy flows freely, feng shui is brilliant and I am happier than ever.

Fascinatingly enough I am doing just fine without proper medication. We were short on money so I had to cut the dose I am taking some time ago, but I can't feel it - on the contrary, I feel better than for a long time. I was adviced to keep this up - to try to live with the current dose. Drugs are after all something that don't belong in the human body, so if there's a chance to do well without I am so taking it. Nexus reminded me that even though I am doing now and even though it's ok to try to live this way I have to be extra careful and constantly observe my condition. If it seems that my energy level starts dropping, and if it keeps going for more than a week, it's time to increase the doses. I'll do everything I can to get free from depression and all that crap, so I am going to be careful and do what I can to keep myself happy, content and balanced. I hope it goes well! (Yes, I'm not going to discuss this with my doctor, since I know it's not advisable to do what I am doing right now. And what can I say? I'm doing good and some invisible guidance told me to do this and that? lol)

Halloween is coming! It is definitely my favourite holiday, and to me more important than Christmas or anything else. It's my thing. I have plenty of stuff planned already. I'm going to make a nice menu, I love cooking for Halloween, and considering that my home is constantly Halloween decorated (might have to do something with me being a goth. lol) all I have to do is to add something special... And perhaps I could try to examine the other side, since that night the veil between our world and the 'underworld' is at its thinnest. Perhaps I'll say hi to Hades? It's been a while since we had a chat. Anyways I'm going to do some divination and get prepared for the new year. For pagans the cycle of the year ends at the day of Halloween, and even though I celebrate Christian ways too with my family it still holds a special meaning for me. Consider this a traditional Christmas cleaning - here in Finland I think it's common that during December people get ready for Christmas time and do a thorough cleaning of their houses to better enjoy the holiday of love and light.

Salla is coming over tomorrow, let's see what fun we have this time! At least we have planned the Great Tarot War, lol. Well, it's not a war, but the point is that we both interpret the cards at the same time on the same subject and see what kind of results we get. It's amazing how we both have seen each other's guides and both our visions have been almost perfectly similar! Makes me wonder if those guides are for real... ;)

This has to be one of the funniest things I've seen in a while! :pinch: Gives me some... interesting... pumpkin carving ideas. Happy Halloween, everybody!

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1767

Kol Drake replied the topic: Re: Dineara's Training Journal

Great to see how a 'clean environment' makes for better energy. What we tend to 'surround' ourselves with *does* tend to affect us.

A note of caution. Be careful about the meds. You are probably living / burning off your old dosages and may not be feeling the full impact of running on lower. However, some studies seem to indicate, living a more healthy lifestyle (diet, exercise) AND good meditative practices can help with depression -- which then allows for lighter to minimal doses. If this continues (good levels) over six months or more, it might be worth the time to discuss it with you doctor so they can properly make adjustments.

Very funny/neat/spooky pumpkin carving! :surprised

Yep, I'll be careful. If something happens I won't 'die' because I don't have anything to take, I keep myself well supplied and medicated even though my last post sounded like I'm not taking pretty much anything. lol

Good feeling continues. I'm constantly in higher levels of sensing and understanding and all that. I concentrate on the positive and do my best to keep my vibes good, which seems to be quite easy. Last night I had an emotional outburst - all of a sudden I began crying and felt like crap. I then had to drag all the bed stuff to the living room and spend some time there for I couldn't stand to be around Aki (some weird energy thing). After I had released all I came to a conclusion that it must have been letting out all the negative energies cumulated in me in our relationship - every feeling of being neglected, being frustrated or angry, or just simply missing him. I felt quite clean afterwards and went back to bed. It was good to cry a bit. This was very exceptional though, if this didn't count I'm emotionally very stable and positive in general (that means, 97% of the time).

I've been thinking about my physical body and my weight. The more I have directed my attitude and life towards love and light the better I've felt about myself, and I could say that now I finally accept myself and love myself almost completely. Some work to be still done, but hey, this far I haven't progressed in ten years! And talking about physicality, there's been some weird fluttering around my heart chakra (not the heart). If the chakra could beat it feels now as if it's taking skips and beating very quickly in return every once in a while. It feels a bit weird but I don't think there's nothing wrong with my health, it doesn't feel like that.

And my dreams, heck, they are so vivid! I'm travelling the astral almost every night and have no trouble recalling the journey afterwards. Lately I've been going to the past with my sister. The last method was that we chose a time where we wanted to go, and then went to a train. After the journey was over we had changed to match our physical bodies during that time and actually ended up in the past. Observing how our eye colour changed (yes, it was an essential part of the process) and how our bodies changed a bit and the colour of the hair turned to what it was in our 'destination' - it was so fascinating! I think I should mention this experience to her the next time I see her.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jax

I think it's good to write down one's thoughts every once in a while, so here goes. A lot can happen in two weeks and usually does, but not in my life it seems. I'm more tired than usually and sleep a lot - well who wouldn't, we got a new bed and omg it is sooooo comfortable! The change is drastic, our old beds were horrible compared to this new one. Oh how I love it. lol

I haven't been to aikido for ages. I don't have any money and that means I can't go anywhere right now because bus card takes money. And somebody thought it was cool to give us first snow a couple of days ago, haven't been this early for years, and so it's all slippery out there and after landing on my butt seven times during one walk I decided to crawl under my bed for the rest of the winter. Nothing wrong with snow and winter, but I hate it when it gets slippery as hell. Luckily I still have stuff to do, and while I can't go to school either because of the current circumstances I have taken some online courses so I can make progress in that area. Should continue my Jedi classes too.

Salla has been having a lot of nightmares recently, very violent ones including her family members who faced a threat of some kind. I can't say a thing about those kind of dreams, she has to figure them out herself. We met one day and had a talk about these odd symptoms we both have been experiencing lately. I believe in the ascension stuff so I think that explains it, it would be too weird that right now both of us without knowing of the other have been having the same kind of experiences. We also had a long talk about what is going on in the world around us. I'm not the least bit interested in politics or all the misery and wars they try to give us via media, but there's no denying that something is horribly wrong here. And even though there is not much a single person can do, when many of us wake up to realize what's really going on we can make a difference.

Again I have a list of all these have-to-do's, but they are quite necessary. My head's been bothering me lately and that has made me rather grumpy and not interested in my own wellbeing, so I don't drink enough water anymore, meditate, study and exercise enough. MBO's are great, by the way. A week ago I went to see a band called Turmion Kätilöt (Midwives of Doom, yes, they and their music are exactly as beautiful as they sound like. lol) and there were certain things that could have ruined the whole evening - for example me not getting in because I don't currently have papers, and the gig could have ended too late for me to catch the last bus. Everything worked out surprisingly smoothly and I got home happily in time. There have been other occassions like this as well. Cool.

Meh, enough rambling for now. Time to go eat something and continue cleaning. And something.

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds