Hello, My new Jedi Brothers and Sisters!!!

• Johnny Andrade
  • Johnny Andrade's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 6

Johnny Andrade created the topic: Hello, My new Jedi Brothers and Sisters!!!

Hello Everyone, My name is Johnny (also go by John for short) I'm brand new to this path in life. And I feel very happy, proud, and excited to call myself a Jedi. I am eager to learn everything the Jedi path has to offer! :cheer:
A little about myself, i'm 24, live in California, and i'm sure as many others in the Jedi path, a huge fan of the franchise that had inspired so many of us, Star Wars. Later sometime in April I'll be attending Job Corps for Academic and Career training, which while I'm there, will combining my time also with my Jedi Training. I'm hoping to attend the San Diego Job Corps center, because after researching, seems to have the most to offer me academically, and its close to a special friend of mine. Though i just met her, I care about her very much. I sure hope the Jedi of the real world don't have the same rules about attachments, and falling in love like the Jedi in Star Wars, If so then I'm already in big trouble. :lol:
Anyways, I am very happy to be a part of this community and begin my life's journey on this path. If you like to ask me anything or talk or just simply say hello, Please feel free to do so. :obiwan
Thank You for allowing me to introduce myself, I hope to make many friends and learn many things of the Jedi Way. To My Jedi Brothers and Sisters, Love&Peace, And may the Force be with you all!!! :jedi :cheer:

Sincerely, Johnny Andrade / John Symaro
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1890

Jax replied the topic: Hello, My new Jedi Brothers and Sisters!!!

Welcome Johnny!

• Thank you received: 1474

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: Hello, My new Jedi Brothers and Sisters!!!

Welcome at the IJRS!
I hope You can find here what You are searching for and I'm looking forward to what You can contribute to the Path and share with us.
And don't worry about the thing called love, at least not all too much and not in concerns of the Path of Jedi Realist. As You will find out many of us are or had been married or in other sorts of relationships. ;)

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile

• Thank you received: 12

Eric Dranginis replied the topic: Hello, My new Jedi Brothers and Sisters!!!

Hey Johnny! I'm also very new to this, and saw that you are in the San Diego area. I'm happy to be going down the same path as you! Let's keep in touch, maybe there's some other members in our region!

// e r i c

• David (Phoenix)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Shadows
  • Thank you received: 455

David (Phoenix) replied the topic: Hello, My new Jedi Brothers and Sisters!!!

Welcome Johnny!

The IJRS has a lot to offer and we are very excited to have you on board. As Yoshio already mentioned, we do not have similar limitations that the fictional Jedi did. While this path is universal in the sense that we study many of the same things, you will find that this path is also individualized as everyone is walking a bit of different path. Please feel free to jump into discussions, and I look forward to seeing you in the Introduction course :)

Phoenix

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1923

Kol Drake replied the topic: Hello, My new Jedi Brothers and Sisters!!!

:welcome
Glad to have you aboard!

• Brandel Valico
  • CARPE NOCTEM
  • Thank you received: 90

Brandel Valico replied the topic: Hello, My new Jedi Brothers and Sisters!!!

californiajedi.org/

Several Jedi in your area so to speak

HOMO SUM HUMANI A ME NIHIL ALIENUM PUTO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Atticus

• Connor
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Look for the bare necessities
  • Thank you received: 535

Connor replied the topic: Hello, My new Jedi Brothers and Sisters!!!

Hi there! Good to "meet" ya.

House Rules: The only rules are Paradox, Humor, and Change.

• Thank you received: 530

Atticus replied the topic: Hello, My new Jedi Brothers and Sisters!!!

Welcome, Johnny! Brandel already beat me to it; our friends at California Jedi are doing a lot offline now, including the Gathering next month.

"Right speech is about establishing productive and honest communication that is beneficial to both the speaker and the hearer. . . . Right speech requires the use of truthful, loving words intended to inspire self-confidence, joy, and hope in others." -- The Dharma of Star Wars

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds