Hello Again Again - Bright Soul is back

• Bright Soul
  • Bright Soul's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 24

Bright Soul created the topic: Hello Again Again - Bright Soul is back

:thanks
So after some time away sorting out life - I have returned to the Academy here at TIFJRS in seek of further guidance. I wanted to say hello to any old friends from before and also Invite any and all of you to get to know me better. Say hello any time - any of you. Comment or ask questions on anything you find that I may have written. It is all welcome and I will try to get back to you in due time. I am happy to be back and look forward to training here further. I would like to start the Intro Course again. Though I am a bit on the busy side right now so it may take some time to complete. It would be nice to complete it this time. I thank you all for the community, the knowledge and the patience all found here. I am looking forward to getting to know you all better and making friends. For myself - I like the Movies and the concept presented there of the Jedi. A warrior, mystic and philosopher (and much more) - that is how I view Jedi. As a Jedi Realist I am striving to become and example of those things. Everyone has there own take. I'm not saying any of them are right or wrong. But these are concepts that leap to my mind when I hear the word Jedi. More than any desire to share fantasies or stories I would like to personally embody these concepts for myself and others in such a way as to earn the respect of those who might laugh or smirk a little otherwise. I would like to see such a respectable path lead to a tradition that could carry on. I think the best thing that could happen is if one day when people hear the word Jedi - They think of Jedi Realist not Star Wars movies. The practical application of the Jedi Path as a way of life is a curious topic and I am a curious individual. So here I am again. I call my self Bright Soul here. The name is a reflection of my desire to be as the name implies.

It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
Confucius
The following user(s) said Thank You: David (Phoenix), Kol Drake, Johannes (Yoshio)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• David (Phoenix)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Shadows
  • Thank you received: 455

David (Phoenix) replied the topic: Hello Again Again - Bright Soul is back

Welcome back Bright Soul.

Many people get sucked into the day to day routine of real life; but those who are determined keep getting up and coming back :-)

Feel free to start commenting on recent posts around the boards, jumping into the introduction course, etc. I'm sure we'd love to get to know you again, and see how you've grown since you've been here last!

Phoenix
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bright Soul

• Bright Soul

Bright Soul replied the topic: Hello Again Again - Bright Soul is back

Thank you Phoenix
Will do. I'm looking forward to it. Where can I download that Intro Course again - I seem to have forgotten.

Bright Soul

Confucius

• Thank you received: 1890

Jax replied the topic: Hello Again Again - Bright Soul is back

Welcome back!
instituteforjedirealiststudies.org/training/current-courses
Make sure you are logged in an click on the intro course. the workbook will be at the bottom of the page to download. Enjoy!

• Thank you received: 530

Atticus replied the topic: Hello Again Again - Bright Soul is back

Welcome back. :)

"Right speech is about establishing productive and honest communication that is beneficial to both the speaker and the hearer. . . . Right speech requires the use of truthful, loving words intended to inspire self-confidence, joy, and hope in others." -- The Dharma of Star Wars

• Bright Soul

Nice to be back - Thanks

Confucius

• Bright Soul

Thanks B)

Confucius

• Thank you received: 23

Krista replied the topic: Hello Again Again - Bright Soul is back

Nice to meet you Bright Soul! I've been here about a month and welcome any comments or feedback too :)

• Nick
  • Falling is part of the journey
  • Thank you received: 175

Nick replied the topic: Hello Again Again - Bright Soul is back

Welcome back and glad to meet you!

"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err."

--Mahatma Gandhi

• Thank you received: 1462

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: Hello Again Again - Bright Soul is back

As we already talked via PM now also a "official" Welcome back! ;)
As for the Intro Course, as I said and I just want to state it here as well, as long as You show progress and keep the instructors informed about any longer off time, it should be fine to finish the Course this time.
And as all the others already said, I'm looking forward to get to know You even better and hope to be of a helping guidance through the Introduction Course this time as well. :meditate

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds