Hello

• Adreon Syjade
  • Adreon Syjade's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2

Adreon Syjade created the topic: Hello

Just wanted to start off by saying hello! My name is Adreon. I am from Portland OR but have lived in Washington and California as well. I'm looking to expand my knowledge of the Force, share my love for Star Wars with other fans, get more active and all around better myself while making new friends. I think I've come to the right place. How is everyone doing? :yoda

"What seems bright in youth, tarnishes in maturity, and crumbles in age. A Jedi is allowed no such weakness." - Mace Windu

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1849

Jax replied the topic: Hello

Hello and Welcome! Have you met any Jedi offline? There is at least one Jedi here in Portland (Nitsud) and others along the coast.

• Thank you received: 525

Atticus replied the topic: Hello

Welcome, fellow Pac NW'er! I'm six hours east -- head east through Enterprise and Joseph, go up Rattlesnake Grade, come to a screeching halt just before you hit Idaho, and that's me. :D

"Right speech is about establishing productive and honest communication that is beneficial to both the speaker and the hearer. . . . Right speech requires the use of truthful, loving words intended to inspire self-confidence, joy, and hope in others." -- The Dharma of Star Wars
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jax

• Adreon Syjade

Adreon Syjade replied the topic: Hello

I haven't met anyone actually. I don't even know anyone who'd be willing to practice Kung Fu with me for 5 minutes in the kitchen without being annoyed I asked. Haha. So that's good to know; I'm not the only Jedi here in the Portland area :)!

"What seems bright in youth, tarnishes in maturity, and crumbles in age. A Jedi is allowed no such weakness." - Mace Windu

• David (Phoenix)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Jedi Healer
  • Thank you received: 453

David (Phoenix) replied the topic: Re:Hello

Welcome! We look forward to sharing our love of Star Wars with you as well :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"...who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. " ~ Theodore Roosevelt
[/table]

• Thank you received: 80

J. K. Barger replied the topic: Hello

Glad to have you Adreon!!

I am good! I'm over here in Colorado, but I spent some time in northern California.

If you get a chance- peep the Initiate Program- it might have some goodies waiting in there for you!

MTFBWY-
J

Th
The following user(s) said Thank You: David (Phoenix)

• Thank you received: 1448

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: Hello

Hello and welcome to the IJRS!

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile

• Thank you received: 24

Bright Soul replied the topic: Hello

Doing well. Thank you for asking. So Portland huh...I have friends in the area. Some of them like Kung Fu. I even know of a decent kung fu instructor living around that area. I here is is nice around there. My friends have been telling me to visit for some time. In either case I share your interest in martial arts and would encourage you to continue shadow boxing with your fridge. I look forward to learning more about the force with you as well as getting to know you better along the way. Best wishes

-Bright Soul

It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
Confucius

• Nick
  • Don't Stop Believing... in yourself!
  • Thank you received: 145

Nick replied the topic: Hello

Adreon Syjade wrote: Just wanted to start off by saying hello! My name is Adreon. (Pronounced Add-Dre-On.) I am from Portland OR but have lived in Washinton and California as well. I'm looking to expand my knowledge of the Force, share my love for Star Wars with other fans, get more active and all around better myself while making new friends. I think I've come to the right place. How is everyone doing?

Your intuition serves you well, Adreon! You have come to the right place! Strong in the Force, you must be, hrm? Welcome!

"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err."

--Mahatma Gandhi

• Adreon Syjade

Adreon Syjade replied the topic: Hello

Bright Soul,
Is your friend/instructor teaching? I could be taking classes from them. But it depends, there's a few Kung Fu locations here. Yeah. Portland is a great spot. Especially for Jedi.

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds