Greetings!

• Thank you received: 2

Bayss created the topic: Greetings!

Just joined the forum and am looking forward to meeting and getting to know all of you. I am very interested in learning about the community here and hope to grow in the Force. Any guidance or direction is most welcome!

"If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. Great things always begin from inside..."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1886

Jax replied the topic: Greetings!

Welcome! Did you start with the Start Here area of the menu? instituteforjedirealiststudies.org/training/training-start

• David (Phoenix)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Shadows
  • Thank you received: 455

David (Phoenix) replied the topic: Greetings!

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here at the IJRS! Please feel free to make yourself at home and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Yours in the Force,
Phoenix

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1915

Kol Drake replied the topic: Greetings!

Greetings.

Welcome to an interesting Path... here's hoping you find plenty to ponder while walking it.

:welcome

• Thank you received: 2

Bayss replied the topic: Greetings!

Thank you for the welcome replies! I completed the the Registration Form right after posting. I then dug into the tabs a bit more. I will keep reading. There is a lot of great information and I am enjoying what I have seen so far.

"If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. Great things always begin from inside..."

• Thank you received: 1461

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: Greetings!

Welcome to the IJRS! Have fun whilst exploring the board!

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile

• Thank you received: 530

Atticus replied the topic: Greetings!

Welcome! I hope we can help you find what you seek here. Meanwhile, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

"Right speech is about establishing productive and honest communication that is beneficial to both the speaker and the hearer. . . . Right speech requires the use of truthful, loving words intended to inspire self-confidence, joy, and hope in others." -- The Dharma of Star Wars

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds