Dineara's Training Journal

• Thank you received: 1747

Jax replied the topic: Re: Dineara's Training Journal

I'm curious what your guide says. I have some other ideas, such as astral travel together, but it also could be the symbolism you mention.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 216

Dineara replied the topic: Re: Dineara's Training Journal

It was her. I was really surprised, that's not what I expected at all. I was given credit for noticing this, lol! Long story short, I am beginning a journey with Salla, and I will guide her as well as I can. Today I told her about how I felt about this, and what I could teach her if she wanted to learn. I then explained to her why guides are a good thing (she was a bit biased, you wouldn't want somebody messing with your life all the time) and she got a chance to try out her intuition with tarot cards. I think we might as well have been astral traveling together, but the impact was so great on both of us that it made us think if there was something we were supposed to realize. When we decided to see where the path leads us we both felt good, like something had strengthened our relationship. We look forward to learning from each other. It's just so awesome!

Cool :-) What did you tell her about guides?

I told her that it will take time until she learns to trust herself when communicating with guides. At first it might feel like she is imagining the whole thing, but the more she interacts with them the better she gets in it. Gradually she learns to trust herself and her guides. Not everything that is out there is friendly and beneficial, but it should be rather easy to tell them apart. A good (and real) guide is somebody whose information you can question, and who doesn't boss you around, lie to you or make you feel uneasy. It won't take you for granted and doesn't expect you to take it for granted. A guide is like a good friend; one who keeps encouraging you no matter what, and who you can trust unconditionally. Having them around is not a burden and they won't disturb you when you don't expect it. Of course they can try to communicate with you if there's something they need to tell but it's not like you won't be able to be in peace because of them, quite the contrary. Naturally in time one learns to listen to the guides better and value them - it's only something one has to experience, there's no way to fully describe what it is like to be conscious of one's guide.

I'll tell her more when the time comes for her to meet her guide. Salla took a card to tell her a bit about her guide, and she felt good and confident after interpreting the card. I think she is going to have a wonderful time in the future. :) Also, when I mentioned my guides she instantly saw big wings, some kind of a big bird, and a human form. I then told her that she actually saw Kajirou! The first time I met Kajirou I saw him like that as well - a stork somehow 'behind' a human form. She was amazed, and so was I. :D

I haven't been to school for about two weeks now. Let's face it, even though I've been sick there have been many days when I just could have gone to school. I've just been tired and again facing my old enemy, the hardship of getting up and going to where I should go. Once again there seems to be a lot of pressure revolving around the subject. Why is it so f*cking hard to go there?! Whenever I don't go to school I get depressed and anxious, and that makes it even harder to go there. What to do to make it easier? I was thinking that if I get too much stress from having to do something, even going to sit there every day would be better than not going at all. After the course I could complete it as self-study, which would be easier after having sat through the course. Honestly, even simple assignments make me so nervous that I end up leaving them to the deadline and even then not being able to complete them.

Same thing with IJRS. I haven't studied here for a while, even though I keep practicing irl - I do my shielding, meditation and energy work every day, and chat with my guides every now and then. The assignments are not that hard. In Force 101 I should get a friend to come over and try to find them here with my eyes closed... I just don't have many friends I could ask that. Salla perhaps would 'play' with me when she comes over tomorrow. Meditation course is almost over, and I still haven't done the walking meditation. It's just that it's hard to find a peaceful place here. Perhaps I could try that at night since I go out in the evenings to get better in touch with the Force. And Situational Awareness? That's not difficult either. I should just start doing it. *sigh*

I wish there was an easy way to recover completely so that I could lead my life as a fully functional human being.

• Thank you received: 1332

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: Re: Dineara's Training Journal

It is interesting for me to read that many of us facing more or less similar issues. And, as I do have my own problems, I don't know if I'm the right person to give any advice in the moment but the constant feeling I have when working with You is, that You may be put too much on your list and would like to achieve too much in too little time. So, maybe taking some points off from the list or just delay them to a later point in time might help You to approach things easier and with more energy!? I know that this advice is easier given than done, especially as I'm like You in this trait.
So, try to relax and do one thing after another and make sure You get back to school! ;)

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile

It is easy to make headway. Use the clearing statements I wrote up in the esoterics area on access consciousness. Give it a quick read to remember what the clearing statement is, which I find helpful. Otherwise it's just a set of words.

Right now, think about school. The anxiety, the stress. Then, say this (I find it helps to say it out loud personally). "All of this anxiety and stress, the negativity I have toward school, I destroy and uncreate it times a godzillion. Right, wrong, good, bad, pod, poc, all 9, shorts, boys, and beyonds." Now take a deep breath and let it all out. Do that whenever the negative feelings come up. Tweak the first bit for whatever you are feeling. You'll be back on track soon.

Also apply that toward your physical health. "Whatever is causing my health to be less than optimal, I destroy and uncreate it....." You can translate what you'd like into your native language of course.

Yep, I've been using clearing statements for my issues. For some reason this stuff works for me better in English, just as I speak English with my guides. And, I know, I tend to get tired because I give myself too much stuff to do. In this case, though, the biggest importance is school, and I do Jedi studies to help me keep balanced - it's good to think about these things regularly. :) I will be allright.

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1746

Kol Drake replied the topic: Re: Dineara's Training Journal

Depression and anxiety are a bitc... er, a tough issue; even at the best of times. Even so, go easy on yourself.

IF you are able, perhaps you can attempt a school day with some 'conditions'. Acknowledge to yourself that, yes, you are down or anxious but, for now, this specific class period, you will set it aside -- perhaps in a special 'depression/anxiety box' you have for it. It can stay or build or whatever BUT, for the class time, it will stay in that box. AFTERWARD, you can open the box and either (1) welcome the energies and say, "okay, I told you I would address you after class.... so, what's the deal?" or (2) do some blessings and release the energies into a welcoming tree or large stone which can take it and clear that energy and take it into the Earth for further cleansing.

IF you wish, you can also modify the 'holding box' for later -- programming the 'holding box' to take in any depression and/or anxiety and transform it while in the box -- turning 'down' energy into more 'up' energy -- depression and/or anxiety into positive vibes of happiness and caring love. You can still embrace it later or give it to trees or stones as you wish or share the positive energy with those around you.

Just something to consider...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dineara, Jax

That's a great idea. The problem is feeling depressed before the class, thus preventing me from going there at times - but when I go there (or simply get out of the house) it vanishes. It's just this "should do something" anxiety. Nice idea that box, I'll try it for sure. The feeling keeps building through the day so that it peaks just as I should get out of the door, so I can program my box to eat the cumulating feelings during the day so that they won't bother me when it's time to go.

Time to create page: 0.241 seconds