Ruatha's Introductions

• Paul 'Ruatha' DuPont
  • Paul 'Ruatha' DuPont's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 4

Paul 'Ruatha' DuPont created the topic: Ruatha's Introductions

Blessings to all,
:welcome

I am interested in learning more about the Jedi community. I have been exploring consciousness, energy healing, shamanic journeying, ancient myth, magick, martial arts, and psychic powers for close to two decades. Before that, I was very involved in a bible-based religious revival movement focussed on community and personal development. I learned to hypnotize myself before I hit my teens, saw miraculous events happen when I prayed, and have always felt like there was something magical and fantastic, a deeper layer of reality that few others could feel.

I am planning on starting a local training program in the next few months on these topics, largely what one might call Jedi Training. I am aiming at giving this information in a format that is transparent (hence, not attached to a particular religion, method, or format) and can be combined with other techniques. At a quick glance, the training program here has some excellent topics as well. I may want to direct some of my friends and students your direction as a complimentary source of information and inspiration, well done!

I am always open to constructive feedback, and as I am new to Jedi community, please inform me if I ever step on anyone's toes, it is not my intention. Thank you All!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1461

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: Ruatha's Introductions

Hello and welcome to the IJRS and many thanks for your introduction!
That sounds like a very interesting undertaking which You are looking forward too. All the best for it and that it will turn out the way You hope it will.
As You might have figured out already, the IJRS is consisting mainly of two parts, the actual institute whereat people interested in the Path of a Jedi Realist can study it more serious in a self paced way and the forum whereat we all discuss and exchange our thoughts about various topics. Here You are always welcomed to join in and I'm sure that it is of interest for everyone what You can share with us and I'm also pretty sure that some of our stuff can be of interest and help for You as well.
Should You or any of your fellow mates ever decided that one wants to study our program, just drop us a line, fill in the registration form and we will be happy to set you up.

Till then, take care and stay well and may the Froce guide You along your Path! :meditate

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul 'Ruatha' DuPont

• Thank you received: 1887

Jax replied the topic: Ruatha's Introductions

Welcome. Feel free to share anything you'd like.

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1915

Kol Drake replied the topic: Ruatha's Introductions

:welcome

Sounds like you are a 'fellow' SOTU -- Student of the Universe. :)

Glad to see you here and hope we can add to your explorations (and yours to ours!)

• Thank you received: 530

Atticus replied the topic: Ruatha's Introductions

I'm a little late to the party, but welcome. I look forward to seeing what you share with us

"Right speech is about establishing productive and honest communication that is beneficial to both the speaker and the hearer. . . . Right speech requires the use of truthful, loving words intended to inspire self-confidence, joy, and hope in others." -- The Dharma of Star Wars

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds