Hello All (Dogan Nar here)

• Dogan Nar II
  • Dogan Nar II's Avatar Topic Author
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Thank you received: 11

Dogan Nar II created the topic: Hello All (Dogan Nar here)

Greetings, fellow Jedi. I goofed up my registration and my username is showing as my actual name. My screen name was supposed to show up as Dogan Nar II because Dogan Nar was unavailable. If any of you remember Dogan Nar from several years ago, primarily associated with being a Jedi Knight of RJK, we are one and the same.

I joined the Jedi Path in late 2007 at Real Jedi Knights. I was active until approximately 2010 or '11 when I started falling off the Realist bit and carried on with my life outside. Well, after searching for a lightsaber game I used to play online, I stumbled across a few relatively new Realist groups and decided to begin checking out my old haunts. I've considered a return to the Jedi Realist world for a while now and tonight is that night, I'm feeling a pull. So after a few searches, I was directed to Ashla Knights (a name I remember well from my time as a Realist) then to here--where I had an account at one time and was a representative of RJK if I remember correctly.

I can't really even think of a whole lot to put down here so I suppose if anyone would like to get to know me better, ask questions, whatever, this is a great place to start.

Respectfully submitted,
Dogan Nar/Dillon D/Dogan Nar II

The Force will be with you, always
jljedilife.blogspot.com/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1461

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: Hello All (Dogan Nar here)

In this case I guess it is valid to say welcome back although I have to admit that I have no clear link to your screen name.

By the way, if You would like to change your screen name, You can do so by clicking on your name/profile, then click "edit" and then change your "name". This should, hopefully, do the trick.

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile

• Dogan Nar II
  • Dogan Nar II's Avatar Topic Author
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Thank you received: 11

Dogan Nar II replied the topic: Hello All (Dogan Nar here)

Thank you! I look forward to working with the people here. I've even come across a name or two I know from the old days who appear to still be active.

The Force will be with you, always
jljedilife.blogspot.com/

• Thank you received: 1886

Jax replied the topic: Hello All (Dogan Nar here)

Welcome. I hope you find something of value. :-)

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds