NEW by Robert Bruce

• Kol Drake
  • Kol Drake's Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1933

Kol Drake created the topic: NEW by Robert Bruce

I have mentioned Robert Bruce's NEW system all over the forums... and yet, I can't find an attachment today.
SO, I'll post/attach it here and maybe Jax can pin it so it's always available...

This is a PDF from 1999 -- NEW ENERGY WAYS V2: Energy Body Manipulation, Development & Self-Healing System

Bruce tries to keep it simple but it can still seem messy at times.
Basically, it is learning to be aware (nee sense) your body energy (or at least one sort...) and learning how to mentally move it along the body. It allows you to open up clogged pathways and 'bounce' it from head to toe.

Learning can be 'as fast' as a weekend of dedicated practice -or- as leisurely as a week or so... but it is easy to learn and use and Bruce has had 20+ years of good results using this system. It is also a dedicated section of his book, Astral Dynamics (about astral projection), and has much nicer graphics than this early PDF file. Still... well worth checking out and making 'another tool' in your Jedi workset.

>>>
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
<<<

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Johannes (Yoshio), Silver Surfer, Atticus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1898

Jax replied the topic: NEW by Robert Bruce

Stickied, and thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

• Kol Drake
  • Kol Drake's Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1933

Kol Drake replied the topic: NEW by Robert Bruce

It was asked elsewhere, why does Bruce's system go 'down' to fill up instead of starting at a different energy center?
I direct you to his notes on the 'energy centers' 4 or 5 pages into his NEW system papers.

Energy Storage Centres:
The human energy body has three main vitality storage centres, where different qualities ofenergies are accumulated and stored. These are quite different from the primary energy centres (majorChakras) that share the same general area with each of these, although they can be said to be energeticallyinterrelated.
#1 – The Sub-Navel: (( the lower Dantian ))
Position
– midway between belly button and pubic line, two inches inside average sizedbody.
Function
– raw physical vitality energy storage.
#2 – The Sub-Heart:
Position
– centre of chest at base of sternum, two inches inside average sized body.
Function
– raw emotional energy storage.
#3 – The Sub-Brow:
Position
– between eye socket ridges in centre of brow, two inches inside average sizedbody.
Function
– raw mental and psychic energy storage.
Of these three storage centres, the most important and safest to actively fill is the Sub-Navelstorage centre. The three storage centres are interconnected. As the Sub-Navel centre is being filled itautomatically overflows into the Sub-Heart storage centre. And as the Sub-Heart storage centre is beingfilled it automatically overflows into the Sub-Brow storage centre. So when energy is directed solely into theSub-Navel centre, the two higher centres above it are automatically filled at the same time.
.I have found that directly filling either of the two higher storage centres is a very unwise practice indeed. This can, experience has shown me, have many adverse effects. It can unbalance the energy body and significantly lower overall energy levels. This is not only developmentally counterproductive but it can also have adverse affects on emotional, mental and psychic stability.
Filling all the storage centres is a lifetime's work. So it can take several months or more of regular energy raising before energy levels significantly increase. This slow start is mainly due to excess energy (energy that would normally be stored )being used up during the early development process. It is important to note that you do not have to actually fill the Sub-Navel centre before energy beginsoverflowing into the Sub-Heart and Sub-Brow centres. As the Sub-Navel centre is being developed andfilled, pre-conditioned energy is fed into each of the two higher centres automatically. If the proceduresgiven in this book are followed, the three storage centres will fill and develop together, naturally and in awell-balanced way. And when it comes to long-term energy body development balance is extremelyimportant
<break here>
In theory it might sound like a good idea to work solely on the higher centres if psychic abilities are being developed, but a plethora of potential problems can arise doing it this way. These can all be avoided by conditioning the secondary centres first, and overall progress will always be much faster if this rule is adhered to.

Trying to 'fill' from the top down (head center first) OR 'heart' first... can cause issues with energy flow AND actually doing damage to the entire energy system. It is a warning given to those who try to 'skip' steps when working with Kundalini energy flows. If you 'do it wrong' -- you can end up trashing your nervous system/spine ... one student ended up blowing a physical hole in their heart!
According to Tantra, kundalini energy rests like a coiled serpent at the base of the spine. When this dormant energy flows freely upward through the seven chakras (energy centers) and leads to an expanded state of consciousness, it's known as a kundalini awakening.
Remember, Bruce tries to 'keep it simple'... so he only works with the 3 main centers as he defines them. I have read of many other systems... some went with three; some five; and many of 'the classic' systems call out seven. If you have spent your life practicing with seven... go with that -- start at the base of the spine and work up through the many 'chakras' / centers. Work what feels RIGHT for you.
Me? I'm a very Type Z (lazy) sort. Three is about all I want to mess with (or have to memorize)...

• Thank you received: 317

Hilda Cain replied the topic: NEW by Robert Bruce

Thank you! LOL, I am one of the classic system users, but, I can adapt.

• Thank you received: 1898

Jax replied the topic: NEW by Robert Bruce

This also correlates with the chakra clearing method pinned in esoterics. You clear and then spin up the chakras from the base to the top. This makes a lot of sense, and reading it again reminds me of this philosophy. thanks for posting it Kol.

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds