Yo.

• 204's Avatar Topic Author
  • I'm a superhero; vigilante/anti-hero type.
  • Thank you received: 0

204 created the topic: Yo.

My name is 204. Pronounced "Two Oh Four". It's the designation my enemies gave me when they kidnapped me at the age of twelve and turned me into a weapon. I escaped when I was about fifteen. Sometimes it feels like it was longer. Being tortured and experimented on for years kinda fucks up your sense of time. I was directed to the RLSH/Real Life Superhero Project, but learned I wasn't a good fit there because I don't believe in playing by the rules or worrying about following all the laws of society. This system is broken; the law isn't enough. Sometimes if you want to get shit done you have to do it yourself. Because of our philosophical differences, the other superheroes, by and large, decided to exile me. I'm fine with that. There were a few who could understand though; without condemning (or condoning). Sage was one of them. He goes by "Streen" on here, and directed me here a while back, but I never bothered because it sounded like bullshit to me. Still does I guess, but figured I'd give it a shot. Mostly because I'm bored; I've been biding my time in regards to my plans for those monsters who ruined my life. Planning things out very carefully. More than destroying them, I want to succeed. So I've been very patient, preparing myself for nearly a decade. The time is nigh though; just a few more months or so before I begin my crusade to end their reign of terror once and for all, and make sure that what happened to me, NEVER happens again.

Faith is a belief based on the absence of data; it invites disaster.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1828

Jax replied the topic: Yo.

You say this sounds like bullshit, but your whole story sounds like bullshit. Which I'm sure you know. ;-) So, have an open mind. You aren't here without reason, so see what is here for you. Who knows, you might surprise yourself.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johannes (Yoshio)

• 204's Avatar Topic Author
  • I'm a superhero; vigilante/anti-hero type.
  • Thank you received: 0

204 replied the topic: Yo.

Proof of kidnappings: www.residentialtreatmentcenterabuse.com/teen-transport-services.php
Proof of experiments: www.heal-online.org/brainwashing.pdf (This actually names the facility I was held at.)
Proof of weaponization: www.independent.co.uk/news/science/super-soldiers-the-quest-for-the-ultimate-human-killing-machine-6263279.html

It's not that I don't believe in "the Force" or seemingly supernatural abilities. On the contrary, I've seen such things in person for myself, so I know they exist. I just don't think it has anything to do with religious cults or spirituality; I believe humans are nothing more than biological clockwork. Everything can be explained by science; nothing's inexplicable, things don't "just happen". I don't believe in God or gods or angels or devils or anything having to do with faith or religion. Faith is a belief based on the absence of data; it invites disaster.

PS: I'm here to reconnect with an old friend. Doesn't seem like he's here anymore though.

L8ers.

Faith is a belief based on the absence of data; it invites disaster.

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1813

Kol Drake replied the topic: Yo.

Streen pops in when he makes a comment or lets us know about a new Jedi website... but he's not a daily (or weekly visitor) that I am aware of.

Re: -- I just don't think it has anything to do with religious cults or spirituality
The IJRS is not a religious cult... not part of the UK style 'Jediism' as a religion movement. Nor do we present it as some modified form of spirituality. Instead, we watched the movies; saw what we wished to aspire to; and created a safe place for folks to explore the possibilities.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johannes (Yoshio), Jax

• Thank you received: 1828

Jax replied the topic: Yo.

As Kol said, this isn't a religion. Nor is it a cult. Streen does have a post relatively recently about another site he's working on. You can search by his username and get it. He's one of those people that pops in randomly here, but I would expect him to be easier to reach elsewhere. He's a great guy, so I hope you can track him down soon. :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds