Intel's Training Journal

• Thank you received: 0

Intel created the topic: Intel's Training Journal

Well I have finished all but the communication portion of the intro.  It will take me another week to do it though because I only have my wife here.  In a week I will see my sister and possibly others in my family so I will have the three people I need for it.  Other then that, my Iron Palm is going better now that I have more Dit Da Jow.  So for a minimum I am working out for an hour with Iron Palm and forms.  I am still practicing my Spanish durning my Iron Palm.  Every other night I am getting in my stretching, and push-ups, sit-ups, and other exercises.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 76

Beral Khan replied the topic: Re: Intel's Training Journal

I will look forward to hearing from you after the communication portion is complete. :) feel free to drop me a line on the forums with any questions.

Beral

I used to trust my force of Will.
Now I trust in the will of the Force.

Jedi Communication? Well its removing assumptions, questioning the absolutes, and asking for clarity of statements.

• Thank you received: 0

Intel replied the topic: Re: Intel's Training Journal

Well I still have not finished my communications part.  Being in this new area it is hard to remember to do the exercises with the people I know when I finally see them.  However I have completed my CPR and AED course and that included First Aid.  Also I am getting into more of a work out habit and I am down 5 pounds.  I think I am going to make a workout video for how to workout using your baby as a weight.  you spend time with him, he enjoys it, and the weight steadily increases :) . Wanted to check in just so you now I am not gone just a forgetful recluse.

• David (Phoenix)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Shadows
  • Thank you received: 455

David (Phoenix) replied the topic: Re: Intel's Training Journal

Good deal! And glad things are going well.  you should make a video though, you might make millions off of it! hahahah :ponder

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1915

Kol Drake replied the topic: Re: Intel's Training Journal

Although a great exercise... it kind of reminds me of an old Saturday Night Live / Steve Martin gag about 'juggling cats'.  :P

If I recall my ancient days of babies before elastic leggings and disposable diapers, I would have been REALLY hesitant to toss the little ones about since you never knew when 'surprises' would show.  ah yes... those were the days (long past thank goodness!)

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds