Dante's journal

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

created the topic: Dante's journal

Here is the link to my off-site blog :
You'll find nothing on the home page because I just made the blog, but I've edited the About me page, fell free to take a look on my short biography in there. I'll also post a shorter version of my blog posts in this topic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1848

Jax replied the topic: Re: Dante's journal

Thanks for the think, just make sure you post it in the guidance counselors office with all of the other links so we don't lose track ofi t.

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

replied the topic: Re: Dante's journal

No problem.

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

I've started to read the Introduction course, I've completed the questionnaire to better understand my intuitive style.
This is just a line from my not so large, first post in my  blog.

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

I have a couple of goals considering my Path now:
Rise the Kundalini.
Complete the introductory course.
Astral Project.
Activate the "Evil eye" - lol on that one.
And learn more about everything !
That's it for now.

Dante as always.

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

I was off this site for a while, anyway I've learned a lot from my last visit here. I have also induced a state of trance http://dantes-diary.co.cc/wordpress/?p=38
My personal goals have mainly stayed the same (Kundalini, Ap), but I'm currently focusing on opening my third eye chakra, in order to manipulate energy more efficiently.

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

OOBE: I have been researching the OOBE phenomena lately. I have downloaded an e-book on this topic, it is called "School of Out-of-Body Travel" by Michael RADUGA.  The book is really fascinating, and discovers plenty of practical ways to induce OOBE. Last night I was trying to do a separation from body, but I wasn't quite serious, so the attempt was a failure. Later that night, I went to sleep. I've had a dream, I was on a boat and there was a hell of a storm around us. Because of that, the boat wiggled a lot. The boat was still wiggling, even more harder than before. On the deck there was somebody else, I couldn't see his face. He was constantly telling me: "Let go of yourself". I woke up,everything was so vivid when I woke up. I've had a felling that my legs were 2 meters above the bed, but when I took a look at my legs, they were on the bed but I didn't feel them. I know exactly what the hell is going on, I was inches away from having a full OOBE. The voice was still there, and was still telling me:"Let go of yourself". I didn't wanted to do so, because I didn't know how to control the astral body, and I'm not a fanatic. I've took a deep breath, and focused on my legs, which were two meters above the bed, and were waving around. I've concentrated on pulling them back to my physical legs. I did it. Later I couldn't sleep, I wasn't afraid or such. I was only thinking about my experience, and eventually I figured out the best technique that will induce a state of deep trance for me. It means easy separation from my physical body. I've took a look in the book of M. Raduga, and I've found the explanation of what happened to me. It wasn't a dream, it was an indirect technique to oobe, the most frequent occurring one in history! ooooh btw. Happy thanksgiving guys !

Have you read Robert Bruce's books?  He has the most thorough books on astral projection.  We'll be starting a study group with his book, Mastering Astral Projection, in February.  He's great for gaining control and understanding.  I'd recommend picking up a copy of Astral Dynamics as it'll have all sorts of information that is useful for you.  Preferably pick up the new version so you have the new information that he added, but it's not crucial.  Also remember that sleep is important.  If you're spending your time doing conscious astral travel you can find yourself running low on energy which will impact your ability to project well. 

In any case, sounds like an interesting experience for you. :-)

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Have you read Robert Bruce's books?  He has the most thorough books on astral projection.  We'll be starting a study group with his book, Mastering Astral Projection, in February.  He's great for gaining control and understanding.  I'd recommend picking up a copy of Astral Dynamics as it'll have all sorts of information that is useful for you.  Preferably pick up the new version so you have the new information that he added, but it's not crucial.  Also remember that sleep is important.  If you're spending your time doing conscious astral travel you can find yourself running low on energy which will impact your ability to project well. 

In any case, sounds like an interesting experience for you. :-)

Yeah I have a couple of book of Robert Bruce, I'm going to read them, thanks for the advice  :)

I took a weekend seminar with him. I haven't had much luck with conscious astral, but I know it happens other times.  I did find it happened more often when I worked on the Mastering Astral Projection book. 

By the way, I was told to try sitting down into my body. That will prevent the annoyance of having your consciousness back in your body but without the ability to control your limbs because the energy is still outside the body.  Give that a try next time, if you have the control.  Just knowing that it's an option can be enough to fix the problem. 

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds