Dineara's Training Journal

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1766

Kol Drake replied the topic: Re: Dineara's Training Journal

My first thought was "does it hurt on a specific side?" As Jax notes, one can take in an overload of energy -OR- some really 'not your own' energy and it can cause issues if not taken care of. Easiest way is to get centered and calm and ground yourself.

Re: "...which side of your head hurts..."

Sometimes, when one opens up to more energy use and control - the brain has to make some new 'connections' -- new pathways for signals and 'energy' to work through. Until it is well established (through repeated practice) it can be noticed as 'a headache'... especially if you are 'waking up' synapses of a particular side of the brain.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dineara

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 218

Dineara replied the topic: Re: Dineara's Training Journal

Last time it was on the right side, but other than that I can't really remember. Also, I must have been sleeping again in a weird position since my neck and shoulders are dying, and that is likely to cause a headache. I seriously have to start stretching every day.

When I woke up I did a quick reiki treatment to my chakras, starting from the base chakra. I felt the energy strongest in the upper three chakras. After the treatment I was full of energy and felt balanced, and couldn't sleep anymore which is a good thing, I sleep too much usually. Funny how much I use the word 'balanced' nowadays, lol!

Dineara replied the topic: Spirit Guides

I was sitting in the kitchen eating, when I suddenly began to wonder if I have more spirit guides than just one. Of course I had to ask Nexus if this was the case, even though I think he once told me that I do have at least one other guide. Well, the answer was still the same, and he asked if I wanted to meet them. Naturally I'm excited to meet them, but I was told to wait til evening comes and then go outside to the park. There I can be by myself surrounded by a neutral enviroment, not to mention that since I am a nocturnal animal my concentration and senses increase rapidly during the dark hours - and, since night is psychic quiet time free from stress of the day, we dark magicians prefer to work at night. When I still lived in my old apartment I used to take long walks with Nexus in a park nearby when the sun has set. I can discuss with him about 'easy' things when not concentrating that much, but when it is time for a lecture or deeper spiritual work I have to alter my state of consciousness to clearly hear and understand him. At times my concentration is distracted and I begin putting my own words in his mouth, when he slaps me mentally and tells me to concentrate, lol!

So, we will see what is going to happen tonight. I asked Nexus how long he is planning to be around, since he is a temporary guide, and he told me he is not going to go anywhere for some time. I said that when he leaves I'm going to miss him, but he told me something that gave me a completely different view: since he is a temporary guide there are certain things he is there for. He watches over me when I develop myself and offers his help and expertise. And when I have reached a certain point his work is done, so he is not needed anymore - this means that I have achieved something very important that allows me to keep going on my own. And that point in my life is actually something to be very happy about, not to feel sad because my guide is leaving.

I think I am going to meet my lifetime guide, but I am not sure about that yet. It would be nice to meet them though since I've been working with Nexus consciously for at least three years but haven't had any contact to other(s).

• Thank you received: 1774

Jax replied the topic: Re: Spirit Guides

each situation is unique. For the longest time I knew of two guides - Chuckma, my main guide who is a pretty high level guide, and one who is a level up from him who made himself known only in that I'd meet him later for other things. But in the past few years I've gained guides. My wife's lower guide started as a guard and as she's grown she's become my lower guide as well. It's only logical since she's around constantly. But this year I gained two other guides. I only know their names and have a hunch as to their purpose. One will be helping with the big spiritual stuff, the Universe and how it works, etc. The other is working with more of the human stuff. I don't really know since I haven't gotten more info, but I suspect they aren't really active for me consciously until next year.

In my experience, it sucks every time someone leaves, but I also have issues with that. But the sadness passes quickly because it was the right time and you're ready for it. Hopefully that makes sense. :-) Enjoy the experience!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dineara

Dineara replied the topic: Re: Spirit Guides

That's interesting! Nexus' purpose is to help me in mental and spiritual areas, so that through that I could gradually let go of the depression for good and increase my energy level safely so that finding help on, well, not the physical realm but rather spiritual level, would become easier, as well as to help me build a strong mental and spiritual balance. I have a hunch that there is something big coming and I'm going to need his help to navigate through that something as safely as possible while learning as much as I can from it. Perhaps I could try asking him what that something might be, or at least get a confirmation to this feeling of mine - perhaps I am imagining it, but if not, it would definitely help me in learning to trust my intuition.

That makes sense wonderfully, that's exactly how I feel. I have slowly learnt to trust my ability to communicate with my guide and this also opens me to other feelings and sensations since I know they are real and not just a product of my imagination. Nexus is a great guide and I will be sad when he leaves, but life goes on, doesn't it? :)

I think I should start a hobby that would keep me working out regularly during the week. I looked into some martial arts and wow, in this city there are tons of options! I've been researching Aikido and it seems very fascinating, but I don't think I can begin any course that requires being at least in better shape than I am now - it would end up to a disaster. However, Tai Chi could be a possibility - I just have to make sure it is Tai Chi Chuan, since they don't mention it in their website. Sadly these courses are expensive and the three-month beginner's course costs 100€ - I don't really have that kind of money to put into something just like that. Perhaps I could ask around and see if I could get some monetary support from Mom, for example. It would really do me good.

Jax replied the topic: Re: Dineara's Training Journal

aikido doesn't require you to be in good shape. Where did you get that idea? lol Don't assume you can't handle it, go check it out. Talk to the instructor and try out a class. You'll get in shape as you go and learn a ton of awesome things in the process.

Well, after having tried a couple of martial arts I have found out that I just can't keep up with the others because I'm not in good shape, and even though that doesn't bother me since it's always been like that I have never made it past the beginner's class. And, back then I was in far better shape than I am now. There's no way three months is going to be enough for me to complete the beginner's class, at least this is how I feel. However, when I have been practicing I have enjoyed it so much that I long to go back there all the time and yes, a little by little my strength and endurance improved. Perhaps I could go and just watch them, they are beginning the new courses in one or two weeks, and have a chat with an instructor - maybe that would give me some courage.

Jax replied the topic: Re: Dineara's Training Journal

aikido is nothing like other martial arts though.

Meeting Sensei Kajirou

I got a new spirit guide! His name is Kajirou, which is obviously a Japanese male name, but what it means I have no idea. He is a warrior and said that he came because I needed him - I must admit I secretly was hoping for a guide that would help me with the physical side just as Nexus helps me with mental side. I have no idea how long I sat in the park, for I lose the track of time when discussing with my guides. It took some meditation to get to a relaxed and receptive state, and then I began chatting with Nexus, knowing that after a while I start trusting my senses and stop making things up. When we had talked about my general situation I was asked whether I would like to meet this other guide, to which I eagerly replied.

My very first impression was that the guide was male. First I didn't get a grasp of him and after trying to listen to him and not figuring anything out he asked if we could simply start over, and this time I should start by asking some easy questions; then I could begin trusting myself and him. It totally worked, and after a while we were chatting like two old friends. He is a great guy, with a fascinating sense of humour, and he instantly knows what pushes me to the right direction.

He gave me the best piece of advice I have ever got: I have to forget about losing weight. For all my life I have concentrated on my weight and it hold so many negative connotations that if when I try to lose it it simply won't go away. Instead of that we are going to focus on my diet and exercising, those two things will eventually make me healthier and stronger - and the weight will go away in time without me thinking about it. Great! He has promised to train me and has told me so much about those things one needs to know when beginning working out. After we had chatted for a while he asked me if I'd like to take a walk with him. I noticed how nice it was with good company, and he pointed out certain things when walking - correcting my posture, reminding of proper breathing, and how this simple act creates energy in me that can be stored and used afterwards or simply just enjoyed. Suddenly when walking I had this visual image of me being fat and Kajirou being fit next to me. He immediately noticed it and we had a look of that imagery. We cannot be compared, for he is a spirit guide and I am not. Also, he is supposed to act as an example for me - a walrus-sized couch potato hardly creates an aura of inspiration, as he exclaimed. That made me laugh. Also he reminded me to focus on the present: not to be obsessed with my weight but rather focus on how good walking feels and how good I feel afterwards. He is there to help me do one more repeat, take one more step - and to drink one more glass of water, since he immediately asked me to go get one when we got home.

As for martial arts he suggested me to go and take a look at Aikido, since it's something that intrigues me. I can observe and then have a chat with instructors and see how I feel afterwards. It's up to me what I do, but it's better to go and see than lose a great opportunity. And as for money I don't have to worry about that, for if I really want to start practicing something it will eventually come to me. That was relieving.

There were so many things he told me amongst these, but I have already forgot some of them (and he generously promised to remind me of them until I know those things by heart). After all this was one of the best experiences I've had for a while, and it's great to have gotten a great companion. Also, calling him Sensei was entirely my idea since it felt appropriate, and he didn't mind it, so I guess we're ok with that. :)

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds