ANNOUNCEMENT: Star Wars VII and Jedi Realism Chat (Poll)

• Thank you received: 1762

Jax replied the topic: Re:ANNOUNCEMENT: Star Wars VII and Jedi Realism Chat (Poll)

Fixed now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake, Atticus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1344

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: ANNOUNCEMENT: Star Wars VII and Jedi Realism Chat (Poll)

Aye, I can see the chat and I was quite a bit surprised by that - in a positive way, obviously ;)
Many thanks for bringing it back to life!

As for the thread topic, I would be interested in a chat but as I'm still in Japan, I'm a bit ahead of you, time wise. So as a very general time schedule, weekends hardly work for me as I normally save them for my wife. Mondays and Fridays I off for the Dojo the whole day and Tuesdays and Wednesdays I'm off for Japanese class in the afternoon.
With that said and from the experiences of our faculty chats, early morning chats, meaning Japanese time, would work for me every day from Monday to Friday. This should make it somewhat later afternoon, evening for you guys in the US. If another time is chosen, I would need to check the time in detail.

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jax

• Thank you received: 230

Baru replied the topic: ANNOUNCEMENT: Star Wars VII and Jedi Realism Chat (Poll)

Yes, I would like to chat.

I feel that stories and fiction are powerful tool for learning and expression. I feel that fables do a great job of conveying emotional concepts.

We are the Force.

• Thank you received: 1762

Jax replied the topic: ANNOUNCEMENT: Star Wars VII and Jedi Realism Chat (Poll)

It might be a good idea to find a time to get people together to chat in general, and leading up to the new movie. :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tsjêbbe

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds