Personal Power and the Sorcerers Explanation

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1911

Kol Drake replied the topic: Path with Heart

Thank you for the clarification since it was getting to look like a regurgitation of all the bullet points of the Carlos Castaneda series.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 43

Hunter replied the topic: impeccability

one very important element of being impeccable is to never hold yourself or others down with your thoughts

the hardest thing in the world is to let others be

but the impeccable thing for a warrior is to let them be, and to support them in what they are

that means that you must trust them to be impeccable warriors themselves

if they are not, then it is your duty to be impeccable yourself and not say a word

it doesnt matter what other people say or do
i have to become an impeccable warrior myself

my battle for impeccablity is a battle against my own foolishness and self importance and its the only battle that actually matters for me right now

everyone has value

Hunter replied the topic: the key to personal power

the key to personal power is impeccability

the key to impeccability is to view every single moment as an opportunity or a chance to be impeccable

every moment counts
every moment can be used as a training exercise
or as a task
of aligning oneself fully with the purpose of the moment and the most impeccable attitude of the moment

everyone has value

Hunter replied the topic: Personal Power and the Sorcerers Explanation

the development of the thread itself has indicated the Path with Heart and theRegurgitation of Ideas

as an example of the type of flexibility i am developing as a warrior i feel it is appropriate for me in this moment to accept the indications which have appeared

as well as to make a general comment on the idea of taking cues from indications which spring from the external universe

the general comment is that the external universe indicates directions and suggestions at a steady and unceasing rate
it speaks in language which is sometimes so clear and direct in its presentation that there is absolutely no rational position beyond that it is happening and it is deliberate

the universe tell us stuff
dr carl jung coined the term "synchronicity" and uses an example of a clients dream about a scareb beetle to explain the concept

for a long time i struggled with the idea of a patj with heart
i felt as if i had no real path in life
ive always loved training in the martial arts but most of my life i couldnt afford formal lessons

i have studied formally in aikido and in krav maga and the experience was great but when i wasnt in formal classes i wondered "how can i call this my path if im not taking lessons?"

the answer is very simple
its my path because i choose it as my path

also ive wondered about other things being "paths with heart" like romantic relationships and if the warriors path itself count as a path with heart

what ive come up with at this point is that there are two expressions of the path with heart concept

the first is to follow the exterior path which brings joy and happines. real happiness, of the type that we dont regret later.
for me one of the paths with heart of my life IS martial arts, my past and present and future hold this training as a core element of me as a person, whether im paying someone to help me train or if i have to train on my own

youcan learn a lot on your own by utilizing the internet and always leaving behind the lesser wisdom to follow the greater

sometimes that quest has lead me back to what i thought i had left behind, and thats ok. i go with the wisdom of the moment

but thats the external path
the pursuit of a path which exists outside of the self

ive come to understand that theres another element to this idea and the element is to bring my heart with me on whatever path i walk. to put heart into the path - or to keep my heart in the midst of the path no matter what it might throw at me

in this way even when the options are limited by the moment i am still able to always walk the path with heart because the path i am following is my own

i do my best to not hold on to feelings of resentment or contempt towards anybody for any reason

we all have lofty and noble ideas and we all have moments where we fall short of them

the hypocrite, if anyone really is a hypocrite in the final analysis, is the one who recognizes that they are using this moment of right now in a way which contradicts what they value and what they belive
even so

hypocracy and everything else is a moment bit it is not a permanent state

not much is a permanent state

we make habbits of particular moments but that does notmean that we ARE the moment

the moment of hypocracy is when someone realizes how he or she is directly contradicting what they belive and then continue anyway

every time we drive a car or read a post on the internet we are regurgitating someone elses ideas about ignition and motion and words and letters

since we are not turtles whos mothers bury us in the sand and swim away

our entire lives are founded on the regurgitation of other peoples ideas and efforts

the trick is not to try and be original but to become more and more aware of the nature and quality of the ideas we are regurgitating at any moment

everyone has value

Hunter replied the topic: Personal Power and the Sorcerers Explanation

the proccess of gaining personal power

is the development of the internal resources which give one the appropriate response to external reality
within the context of ones perception of the immediate moment

or to say it another way
to develop the internal resources needed to deal with life and especially to deal with the present moment

which includes the mechanisms for interpeting external reality

and interpreting the context of the immediate moment

and of determinig the meaning of "appropriate"

everyone has value

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds