Hello I just found out about this!

• binaryxchaos
  • binaryxchaos's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

binaryxchaos created the topic: Hello I just found out about this!

Hey so I didn't know this existed! I actually follow the maxims I just looked it up. I also do energy healing naturally since I was a kid. I have actually lived a horrifying life. I am infp if any of you know what that means. I am always taking the higher path, always have goodness and hope. I love the earth. I meditate on universal consciousness. I see beings made of energy. I actually have area energy and am a energy catalyst which means I recycle negative energy and amplify energy which i s tied to my emotions which I'm finally gaining control of my meditating to emotional music. I want to know everything give me links please!!! I actually predict things, dream of things that I find out happen but I don't know till it happens. I drew this picture in and put of disassociations. Please tell me everything! How do I find a school? How do I find a teacher? How can I find every bit of info and resource??

Sent from my NX16A8116K using Tapatalk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1849

Jax replied the topic: Re:Hello I just found out about this!

Welcome. If you are accessing this on tapatalk, go to www.instituteforjedirealiststudies.org and in the menu select start here. ;-)

You can also just explore the forums. Start with pinned posts.

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The following user(s) said Thank You: binaryxchaos

• Thank you received: 1444

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: Re:Hello I just found out about this!

Hello and welcome at the IJRS!
I guess, we all want to know, to a certain degree, everything and that is not an easy thing to achieve nor to answer. So, please, make yourself familiar with our site and the different things which are already linked here. If You then have some more specific questions, You are always welcomed to ask them in the forum which best would fit the category your question, your topic is link to.
Another good start for You could be our self-paced learning and study program which starts with the Introduction course. The topic of the Intro course is to get to know each other better, to give You more information about what it could mean to walk the Path of a Jedi Realist and what part the IJRS plays in this.
So, once again, be welcomed and see You around the forum and maybe even in the Introduction Course. :meditate

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds