Loremaster is back

• Loremaster
  • Loremaster's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 7

Loremaster created the topic: Loremaster is back

It's been a hectic and difficult few years since we made a leap of faith to give up our stable lives and move cross country (twice) so that Mark could pursue his dream of earning a Doctorate in Musical Arts in Choral Conducting. I am proud to say that he is studying hard for his Comprehensive exams and writing his dissertation. He is also busy applying for college teaching jobs and Minister of Music jobs all over the country.

Although I have been plagued with illness most of the time and have had some reservations about how Christianity combines with Jedi Realism, I have done a great deal of prayer and soul searching. The answer I keep getting is that it doesn't matter what a person may call themselves, nor what they might look like. If their hearts are full of love, joy, peace, patience, faithfulness, kindness, goodness and self control, they have the Holy Spirit within them. All I have seen from the "Christians" is hatred, intolerance and violence. None of them have anything resembling the Holy Spirit.

Once, I taught in these halls. Once, I held the rank of Jedi Master at the Force Academy. None of that means anything, although I did my best to live the life of a Christian Jedi as I understood it.every day. And my path has taken me into some pretty strange places. But one thing I am now sure of: it is time for me to get back in shape and become, once more, the best Jedi I can be. MTFBWY.

May the Force be with you, and may you rest in the love and care of the Divine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake, Johannes (Yoshio)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1840

Jax replied the topic: Loremaster is back

I'm glad to see you come out the other side of your exploring with a clearer vision. And thank you for sharing this. For the newer folks, it's beneficial to see that even very experienced Jedi go through trials at different times that can shake them for a time. But when you utilize your tools you come out on the other side better for it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds