Dineara's Training Journal

• Thank you received: 1747

Jax replied the topic: Re: Dineara's Training Journal

Up until June 30th, I would have agreed with you. Then i learned a new tool and found ways to work much faster - without cheating. ;-) I'm working a we speak.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Here you go! Access Consciousness

• Thank you received: 216

Dineara replied the topic: Re: Dineara's Training Journal

Yet another guide

It's getting crowded in here, lol! I met my life-long spirit guide. Finally, I've really been waiting for it. Well, I went out to the park and chatted with Kajirou and Nexus, who advised me to use clearing statement and then follow up with meditation. This worked well and I felt so much lighter, so free... As if something had been pushing me down for a long, long time, and now disappeared. My guides then asked me to do this daily until I get rid of those two shadows. Then we chatted about a variety of things and I asked if it would be possible for me to meet the guide of my boyfriend. I was told that maybe later, now certainly wasn't the time, for first I'd have to learn to communicate fluently with my own guides. Also it would depend on him and his guide. We then talked about my ability to see things and I was told that I can learn to take this skill further if I am ready to it. I was given a good warning, for when I begin to see other people's things it can be rather heavy for me and I have to learn to just examine their energy without letting my own get mixed with it or absorbing it. Also, with great power comes great responsibility - I am not supposed to see everything and even when I see something it's not always good to give this information to others. However, I was told that I could benefit from this skill a great deal, the first application is seeing if somebody is draining my energy. It appears some people actually benefit from my increased energy, and while this is not dangerous since I can always replace the lost energy it is good to see when this happens. There are those who do it on purpose and those who do it unintentionally. I was then asked to think of such persons in my life, and my intuition told me my mother is one of them. She can sense energies easily, and it's easy for her to sense how I have changed - and then when she's feeling down or just lacking energy she calls me or I go there and we talk, and she feels a lot better and I get tired. This also means I have to shield myself properly, but I also have to recognize those connections others make to me and learn to cut them (same thing when I 'see' people, I have to cut the connection afterwards).

Well, then I was asked to try to see. My boyfriend was an obvious choice for he wouldn't have high barriers when it comes to me - easy training material, that is! And what did I see? I saw connections he has made with his new school mates, some of them being stronger, some not so strong. Also I saw how people have a huge effect on him, including and especially myself. Simply my presence and energy can actually change his mind about things that are important and require his own intuition. I will have to speak with him about this and learn to draw back so that he gets enough space. He is a person who is greatly affected by those he is close to, like his mother and me, and it's not easy for him to oppose those people even if he felt it was the right thing to do.

After I saw this I met Aria. Aria is my boyfriend's guide, a beautiful woman in a flaming red dress. She came because she felt she had to come. It was nice to meet her, she seems to be a great person. She told me that she might contact me when she feels the need to because of my influence on my boyfriend - if something is gravely against his path she can give him new thoughts through me. Sounds understandable, for my boyfriend isn't interested in developing abilities like mine, and I will not tell him about his guide, for this can hinder the process of recieving the message of the guide. What would you think if I told you that your guide told me to tell you this? lol

Then she left and told me that I am not allowed to contact her, she will contact me if needed. Later perhaps the situation will be different, but for now this is more important. And then I was alone with Kajirou and Nexus, and felt that somebody still was there. So I met my lifelong guide, Kirion - an ageless wise man with long white hair. I felt from his energy that he was way more powerful than Nexus and Kajirou, and he told me that actually he assigned them to their duties, which they confirmed to be true. One thing came to my mind, and I asked howcome all the guides I've met have been males. Kirion then explained that after the divorce I was left without a father figure, and masculine guides were partly replacing the spiritual gap it left. Also, currently they are males too, because I need somebody I can think about my gender with. This really made sense. It wasn't a long talk I had with him, but he noted how my ability to talk with my guides has increased rapidly - I don't have to be in a trance-like state anymore, only concentrating enough in normal state seems to work well. I was encouraged to keep up the good work. It felt good to be with this new guide. Also, he asked me to concentrate on one guide at a time when talking, if the others would have something to say they would say it. This is to help me to concentrate, but later I can include all of them in a conversation should I wish that.

Also I was told that there is another ability I have to start developing, and that is sensing others through the Force. This is closely related to clairvoyance and everything I wrote above, but it will provide additional benefits. First it will help me gain confidence, second it will help me deal with people when I feel the Force around and in them - not every bit of information is gainable by five senses, and at times this can make a crucial difference. Sometimes it will help me see hidden motives or determine the actual mood of the person, or perhaps if they are lying or not. Kirion told me that this is a Jedi trait indeed and one I will find most useful in the future. He will instruct me to get there safely and slowly so that I learn it properly, and also learn how to protect myself.

And seriously, I just went to the park to sit for a while and suck in night energy, lol! This is what I got. It's great to be surrounded by so many friends, truly. I am grateful for their guidance and advice, and will look forward to working with them in the future. :)

Well done. You're starting to see a little of the structure of the spirit world beyond us. Kajirou and Nexus are what I've heard referred to as lower guides. They are around a lot for the day to day stuff. They help us grow, and they in turn learn more about being guides. In time they'll be promoted to other positions are become higher level guides. It's pretty neat I think. :-)

Be careful with energy vampires (people who suck your energy) because as you grow, you'll become a target as well. Vamps of all varieties are typically looking for something really bright so they can get a bigger hit off it. Don't underestimate this. Your guides are likely watching out for you, but lower guides can be surprised. Don't be afraid to call out for your guides if you feel you are becoming overwhelmed by someone. Energy injuries are just as damaging as a physical one. Sometimes more so. I'm not trying to scare you, but please realize that there are serious consequences too. You don't want to spend a week barely moving while you heal from an attack you can't even explain to people. ;-) But enough of warnings. You know you can always ask if you have questions.

You're doing awesome! What kind of clearing statements did you do, if you don't mind me asking?

Yep, I know about vamps, and I know they are dangerous. That's why I am taught to see connections other try to make to me, so that I can accurately protect myself. I haven't encountered one (consciously), but I know that now there's a bigger risk for that to happen. That's when I hope to be prepared.

I am surprised how much I have learnt lately. I guess it has been the right time for it, just like my guides have said. They do remind me that I have to focus on school and healthy life as well so that I don't get too absorbed by these teachings, which can be dangerous as well - I don't wish to lose the sight of real life, but rather keep my roots firmly on the ground (while my leaves can be safely moving in the wind of the Force).

I asked to be free of those shadows. "Whatever is keeping me from happy and balanced life I uncreate and destroy. Right, wrong, good, bad, POD, POC, all 9, shorts, boys and beyonds." I really concentrated on the statement and felt so much lighter afterwards. Then I expanded to the universe, pulled positive energy through me and shrunk back to myself. Energy shower was quite unnecessary at this point, but I gave it a try nevertheless. After that I was purified so that deeper communication with my guides came effortlessly.

However, after the intense session I got a headache on the left side of the head, it was stronger than before. Sleeping partly helped, obviously, but there are still traces of the ache, so it's time to do reiki and whatever might help with it. I have accepted the process, though, since the headache comes when I have made progress in spiritual level. While I can try to heal it, I welcome it as a sign of my progress.

You are moving fast. lol But you wouldn't be doing so if you hadn't laid the foundation for it and it was something you needed to do. Have you asked your guides about the headaches? They may not be able to answer, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

I'm glad you felt light after. That's how I feel, it's an instant lightening and relaxing of my energy and body. :-) It's quite nice.

I know I've done good work since I am able to make progress like this. It's good to get feedback, and I've always been quite strict with myself when taking courses - I expect to fully understand the topic before moving on. Nexus said that I have these headaches probably because my daily rhythm has changed radically - I'm at school and at dojo regularly, which is what I haven't done for a long time. I tend to react to changes like these with my head, but it might also be that considering my progress it might be I take in too much energy and don't release it properly, or just simply that my brain is making changes to support this progress. He adviced me to do anything I can to ease it, whether it be reiki or medication, because it's important to get rid of it since it keeps affecting pretty much everything I do.

I was at the dojo yesterday. I dragged myself there despite my headache but didn't participate, I only observed. I ended up spending full two hours there, observing both the beginners' course and advanced training. Our sensei said that I am the first person in six years that actually stays to observe the training - beginners especially just disappear after their training has ended. While others trained he came to talk with me once in a while, explaining me plenty of different things about aikido. Well, another aikido group was training next to our dojo, and sensei also told me how different their aikido were, and why it didn't work as well. He really knows what he is talking about and I am glad to have chosen him to instruct me. He is a great guy and I get to laugh a lot there. I was surprised how much attention he paid to me, but I was grateful for it, because observing and listening can teach things that doing can't. He told me that when you're on the tatami it's not so easy to observe your own or partner's body, and so I could gain great benefit from seeing the techniques from distance - also we don't see the techniques often from behind, so this is helpful as well. Of course sensei shows the techniques from different angles so that we grasp the whole picture, but it's much different when I just watch.

Sensei really knows what he is talking about, and I actually didn't have to ask many questions after all. He told me that in my case it's important to learn to move from the center (hara), and I know this to be true. He is very observant, and after that one hour I had trained there he gave yesterday many individual tips for me. Heck, nobody has never been as good an instructor as he is! It's great to learn there, truly. :)

I was talking with Nexus about my need of intellectual company. While it's great to talk with guides and people here in IJRS, it's not the same as communicating with a person in real life. Aki, my boyfriend, is a great person, but there are many areas he needs to develop in, and while I do my part to gently push him to the right direction (like learning to keep a little distance to me) there's not much I can talk with him in a straightforward way, since he is not interested in the things I am. Nexus told me that I can ask to meet a person with whom such interacting would be possible. I then realized that now that I have progressed so much I need different people to interact with than before - earlier I was given those who can teach me different things, but now I get to meet people who also teach me something and who I can teach, thus learning more about myself, teaching and the person. My personality type is a conselor, and unless I don't get practice material, so to speak, it's quite impossible to develop in this area, lol! There are many things that are quite obvious to me that I could mention here, like not forcing my advice on anybody and using my intuition to sense what the person is ready to learn and learning to listen so that I can better find a way to increase both mine and the other's knowledge safely. It's not something I must do, but when life gives me a chance to learn by guiding others I'll gladly take it.

Nexus then asked me to close my eyes and get ready for whatever impressions might come. I saw a person walking towards me, and I felt connection to her (I think she was a woman, but it might have been a feminine person that isn't necessarily a woman), so it means I will meet somebody in the near future. Our paths will cross because there are things we can learn from each other. I will recognize her when I meet her, and it will take some time to find mutual trust, but when it has been found we can begin working together. This working is something the other person most likely isn't aware of, and she is quite sensitive so I have to progress carefully. Our relationship will be temporary, so when we are done, so to speak, our paths will go to different directions.

This is what I saw, and I look forward to this encounter, if it really is to happen (I might be seeing imaginary stuff too, I never count that possibility out). I could really benefit from some instructive encounters, it's been pretty quiet in the 'friend' area lately...

Salla, my younger sister, asked me howcome she has been dreaming about me a lot lately. I've been dreaming about her too. According to her, in her dreams I usually go first and she comes next, and we go together. She had a dream when we were flying around the world and if she got too tired I always stopped to wait for her and let her rest, and then we continued. There were storms which made flying difficult at times but it all ended safely.

There's really something going on. I don't know what, but I get the feeling that I should meet her again as soon as possible and think about these things. It's as if there's something important I should teach her, or somewhere I should lead her safely. I will ask my guides about this, and ask Salla to think about the meaning of this as well. This is important somehow. I wonder what's going on.

I... I think it's Salla. The person I should meet and teach, I mean. I strongly get the feeling that there is a reason why she dreams about me, she usually never dreams about me. When we met the last time I saw her in crossroads but didn't know what it meant. I think I do know now. She is seeing dreams about flying because she is ready to make progress in spiritual path. She told me she used to dream about flying a lot when she was a kid but now she doesn't have those dreams anymore. When we are children our connection with the spiritual world is naturally stronger than when we grow up and lose the touch. I think she dreamed about me because I am a person who can give her choices: I can teach her if she wants to learn, or she can keep going like she has until now. I don't know yet what it is that she needs, but I was told to use my intuition so sense what she needs at the moment and how can I give it to her in a way that doesn't scare her off. It's not my role to force her to any direction but I can make her see the choices she has, and where they will lead.

Last time we talked I asked Salla if she ever felt there was a blockage in her throat when there was no actual reason for that, and she looked at me surprised. I then told her why it might be in her case and gave her advice to get rid of it. I also asked her if she ever felt emotions that really weren't hers. She has had a fair deal of these feelings, all the ladies in my family are natural empaths, and so I told her what causes it and taught her shielding. I also talked to her about my guides and she was very interested. Then I taught her the basics of energy healing. She was rather overwhelmed after our long talk, so while I could have continued I chose to stop - it's better to get new information in small pieces. I think this might have triggered her dreams, because all her dreams about me have been after that meeting. I will see what happens next, and I'll be sure to record it here. I will go see her today, which is great, I get to see her new apartment where she lives with her boyfriend.

Time to create page: 0.245 seconds