New Arrival Seeking Knowledge, Wisdom & Brotherhood

• Pierce Skystriker
  • Pierce Skystriker's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1

Pierce Skystriker created the topic: New Arrival Seeking Knowledge, Wisdom & Brotherhood

Hello,

The Jedi Realism landscape is very different from the way I left it several years ago. I once studied and participated in the forums of Relan Volkum's JEDI site. I would like to start over again, especially that I'm far more mature and ready to grow spiritually as a person.

A little about myself: I'm a 31 year old Army Officer with 8 years of service and I am now serving as an advisor to the Saudi military for a year, of which just begun. I am away from my support network and I have plenty of time on my hands to devote to improving myself physically, mentally and spiritually.

If you want to know more, reply or private message me. Looking forward to meeting people, learning and contributing to the site.

-Pierce Skystriker
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1762

Kol Drake replied the topic: New Arrival Seeking Knowledge, Wisdom & Brotherhood

I salute you and your service. (Eons ago, the Army was my Dagobah swamp :P )

:welcome Welcome and welcome 'back' to the Jedi community.

Time comes to us all -- it's a thing.

Not certain 'here' is going to help with the physical side of things... we can't get in your ear about running that extra lap or pumping out another dozen pushups. We can 'suggest' a few things that many have tried over the years. Same with the mental and spiritual side. We have had some primo folks train and teach on those aspects... so you can find real gems in all the lessons and posts.

Again, welcome.

• Thank you received: 1344

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: New Arrival Seeking Knowledge, Wisdom & Brotherhood

Besides another welcome from my side I haven't anything to add to what Kol Drake already wrote. So be welcomed! Make yourself comfortable with things here and please don't hesitate to ask should something be unclear or should You run into problems.

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile

• Thank you received: 1761

Jax replied the topic: Re:New Arrival Seeking Knowledge, Wisdom & Brotherhood

Welcome Pierce. Have you had a chance to explore the forums? As Kol said, lots of gems there as well as places you can add your knowledge and experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds