hello

• Thank you received: 5

Simon created the topic: hello

Hey,

A teacher of me showed me this forum during a very philosophical conversation, that took place in a smokey bar, accompanied with a lot of heavy beer.
I did not really know what to expect from it. To be fair, I still don't. I am just a huge fan of the Star Wars universe and mostly from the Jedi's. I always admired their attitude and how they are always reserved. Sidenote: I am none of the above.

But I am looking to change. I am bored with the heavy parties, ongoing nights and music without end. I am looking in religions and spiritualistic philosophies for answers, and I think a platform like this would be excellent for research.

I am also really interested in the courses.

Cheers!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Simon replied the topic: hello

Hello again,

I wish everyone a happy, belated eastern.

I looked around the forum, should I start the introduction curse?

Cheers!

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1810

Kol Drake replied the topic: hello

If you go to the IJRS home page and click on 'training' -- it gives you the steps to get started. If you have filled out and submitted the Student Registration Form -- you should get an email from Jax when she gets you into the system and clears the way for you to access the training material / forums, etc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Simon

• Thank you received: 1414

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: hello

First of welcome to the IJRS. As Kol Drake already wrote, once Jax has set You up for the Introduction Course You are more than welcome to start it. For getting set-up, You need to fill in the application form.

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Simon

Simon replied the topic: hello

ha, thanks guys! I missed the part about the application form, thanks for informing

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds