• Connor
  • Connor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Look for the bare necessities
  • Thank you received: 535

Connor created the topic: Connor, Away from Office

Hi all!

It's been a really fabulous summer. I have enjoyed working on catching Creed up, and researching, and everything that goes along with being a faculty member here. Thank you for being awesome, IJRS.

For the next little while, I will be preparing for a new job, a new degree, being on the board of a nonprofit, being in a volunteer outreach organization, and a bunch of other things. It will probably be until late September before everything shakes out and is normal again. haha.

So, my time here will be sporadic. I hope to see all of you around, and I can be reached via This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

If you are going to be taking Creed, please feel free to take it. I should be able to be around to look at lectures on weekends. As long as like 50 people aren't taking it. :P

Cool?

Also, Yoshio, rain check on finishing Warrior until September! :)

-Connor

House Rules: The only rules are Paradox, Humor, and Change.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake, Johannes (Yoshio)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1474

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: Connor, Away from Office

As You know, life comes first and then the IJRS, at least as long as You finish what You once begun! :yoda

Good luck and all the best for all your up-comming stuff!

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile

• Thank you received: 1890

Jax replied the topic: Connor, Away from Office

Please do your best to keep up with creed at minimum. Perhaps short responses shortly after they are posted with the long ones coming on the weekend?

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds