Loremaster's dream journal

• Loremaster
  • Loremaster's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 7

Loremaster created the topic: Loremaster's dream journal

I had a really odd dream last night.  A bunch of us (my husband, me, my sister, my mother and daddy, and some strangers) were on a type of ferry going to Hawaii.  But the island was swamped by ocean and I was terrified of getting off the boat, as there were alligators in the water and Lord only knows what else.  No one else seemed to be afraid, and my mom actually steered the boat toward open ocean (I was terrified).  In real life, my mom is terrified of water of any sort.  As long as I was on the ferry, I felt safe, except when we were headed out into open ocean.  Merchants were standing in the water doing business, there were cars parked in the waves too, so the water can't have been very deep in some places.  I remember doing some "shopping", looking at the clothes and jewelry the merchants had on display, but didn't buy anything. 

More weird dreams as they happen.  This fear of water thing has come up a few times now. 

Loremaster

May the Force be with you, and may you rest in the love and care of the Divine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Loremaster

Loremaster replied the topic: Re: Loremaster's dream journal

The water as Icarus has stated, represents emotions, spiritual awakening and psychic power.  The alligator is a symbol of sexual energy and the source of all wisdom.  I think I need to meditate more about this.  And what does Hawaii have to do with it?  When I was a small child, I loved those islands, and my grandmother took me there at the age of 7 on a tour.  I think that is my spiritual home.  Especially since my deer, Kiele (Hawaiian for "flower" or something like that) came into my life.  She represents my feminine energy.  I am going to search for more totems tonight. 

Jax, it is entirely possible to have two main totems at once.  My husband had a bear and a rabbit come together to his dream one night. 

Loremaster

• Thank you received: 15

Icarus replied the topic: Re: Loremaster's dream journal

Jax, it is entirely possible to have two main totems at once.  My husband had a bear and a rabbit come together to his dream one night. 

Loremaster

We only have one "Life" Totem, but we have guardian totems, shadow totems, messenger totems, and all sorts of totems at once. The Life Totem is with us even before an incarnation, as is usually the guardian. However, one, two, three, or five hundred may appear at once to any of us. The Life and Guardian totems are most often seen together.  :)

And also, I noticed that you said that the merchants had set up shop in the water, and that you had even shopped a bit. Do you think this has anything to do with you searching for something in your emotional being?

• Loremaster

I am searching, but any search is stopped cold by my husband or best friend.  My husband says he sacrificed a lot to get me on Disability for bipolar, and I should be content with that and not mess everything up, as he puts it.  My best friend agrees: she would give anything to stay home and be a homemaker. 

As of now, I don't know what to do.  My dreams have been full of anger of late.  No new dreams of sigificance have occurred, but I do remember being in a building with lots of tornadoes that no one took seriously, and I remember being furious with someone there who was pregnant, destroying her announcements of the event though I did nothing to harm her directly. 

Loremaster

• Thank you received: 1833

Jax replied the topic: Re: Loremaster's dream journal

If you can't do something to make money, what about volunteering in something of interest?  You can't suppress who you are as a human being, not even for your husband.  Perhaps it's a bit too easy for me to judge him since I'm in a similar position.  It's certainly a tricky situation.  But you have to express yourself in some way.  Have you explored the options in your area?  I hate to see you stuck, because it's going to make you miserable.  Time to get creative :-)

• Loremaster

I am applying to volunteer at the hospital - should have the paperwork done by this week.  I am not going to volunteer at Habitat other than the two afternoons I have agreed to.  They just have to hire someone else to be manager and assistant manager.  Right now, they are dependent upon the accountant and me to do most everything, and that is not fair.  No dreams of note, but we both have been very lethargic of late, a symptom of the energy shifts. 

Loremaster

• Loremaster

Wow.  I have really neglected this area.  But I have to report a new dream.  I was dressed as a Paladin, chain armor, helmet, cloak and pants and boots - looking for a sword because mine was lost or misplaced.  So I went to a sword market and looked.  My main criteria though was looks more than function, which I would NEVER do in real life...and I was sparring with a few people off and on.  I asked if the vendor had a Paladin sword and she (it was a she) laughed.  Said "That's a God sword!"  I still don't have one.  Oh, my family of origin was there looking on the whole time and I don't think they approved. 

My dreams then shifted to a university (I have been "going to school" of late at a seminary and have one more class to go in theology there) and everyone was in black or white except me...I was black, white, fawn colored and a rather ugly shade of green.  I know each color represented a spiritual part of myself but they are all mixed up in my mind now.  One (the fawn color) represented the Gaelic concept of anam chara.  The black represented magic, I know.  The white and green I am not too sure about but they were feminine aspects of something. 

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds