Henry's training Journal

• Thank you received: 1859

Jax replied the topic: Henry's training Journal

Also, think about how you can use these strengths in the Jedi path and this community. ;-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jedi Initiate H
  • Jedi Initiate H's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 18

Jedi Initiate H replied the topic: Henry's training Journal

That list is, for better or worse accurate. Even the short comings and development points. I have been working on the short comings for some time and believe that the Jedi path will help bridge the gap and minimize them.

I am more than happy to help out when and where I can. I must be mindful I do not rush in (development point 2). That has been a sore spot for me. I see something that lights the fire and try to do it all. Which has resulted in some serious burns (so to speak). I have many many ideas in my head about the jedi path and would like to share them once I have learnt more as I am still new on this journey.

You are right about the strengths, Im sure that something will come up.

:)

Cool. :-) I also tend to rush in or wait too long. Never in between. lol What I'd recommend is to keep a list of the things you want to rush in with. They might be good ideas, and you don't want to forget about them if it is a good idea. And if you find it isn't applicable, you can reflect on why you came up with that idea in the first place. It also allows you to add evidence to why an idea is needed if you want to pursue it. Also, if you want to bounce ideas off an individual first to see if you are at all on track or not, that might be a way to tame the fire without putting it out (and missing an opportunity).

• Jedi Initiate H

The last week has been one of reflection.

Why Jedi?

This was covered in the introduction course but it has come up again inside me and I have been revisiting it. My initial writings where real to me then and still are now but there is something missing for me. I have gone with a verbal vomit on a page for now and when it becomes clearer to me I will post more details. One thing is for sure is that the Jedi Path is the right one. The main point that I need to move through is how to make my Jedi training/learning’s a greater part of my life and how to integrate (for the lack of a better word right now) the practice more seamlessly into my life so that it truly becomes part of me.

H
2011-12

What if the answer to why is beyond words, but is known in you through your feelings?

• Jedi Initiate H

You hit the nail on the head Jax. It is reconciling that feeling with my logical brain so that I can move forward without it creating resistance (if that makes sense)

And do you feel you have to be able to describe it in a structured way? Or can you perhaps allow yourself to just list words that come to mind, without order?

• Jedi Initiate H

yer, I do feel that it should be describe in a structure way. What I have done is taken the points that you mentioned early and just started to write all of my ideas and thoughts down. It started out with out order but it has begun to take its own shape, I was not even trying to create anything in particular just put some thoughts on the page to clear my head. It will give me a wider logical structure to my journey with key goals and reasons for the why. It is a habit of mine (for good or bad) to require that there is a reason for doing whatever it is I am doing. I struggle through any task if it really is not going to ad to whatever it is I am doing be it work, home, sport etc. I know that the Jedi path is the right one for me and that as I move through this journey I become a better person. This is my knuckling down phase that many of undertakings go through and many do not survive.

I am learning to move with the flow more and more and getting closer to a balance of feel and think.

So what if it's ok to not have order and structure? What if it's ok to just let things be as they wish to be? ;-)

• Jedi Initiate H

and that Jax, is one of my greatest challenges... My new saying is the will of the universe/Force. I have spent many yrs pushing for things that were not ment to be and not seeing the signs. I am learning to let it go and let things be as they wish.

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds