Problematic Happenings

• Isen SoRac III
  • Isen SoRac III's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 6

Isen SoRac III created the topic: Problematic Happenings

Good day.

I feel something that is constantly trying to make me feel guilty, about anything.

I have been working on my self for the last few years, untying knots inside, trying to understand those around me, to lift any negative feeling I could have towards certain people. trying to help those people understand me, and those around them. and on the side it creeped everytime it had the chance.
the thing is always trying to make me trip. Everytime look on the internet for ways of cleansing or protection I feel agitated. Sometimes angry. it clearly doesn't like it. for instance when I got here it was constaly trying to divert me. Even as I write im having problems writing everything I wanted to write. I sense something else looking through me
at times. and other people sensing me as the producer of those feelings.

Sometimes I believe is other people trying to get me down. I don't know. the thing is I don't want to feel angry or act against something or someone who is not at fault.
I felt a lot of similarities with the post of Jax about negative entities, but I couldn't reply there.
I'm confused, I will browse the shielding post. maybe a guidance would help me. I don't know..everytime i want to talk or write something, at the last moment, when i have
to submit it seemed like an unnesesary step as I think I have everything under control.
the peak was years ago, i managed to get it to a level where I could live, with a lot of help. If it's made to go away. it comes back at some point. it's annoying more than anything really.....

Sorry for grammar mistakes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1840

Jax replied the topic: Problematic Happenings

So, I'm going to use some wording but I don't want you or anyone to freak out about it, because I'll also define it. You are in need of a demon clearing. Not the religious type, but think of a demon as any non-contributing energy that is holding you back. It's an energy (not evil) that you asked to help you with someone in the past, possibly even another lifetime, and it's doing its job right now. However, you're ready to let go of it, so you need another approach.

First thing, request a benevolent outcome like this (I teach this in Jedi Studies 101 by the way). Out loud say "I request a most benevolent outcome for all non-benevolent energies to be removed from my body and energy fields with ease and as quickly as possible. May the results be even greater than I can imagine or expect. Thank you!" Then take some deep breaths and relax your body as best you can. Next, you want to expand your energy. Imagine/visualize (whatever works for you) expanding first to fill the room you are in, then the building, your city, your country, the earth...just keep expanding to fill the Universe. Don't overthink it, your body/being knows what to do. It's ok if your brain can't keep up. :-) This should make you feel a ton lighter and make it easier for any dense energies to dissipate. Just doing this will likely help significantly.

Next, talk to all the entities that are around you. Say hi, thank them for all of their assistance, and then ask that they leave because you are ready to move forward in your development. See what happens. I'm going to send you a private message with my phone number if this gets too intense or wonky you can text and we'll talk on the phone. I will likely pull my wife into this and she will be able to help you even more. But you will hopefully find significant relief from this and be able to then try the simple chakra cleanse and do simple shielding like surrounding yourself with white and gold light. :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isen SoRac III

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1826

Kol Drake replied the topic: Problematic Happenings

Let's take an alternate look at 'feeling guilty all the time'.

It is one thing if some ONE is laying guilt trips on you and everything you do. There it is external and you've taken it 'internal' -- letting it slip from your conscious to the subconscious process.

"Not good enough. Pushed to do too much. Didn't spend enough time. Spent too much time. Don't pay attention. Pays too much attention." << >> You can see where this is going and how, once you set up those internal 'naggy tapes', you just can't 'do' anything without being judged.

We are some of the smarter critters on this planet and yet, we do the stupidest things to our selves.

Constantly feeling guilty gnaws at our emotional well-being and causes negativity to pile up and drag us down. Feeling guilty can make one feel defeated, anxious, or even depressed. And, about 95% of the time, we beat ourselves up for no good reason -- it is all manufactured guilt in our minds simply because of the ridiculous expectations we set for ourselves.

The good news is, like someone who has seizures, you can learn to 'see the signs' and take steps to halt the guilt spiral before it gets up steam. If you can learn to pause and recognize when you feel guilt coming on, you are halfway toward gaining control of the problem.

Pay attention: Notice any moments you feel guilty, as well as what prompted the pangs (you missed a deadline, you spent a lot of money, whatever... ). It may help to take some notes, either on paper or in your smartphone or a personal journal.

Check the frequency: Did you get ticked at yourself each time you bought a $15 lunch this week? Do you lie in bed every night wishing you had been more patient with your family? Did you REALLY screw up or is that another 'old mental tape' playing which YOU triggered (again). Track how often specific subjects leave you regretful.

Group the majors and minors: At the end of the week, pinpoint the issues that incited guilt more than once or weighed on you more heavily than others. As time progresses, you will soon have addressed all the 'majors' and can work on the 'minors'. Time, diligence, and patience make it work.

Change your perspective: You do not want to try to just be ‘over’ a guilt that is coming up a lot. Instead, pull it out, look at it, and come up with some alternative interpretations. I mean, did you really screw up or is that just what you tell yourself whenever you do not make something absolutely perfect? Why *does* it have to be perfect? Did you *do* ANYTHING to be feeling this way or is this just what you 'expect' about how you feel about living your life... that 'a little guilt is good for the soul' SO, a TON of guilty must be super cool?

Rewrites are okay: Think (or even talk out loud) about what you wish you were doing differently — maybe you want to have a better attitude at work, or you think you should reel in your spending by creating a budget or, perhaps you might remove the quadruple nose ring for a few days. Okay, that last might not be a real thing. Still, change can be good. And 'change' does not mean you have to go out and make some drastic, ginormous changes right this minute. BUT, by thinking about it and even talking/writing about it -- you are focusing on 'it' and working on making A change... from negativity to a more positive way of seeing your actions every day.

Pick a card; Any card: And by card I mean, EMOTION. Guilt and sadness and anxiety can be considered to be on a continuum. When we are stressed, it is easy to be self-critical. Instead, try asking -- "Wait, does it really make sense to be feeling guilty at this moment or am I letting stress get to me?”

To quote RoboCop, "We are only human." Perfectionism is often what drives guilt. Strive for perfection but do not EXPECT to be absolutely perfect. That is the fast track to nowheresville. Certain Asian philosophies say, only the Creator-of-ALL can create something perfect so, when they throw a pot or paint a picture, they make one small imperfection... just because. Similarly, you can seek perfection but be wiser in knowing your limitations. Many many folks with severe 'limitations' have gone on to surpass all expectations. Mind over 'expectations'.

To say you will never feel guilty again about something silly would be ridiculous , but it is important to recognize when you may be blowing things out of proportion. Practice short-circuiting your regret when it’s truly unnecessary. ie. Do not waste your energy on the 'small stuff'. All those 'straws' eventually break the camel's back. Instead, learn how to look at those 'small things' with a different mindset and a practical eye. "Could have..." "Should have..." "Would have..." Guilty speculation can get you down way too easily.

Laugh it off: Humor is one of the greatest antidotes to guilt. Poke fun at yourself BUT don't do it in a nasty tone or inference. This is humor to lighten up; not humor to slash your ego tires to ribbons. If you can, always try to see the wacky side of things... it can keep you smiling in the worst of situations (or mindsets). "Two Jedi and a Sith walk into a bar..."

Another way to 'do' things is to always look for a silver lining / positive side instead of the negative. For instance, you are ready to beat yourself up because you waited to the last second to grab a birthday gift and slapped on a wrapper before sprinting over to the party. D'oh. Instead of beating yourself up for 'waiting to the last second' or 'doing such a krappy wrapping job of it' or..... whatever.... Look at it with a 'humorous / different slant -- you 'hand wrapped it so show that you cared enough to make it pretty' BY HAND! That personal touch. Okay, so personal touch might LOOK like it got whacked with a sledge hammer but, you made the effort, gosh darn it.

We can always be the harshest critics of our own actions. Lighten up on yourself and take the time to explore where this guilt is seeping in from. 'Out there' or internal tapes and knee jerk reactions.

Hang in there!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jax

• Thank you received: 1840

Jax replied the topic: Problematic Happenings

Wonderful information Kol. Should probably copy it into it's own post as well. This is invaluable for people.

• Isen SoRac III
  • Isen SoRac III's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 6

Isen SoRac III replied the topic: Problematic Happenings

Thanks Kol Drake
that is indeed helpful advise. and a good practice for anyone.

I feel it is important to say, that It was trying to make me gulty, not really acomplishing it.
Along the way I learned to discern what is coming from inside, and what is coming from the outside.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds