New Here

• Sapharin
  • Sapharin's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 week 3 days ago #55955 by Sapharin
Sapharin created the topic: New Here
Hello Everyone! Just signed on here. I felt the pull to return to the idea of being Jedi once again.

I was with the FA for a time, studying under John Camillieri, and achieving Knighthood at that particular site. I failed at training a Padawan, which led me to question my ability to teach. I'm not desirous of that role again. After a while, the politics and in-fighting at the site got too much for me, and I chose to take "an indefinite leave of absence" from the site, not caring if I lost my Jedi Knight status. I know that I am a Jedi inside. My role-model has always been Qui-Gon Jinn.

My interests lie in connecting once again with the Force, and helping others as I can. I consider myself a Christian and Eclectic Wiccan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 2 days ago #55958 by Johannes (Yoshio)
Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: New Here
First of all welcome to the IJRS and this board.

Then I would like to let You know that recently we do face some issues with our forum software which leads to error messages after posting something or even just press the thank you button. Till this get solved my recommendation is to either write the text “offline” in Word or whatever text program one uses and then copy it over to post it. After posting and getting the error message, just hit the “go back” button and then do a refresh to see if one’s post went through and got posted or not. Normally it should be posted. In this way double and triple posts can be avoided and we don’t need to delete them.
Sorry for the inconvenience this is causing. :meditate

After that said, I still hope You will find this site beneficial and I’m looking forward to whatever You feel like sharing with us.

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

More
1 week 3 hours ago #55966 by ConnorL
ConnorL replied the topic: New Here
Sapharin... I'm not sure I remember that name. Do you go by other names?

There are three rules of the universe: there will always be paradox, humor, and change. If you fight these, you will remain unhappy. If you welcome these, you will find joy and drive. This is being one with the Living Force.

More
6 days 23 hours ago #55969 by Jax
Jax replied the topic: New Here
Welcome! i'm glad you're giving us a try. :-)

• Sapharin
  • Sapharin's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 days 22 hours ago #55971 by Sapharin
Sapharin replied the topic: New Here
I use my real name on Facebook, but on Jedi sites, it's Sapharin. I was with the Force Academy for a time; maybe it's from there, the name sounds familiar?

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds