Is it ok to not want to do Energy Work?

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1920

Kol Drake replied the topic: Is it ok to not want to do Energy Work?

Perhaps you might try this book --

Music Power Harmony: A Workbook of Music and Inner Forces – November 1, 1990
by R. J. Stewart

(used paperback as low as $5 and as high as over $100!)

The guy that teaches magic over on Strategic Sorcery and Magical Experiments gave the book this review --

Music Power Harmony explores the connection between music and magic. The author also touches on concepts such as space/time magic, the power of words in shaping reality, the tree of life and its relationship to music and elemental calls of power. One thing I'd have liked to have seen more of in this book would be exercises that allowed the reader to implement the concepts. However, there is a lot of content that should inspire the magician, and this book will help you appreciate music and its relationship to magic because it is a fairly unique book in its focus. If you want to learn how to apply magic to music or learn more about the natural musical and magical abilities you have, this book will help you open that door.

He recently mentioned Stewart's work in his essay about Vowel Magic

Maybe you need to find 'the magic' before dismissing it all as 'non scientific'.
Just because science does not have the equipment (or funding) to really dive into 'what is magic/energy' as we regard it -- does not mean 'energy' does not exist nor that those 'abilities' you listed do not happen. But, many are suddenly from Missouri -- "I will only believe it if I see it with my own eyes." It is as someone elsewhere stated -- it is the difference between believing and knowing -- when one suddenly experiences what they only 'thought' maybe kinda sorta might exist.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Connor
  • Connor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Look for the bare necessities
  • Thank you received: 535

Connor replied the topic: Is it ok to not want to do Energy Work?

Not non scientific, just not able to be explained by current science. I'll check these out!

House Rules: The only rules are Paradox, Humor, and Change.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

• Memnoich
  • To walk the path, is to look for the truth.
  • Thank you received: 253

Memnoich replied the topic: Is it ok to not want to do Energy Work?

another thing to check out is the Tibetan monks. They use throat singing and chanting, and have reportedly been able to levitate stones using sound vibrations:

Tibetan Monks

.oO Memnoich Oo.
"Do or do not, there is no try" ~Yoda
"Shared pain is lessened, shared joy increased." ~Spider Robinson

Dojo
Temple
Dream Log
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake, Connor

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds