Shields & Shielding

• Brandel Valico
  • CARPE NOCTEM
  • Thank you received: 88

Brandel Valico replied the topic: Re: Shields & Shielding

Stryse I am sorry how long it has taken me to get back to this.

The first step is simply put a field of non-intrest (Blending in hiding of the energy field.)

We discussed this in another thread. http://instituteforjedirealiststudies.org/smf/index.php?topic=2059.msg18892#msg18892
This is the basic concept though (Mind you I'm trying to condense a decade worth of tweaking and testing and changing things into words so bear with me)

What I have done was to sit in the center of my home and over the course of several years imbued the actual home with its own desire to be ignored. Just as you would imbue a crystal. The trick is wrapping the mind around viewing the house the same way you would the crystal. It powers itself by pulling energy from the magnetic field of the earth. (Not honestly sure if this is what it really does to be honest but when I made it this was the intent I worked into it and well it seems to be working) This is the only active thing over the home itself. The rest are centered on me not the house itself. Mind you as I walk out of this area I tend to wrap myself in a much smaller version of the same field.

The second is when the breach a set distance from me. The Distance fluctuates depending on certain things.

This was actually the last thing I added to my system (Not sure if it matters the order they are set up though)

It applies a layer of an endless maze on top of them. In reality what happens is if it's a random undirected energy it simply passes through as it's redirected away from me. If it's a directed attack it funnels the energy back and draws a concept of the maze from the entity directing the attack. For example the current person describes it as a shifting Labyrinth full of enemies that seek to prevent him from finding the end. The energy for this is supplied by the attacker as their own energy is being directed into powering the vision that is effecting them and distracting them. So the more they direct towards it the more powerful it is

I adapted this idea from mental palaces and the method I use in my imaginative reading concept actually. I set the distance the same way I did for the house if mass has gravity (So far it seems to) then we each have our own gravity field (Granted its small compared to that of the earth itself.) So thats the physical/energy tripwire I use. I set the ward as we have been calling it to blend in with this field (Or the houses which is larger as well its larger this is why the distance fluctuates) Hiding it within a natural energy field also helps make it less noticeable. I created it by expressing my will on it to give it the effect I wanted which is that the person is drawn into a mental construct if they are active but if its passive then they are simply shunted away (Using the electromagnetic field if the energy isn't exactly the match for my own it. Works like two magnets would.) Passive energy is matched by the ward and like to positive poles its pushed away. (Its important to only use this method for passive energy as it decreases the chance of running into a field strong enough to repel you instead of you repelling it) Active energy is drawn in like opposite poles towards the point I set up. Drawing them into the construct which is really just a blank void . Entities and people who end up here expect to find something so they have a concept in mind or they form one. The second that happens they begin powering the field as such their energy is being used to create the concept they are dealing with.

I honestly don't know what methods would work well for you to set up something like this.

The third part.
What occurs here is a bit more direct. The redirect moves them now to a reflection of themselves and makes it seem like they have instead of locating me found simply a reflection point. A spot in existence where we see our true self. Most with bad or harmful intent back away at this point as they rarely care to see themselves as they truly are.

This is set up to trip at the edge of my own aura (I set the boundary the same way I did above) The difference here is instead of giving them a void to impress their own concepts on and power for themselves it connects them to the closest reflection point. (Unless you have encountered one I honestly have no way to explain how the connection works. Or even an idea how to explain how these points work. But think like the cave on Dagobah in Empire Strikes Back. It may help you know what they are. Odds are they have an actual name I simply don't know them by.)

The Fourth level.  In this level the door and candle moves away from the person as they progress towards it. They must figure out how to extinguish the light before they can reach the door. (The Candle is again powered by their own emotions and feelings drawn from the energy they have directed towards me)

This level is triggered by their energy not withdrawing but pushing further through towards my actual presence. Like level two its a draining device it works the exact same way. It simply requires a very very different technique to move beyond. Here though I have placed a concept all ready a task they must accomplish to move on. So level two but with an actual concept.

If they still progress (I have yet to have anyone do so as such I don't know what they would see) They reach the Fifth and final passive barrier I have. At this point It's meant to redirect their energy into creating a vision that causes them to encounter what they fear the most and that they are actually encountering it and that they will be destroyed if they continue.) They would need to defeat their own fears to reach me.

It's honestly the same as Level two and 4 but again with a different concept implanted on it and method of moving beyond it.

It's not really all I would like to give considering how long its been for me to get back to this. I'm hoping it helps though.

HOMO SUM HUMANI A ME NIHIL ALIENUM PUTO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1828

Jax replied the topic: Re: Shields & Shielding

I have some basic questions, if you don't mind.

1. How long does each step take? You  mention the house taking years to build up. How often would you refresh that intention to build it up? I know this varies, but I'm trying to gain some perspective. Often I get the impression that you can just do something once in an hour and it's all done. Clearly that isn't the case.

2.  Is the maze created fully formed in your mind, or is it a matter of setting the intention for a maze and letting it create itself?

3.  Does this process intercept everyone, of positive and negative intent?

• Brandel Valico
  • CARPE NOCTEM

Nope I don't mind

I imagine it would depend greatly on the skill level of the person creating it. Effecting other objects has never been a strong point of mine. Combined with, that I was experimenting alot at the time on how to do so. It probably took me longer then it would most. It took me an hour or so to set it up. Doing so over and over again with the intent to make the house self sustaining took around 3 years total doing it for about 10 minutes a day three or four days a week.

It took me roughly three months for the other steps to get them to the self sustaining point where I didn't have to spend time on them each day. Now I spend time on them about once a month to make sure everything is still working. Or if I'm adapting or changing things.

It's a setting of intention and letting them create it.

Its set up to prevent anyone/anything from doing so but I can adjust it to allow things in or out if I need to.

Thank you, that is very  helpful. I often get a really distorted expectation of things because people rarely give timelines.

A concern of mine is if this causes people to view you subconsciously as cold. (well, anyone who does this.) We all subconsciously exchange energy when interacting. We base our intuitive impression of someone partially on these energy exchanges. If you are blocking the heck out of someone, wouldn't this create a barrier to connection? In other words, how does this affect a non-malevolent being of any kind?

• Brandel Valico
  • CARPE NOCTEM

I understand what your saying. I do actually run into the issue alot of people who first meet me thinking that way. Heck even people that have known me for years often think I'm upset or mad at things I find amusing and funny.

To answer the question though... simply put yes it does at least mine does. It effects non-malevolent beings the same way. But if they are in truth non-malevolent when they reach the first point they wouldn't strive to move on but would accept they aren't meant to be there and simply move on. So the effect on them is just a small nudge of go away.

However if you prefer You could easily adapt it to allow entities that aren't malevolent through you would just have to alter the intent you placed within the trigger.

Or just reach out and form the connection yourself.

Thank you. I can imagine many situations where this would be undesirable and it'd be easy to forget to tweak the shields, such as dealing with clients at work. But I'm sure this method can be tweaked easily enough by tweaking the intention.  This has been really informative, thank you Brandel. 

• Kol Drake
  • Kol Drake's Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1813

Kol Drake replied the topic: Re: Shields & Shielding

Nice to know a topic I was unsure about posting has generated some good 'food for thought' -- even a year later.

:)

You're just ahead of your time Kol. ;-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake, Silver Surfer

• Brandel Valico
  • CARPE NOCTEM

Also while the thread had not been posted to in awhile. This post is referenced in a rather large amount of other posts.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

Time to create page: 0.279 seconds