Bill Chapple Im new to the path

• Bill Chapple
  • Bill Chapple's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 5

Bill Chapple created the topic: Bill Chapple Im new to the path

Hi I'm Bill Chapple. i am new to the path and the academy. I always been a chirch person. i was raised in the chirch. i fell out along time ago. i felt there was something missing and or something more i needed. when i found the jedi ways a few days ago. it all came togeather. i felt what i needed was here. my self belefs in the jedi way are here. mind body soul. i hope to gain wisdom. a new way of life and regain my self. so i may help others. i have started my walk with the meditashions already and feel I'm where i need to be. i live in marion mi and always looking forward to meeting me people. and helping others along the way. hope to meet you all and be with you along our path together. sorry i have a bad time spelling.
Bill Chapple
if you whant to know more ask I'm a open book. or messige me

Bill Chapple
The following user(s) said Thank You: David (Phoenix), Atticus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 530

Atticus replied the topic: Bill Chapple Im new to the path

Welcome, Bill! Please don't hesitate to ask anyone if you have questions on your journey here.

"Right speech is about establishing productive and honest communication that is beneficial to both the speaker and the hearer. . . . Right speech requires the use of truthful, loving words intended to inspire self-confidence, joy, and hope in others." -- The Dharma of Star Wars
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bill Chapple

• Thank you received: 1887

Jax replied the topic: Bill Chapple Im new to the path

Welcome Bill. I removed the post with your scores in this thread so it's simply your introduction. :-)

• Thank you received: 1461

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: Bill Chapple Im new to the path

Hey Bill and welcome to the IJRS!
As I see that You have posted your Introduction Course "Force Assignment Score" here I would like to ask You to please start a new thread down at the "Academy Novice Training Area" in the section for the Introduction Course. In this thread, please then post all your assignments for this course and we, the guides for this course, will then give You feedback on it.

@ Jax - reading your reply makes reading this thread a bit odd for me as I still can see the score. Is it just because I'm also "admin" here!?

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile

• Thank you received: 1887

Jax replied the topic: Bill Chapple Im new to the path

@Yoshio it is because you are a moderator. I permanently deleted it now so it shouldn't show up for anyone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johannes (Yoshio)

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1915

Kol Drake replied the topic: Bill Chapple Im new to the path

:welcome and :welcome

Hope we can give you some helpful tips along your journey!

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds