New beginning

• Thank you received: 1

Havik created the topic: New beginning

Hello, my name is Havik, i am new here. I just recently found out about this and i am very happy to have found like-minded people to share with. Looking forward to get to know you all
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1908

Kol Drake replied the topic: New beginning

Welcome!
I hope the IJRS can help you find the answers you may be looking for... or those you didn't even know you had/have yet!

Feel free to check out the main post areas -- anyone can comment or add to a thread.
When Jax (our head admin/president/'mom') sees this, she can help set you up with the intro courses & access to the student areas.

• Thank you received: 1859

Jax replied the topic: New beginning

Hi Havik,
Kol is right, you'll likely find a list of new questions as you explore the forum and courses. :-)

• Thank you received: 1457

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: New beginning

Hey there Havik,
welcome to the IJRS! Make yourself comfortable and should You run into problems or have questions, don't hesitate to ask. :)

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile

• Nick
  • Falling is part of the journey
  • Thank you received: 168

Nick replied the topic: New beginning

Welcome Havik! This is a great place for growth, understanding, and sharing of ideas. Finding a community like this many years ago put me on a path of enlightenment, which I would not had pursued without the influence of several people whom I met through the Jedi communities. Good journey and may your path be enlightened!

"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err."

--Mahatma Gandhi

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds