Meditation Times

• Thank you received: 3

Brandon created the topic: Meditation Times

How often do you meditate a day and for how long? Also what times of the day do you normally do it at?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 153

Brian replied the topic: Meditation Times

I meditate four times a day for about ten minutes each. I do these meditations in the morning, in the afternoon and before bed.

Assistant Instructor-Communication 101

• Thank you received: 1461

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: Re:AW: Meditation Times

I'm used to meditate in the early morning for about 15 min.
When I find my time I sometimes also meditate in the evening or before bed for another 15 min. but haven't done so for quite a while.
In the past I also did longer meditations on the weekends which had lasted for about 30 min. I dearly hope that soon I do find my way back to them.

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile

• Thank you received: 529

Atticus replied the topic: Re:AW: Meditation Times

Right now I do 20 minutes in the morning, almost every day (barring fire tones). Sometimes I will do 10 minutes or so at night, especially if I have had a stressful or emotional day, to help me examine my feelings and relax. Once in a while I will do a guided meditation on my lunch hour, like I'm about to today.

"Right speech is about establishing productive and honest communication that is beneficial to both the speaker and the hearer. . . . Right speech requires the use of truthful, loving words intended to inspire self-confidence, joy, and hope in others." -- The Dharma of Star Wars

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds