• Tai
  • Tai's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Following your own path, The path without names is
  • Thank you received: 3

Tai replied the topic: Re: Tai's Journal

Core Spots - The Force

When feeling the Force especially through meditation you may find there is a certain spot or maybe more than one spot where the Force feels stronger than most. This is what I call a core spot or core spots. These spots are your primary focus point to the Force. Where your connection to the Force lies strongest. These spots are usually associated with the chakra however not always. My core spots are in the palms of my hands.

When learning to use energy core spots prove to be quite useful. By harnessing the energy from your core spot and channelling it increasing your connection to the Force comes as a much easier task.

Core spots are like gateways that have different effects. At time we can change our core spots depending on how strong we can use the force. Each core spot has different effects especially when it is located at a chakra point. For instance a core spot that is on the heart chakra may have different uses and different effects however regardless of that each core spot can be used to strengthen our connection to the Force but also expand our energy.

Personally I feel my core spot has impulses. The energy I feel impulses when I focus on it. By learning to manipulate and control these impulse's I can push the energy outward expanding my personal energy. One exercise that helps build on energy intensity is to not just expand the energy outward but to expand the core spot. When meditation find the core spot and feel its impulses. From there, control the pulse and with each one expand the core spot slowly but gradually. Keep expanding the core spot untill it acts as a bubble and your body is within the core spot. This is a great way of becoming engulfed in the Force and also making an impact on your connection. Core spots are very handy for development on Force usage.

Tai

The true way is your own path without names, labels or titles.:- Tai

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• David (Phoenix)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Jedi Healer
  • Thank you received: 452

David (Phoenix) replied the topic: Re: Tai's Journal

I find when I expand core spots though, that I can often achieve the opposite affect of connection, and almost feel disconnected...do you find this ever happens to you?

"...who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. " ~ Theodore Roosevelt
[/table]

• Tai
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

I have always felt more connected to it. Like my body is gone and I am just energy.

Tai

• Tai
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

Courage - Values

"Courage is not about fighting wars, but rather standing up for what you believe is right regardless of your fears":- Tai

People who have courage are usually respected by many. A lot of people now have very limited courage. People usually now will stand up for what they believe is right but only if they will come out of it alive or unharmed. Not many now will stand up for what’s right regardless of what they may have to face. Examples of this are usually from history, people such as William Wallace or if you want to look at larger numbers soldiers who went to war in world war one or two.

Courage to me is a very important virtue for to main reasons. I believe that being courageous when standing up for what you believe is right based on your feelings rather than your thoughts is necessary especially on my path. Second part of this is others may need someone to be courageous for them. Not all people have the same level of courage and sometimes they need someone to stand tall for them. This does not mean act as a body guard but rather give your service to help others. I do not expect anyone to have courage apart from myself as it is my personal value. In my personal view I would feel that it is my duty to stand up for those in need to whatever ever is causing them grief regardless of how big and strong the problem is and also regardless of how much at risk I put myself at.

“Courage is the ladder on which all the other virtues mount”:- Clare Boothe Luce

Courage is the basis of all other virtues. Courage gives you the ability to stand up for what you believe right, from that perseverance comes, when some of our solutions to what’s wrong doesn’t work so we persevere to make things right. From there we seek justice. From justice we become more aware from the next time we need to use out courage, from awareness we need to keep training therefore we learn more self-discipline. From self-discipline we learn to be humble and patience, from there we learn restraint, and by making things right and being aware we become generous to the needy. And through all we learn respect. This is the ladder I believe all my values mount on. However other people might see differently. Never the less it is my personal ladder of values and it is mine alone.

Tai

• Tai
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

Energy Balls - The Force

As your connection with the Force becomes stronger there are more things you can do than just feel it. As you learn to feel and move energy around and use your core spots many other things are yet to learn. One of these things is energy balls or as I like to call them Chi balls. Although at first energy balls seem quite strange it is a form of manipulating energy. Personally in my view these Chi balls are not for anything externally. These are used mainly to strengthen your ability to use the Force.

To make a chi ball is very simple however tricky to master. Best to try this out while meditating. Feel the Force and build up the energy. Start to move it about and then form a ball. Channel the energy into a ball in your hand. Once it has formed with energy move it about. Turn it, move it from hand to hand, let it free from your hand and move it about your body. Control it with the Force.

Like I said it is simple but tricky. After much practice start to change the ball. Change its colour or make it hot or cold. Play about with it and find ways of using the energy. The more you practice the more easy it will become. Eventually with practice it will become second nature. To get to this stage practice out side of meditation. Try to feel the energy on instant and play around with it. This is a very experimental exercise and it can lead to a much stronger connection with the Force.

Tai

• Tai
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

The illusion of death - Concept

“Death is not the end, death is the first step to true freedom”:- Tai

Throughout my life I have experienced many situations when a person has died. When I was quite young my grandfather died on Halloween. I did not attend his funeral but I missed him very much. I though of all the good times and I couldn’t get over his passing easily. At the point I had no concept of him still being here. To me he was gone completely. A few years later my grandmother died. At that point I had a little more knowledge of what death was yet I still had not much interest in them being here as I was still fairly young. I was hurt by her passing just like my grandfather but hers was more extreme. I saw my mother go through hell because of her passing. She was very upset and torn by the experience. This made me worse.
But through my experiences I started to look more into death. And I have learned a lot. Death is not the end, in fact death is only an illusion. When a person dies they do not leave. They only break free from the human body and become free. To die is to take a step into true freedom. When a person dies there are times I can feel their presence in certain places. This in my view is showing they are not gone.

When a person dies we should not beat ourselves up about it. We should be grateful for the good times and we should respect the nature of the force. See that life and death are a cycle and not separate. Life and death are one of the same. Regardless of timing it is the will of the force. Everything happens for a reason, and we should respect the nature of the force. Death is a natural part of life. To say we have lived we must have to die. And we should always remember that although the person is not in flesh, they are still with us.

Tai

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds