Greetings and Salutations

• Trithious
  • Trithious's Avatar Topic Author
  • I'm a Jedi from Jedi Knights seeking to cross train!
  • Thank you received: 6

Trithious created the topic: Greetings and Salutations

Grettings and Salutations

My name is Trithious and I came here to cross train. Currently I am one of the assistant administrators, a council member, and an established Jedi Knight over at Jedi Knights formally known as Real Jedi Knights. I have been looking for a couple places to further my knowledge and quest for walking the Jedi path and being that I am someone who is more concerned with how things work in the real world, of a very scientific mind, I found an appeal to coming here and check things out. At the very least my presence here can serve two purposes if it is desired. I hope to not only be a student, but I could also serve as an ambassador as well. I am pretty excited to see what is taught here and what I can learn to further my on going training. It's also exciting to take in other peoples views on the same idea!

Glad to be here! I wish you all a good day!

May peace be with you,

Trithious

I promise to uphold the Jedi Code. I promise to respect all life and to help those weaker than myself. I vow to use the Force only for good; never in anger and only to defend those who cannot defend themselves. I promise to find new ways to improve myself so that I may be an example to others; to provide guidance to those that seek it, while not seeking to lead or rule them.

Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake, J. K. Barger, Atticus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1809

Kol Drake replied the topic: Greetings and Salutations

Welcome!
Ambassa-student.... cool.

It flows both ways... we learn from what you contribute in your studies and you learn how crazy Jedi can be. um... maybe that last bit needs rethinking. In the meantime, welcome 'aboard'.

• Thank you received: 523

Atticus replied the topic: Re:Greetings and Salutations

Welcome, Trithious! I hope what you find here contributes to your Path.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

"Right speech is about establishing productive and honest communication that is beneficial to both the speaker and the hearer. . . . Right speech requires the use of truthful, loving words intended to inspire self-confidence, joy, and hope in others." -- The Dharma of Star Wars

• Thank you received: 1822

Jax replied the topic: Greetings and Salutations

Welcome. I hope you find some training of value here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Trithious

• Thank you received: 1407

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: Greetings and Salutations

Welcome to the IJRS. I'm pretty sure that You have already heard this saying that the teaching and learning is a two way road on which the teacher learns as well as the student. So I'm looking forward to what You are willing to share with us and hopefully You will find our material beneficial for your own path.

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile

• David (Phoenix)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Jedi Healer
  • Thank you received: 450

David (Phoenix) replied the topic: Greetings and Salutations

Welcome! I look forward to working with you in the courses to come. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. It is always great to have someone from the community cross-train :)

"...who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. " ~ Theodore Roosevelt
[/table]

• Trithious

Trithious replied the topic: Greetings and Salutations

Thank you all so very much for your kind words! Sorry that I haven't got back to anyone in 6 days. I had to finish up training my Padawan at Jedi Knights, and do my Master requirements to be submitted to the trail grader, and well ya know doing burdensome administrative work. :cheer: I'm sure the instructors would understand me best when I say this, but as a senior instructor myself, council member, and assistant admin at Jedi Knights boy does it feel good to just be a student again somewhere else! :lol: I wonder if this is how teachers feel like when they teach at a school and go back to college to further their career or to just learn something fun haha.

I like to come to a new Jedi order as a student, instead of an ambassador flat out, is because I feel to just be an ambassador wouldn't offer the same unique chance that being a student offers to a particular order. Though it's not about rank collecting, because I know full well that this is not an RPG. Though I'm sure everyone everywhere is perplexed at how people think we are all just RPG'ers onine. I mean if that were so then I should be a level 50 elf XD. Sorry couldn't resist the joke.

I'll definitely be looking at the student requirements and such. If anyone feels they would like to kinda point out a topic of interest for me to check out that would be helpful. I'm still getting used to the layout of this order. :) it's like being lost at your new school lol.

Best wishes and may peace be with you,

Trithious

I promise to uphold the Jedi Code. I promise to respect all life and to help those weaker than myself. I vow to use the Force only for good; never in anger and only to defend those who cannot defend themselves. I promise to find new ways to improve myself so that I may be an example to others; to provide guidance to those that seek it, while not seeking to lead or rule them.

Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

• Trithious

Trithious replied the topic: Greetings and Salutations

Greetings everyone,

I'm sorry that I had went away, I am on the council in my order over at Jedi Knights and about a year and 8 months ago I was voted in to take up the higher leadership roles and become apart of our admin team. Now I'm the Head Admin and we are revamping our educational programs. I do apologize I didn't say anything, I will come to cross-train here only when our issues have been fixed and I have the luxury too. Thank you so much for your steadfast patience!

May peace be with you all,
Trithious

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake, Johannes (Yoshio)

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds