Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; multiLangField has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/multilangfield.php on line 10

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; parseString has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/parse_string.php on line 2

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 460

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 461

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/cms/application/cms.php on line 471
Institute for Jedi Realist Studies - Introduction - Institute for Jedi Realist Studies

Introduction

• Thank you received: 7

Rane created the topic: Introduction

Hello everyone. My name is Rane and I am new to the academy. I am looking forward to getting to know all of you and start mt path to Jedi Realism.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake, Nick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nick
  • Falling is part of the journey
  • Thank you received: 184

Nick replied the topic: Introduction

Welcome to the IJRS! You are in the right place for Jedi training and discovering your path. Make yourself at home!

"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err."

--Mahatma Gandhi

• Thank you received: 1502

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: Introduction

Welcome to the IJRS!
Make yourself comfortable and have a look around. Should there be any problems or questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!
Should You decide to start the Introduction Course, we will see us there as I’m one of the guides who will guide You through this course.

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1952

Kol Drake replied the topic: Introduction

Greetings and welcome!
May you find that which you seek here.

• Thank you received: 12

Taryn G'urnt'a replied the topic: Introduction

Hello from another new student!

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds