A welcome message

• Matsun Ismaren
  • Matsun Ismaren's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 3

Matsun Ismaren created the topic: A welcome message

Hello I am Matsun,

I am new here and to the pursuit of becoming a Jedi. I have registered here, the Temple of the Jedi Order, and on the Institute doe Jedi Realist. I am looking for guidance on how to live life as a Jedi. i am a huge Star Wars fan and have always dreamed of being a real life Jedi. A little about me is that I served in the United States Marine Corps as an infantry Marine and I am currently attending college to earn a bachelor's in psychology. I hope someone will be able to give me guidance in order to earn this title of Jedi. Thank you to those who took the time to read this and I look forward to building new friendships with all of you!

Respectfully,
Matsun Ismaren

"Do or do not. There is no try." -Yoda
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1915

Kol Drake replied the topic: A welcome message

Welcome!

Between your time and training in the Marine Corps and taking up psychology, you will find much of what we teach here -- good foundation work to add to your already impressive path. Get that Bachelor's in Psychology and Jax will probably try to snag you as a full time teacher/mentor! :D

In the meantime, IM and/or email Jax and she can unlock all the goodies to start your dive into living daily life as a Jedi.

• Matsun Ismaren

Matsun Ismaren replied the topic: A welcome message

Thank you for both the welcome and the compliment. I am 9 classes away from having my degree so pretty happy about that, and if the calling to be a teacher/mentor is there it would be an honor to do it. I will reach out to her in order to gain access, and again thank you!

• Thank you received: 1887

Jax replied the topic: A welcome message

Welcome and Semper Fi! Please email me This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to get you all setup.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

• Matsun Ismaren

Matsun Ismaren replied the topic: A welcome message

Thank you very much Jax, and Semper Fi! I did receive your email and I am currently working through the workbook. I will be making a journal soon to do the assignments and i look forward to the future of what this path will bring!

• Nick
  • Falling is part of the journey
  • Thank you received: 173

Nick replied the topic: A welcome message

Welcome! The journey to Jedi is one of understanding and being. As a Marine and a student of psychology, I feel you will bring an excellent perspective to the community where we can learn from each other. Good journey to you!

"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err."

--Mahatma Gandhi

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds