• David (Phoenix)
  • David (Phoenix)'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Shadows
  • Thank you received: 455

David (Phoenix) replied the topic: Two Dreams

ok, so I haven't put anything in here for for well, a long time xD

The reason I'm posting in here is because with in the past three weeks I've had two dreams with reoccuring themes, and I'm trying to get opinions on them:

First one: I was in a swamp like area, and we were being pursued by Nazi's.  The finally cornered us (not sure who us is, but just a group of people) and they were looking for some spherical item that I had and this woman of influence and rank was searching every person, and as she got closer, I ran because I had the item.  They chased me and I ended up on this road close to my house, and I just kept running and I woke up.

Second one: I was on a boat in this harbor, and I was sent to deliver something.  That part of the dream is hazy and I can't recall what happened, but as I returned I saw a Nazi submarine appear, and they attacked a ship and blew it half to...well it was gone.  And my captian shouted for us to attack the nazis and for some reason we all jumped in the water and attacked all these nazis and one dragged me under and i forced and forced myself to win.  I finally submerged and the battle was like it never happened, and i woke up.

My problem is these both have dreams about nazi's and im not sure what i should interpret from them. Help por favor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 15

Icarus replied the topic: Re: Rising from Ashes

Sorry for being tardy, but I kept tripping over my own feet. :P

Anyhow...

It seems to me that you feel persecuted in some way, or fear that you will be persecuted in some way. What do you feel like the item represents that the woman was looking for? Why is it a woman of status? Not to go all Freudian or anything, but this usually relates to a woman of status in your life, such as a mother or grandmother, whose approval you desire. The Nazis, at least in our society, are always associated with persecution, cruelty, and just plain weird crap, so that tells me that you feel/fear persecution. Now, the submarine thing...and the water... That sounds like you feel something coming up, or maybe even fear the future events (even if they are only possibilities) could lead to persecution. What is it that you fear or are afraid to reveal to the world?

• David (Phoenix)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Shadows

David (Phoenix) replied the topic: Re: Rising from Ashes

ok Icarus, Jax; lets see us figure out this one: I had an end of the world dream (litterally!!!)

Ok so basically what happened was a black hole came to the center of the solar system and began sucking in everything (much like the black hole does) it started with the Sun and began expanding outwards.  However, we had I think 78 hours to get off of the planet Earth and into these spaceships that would take us to a "safe place" (another planet?)

Oh and Jax you'll get a kick outta this one.  So anyways, while everyone is all flipping out that we are going to die (and this was pretty graphic: the sun was starting to fade into blackness and it looked like nighttime all the time) you decided to take Carrie to Chuck E. Cheese (not sure if you know what that is) and whats funny is you kept texting me, asking if I had any cupons to get in.

Meanwhile my family goes looking for a hotel (though they looked liked apartments) to live in until this all "passed" 

So yea, very random dream, not sure what it means.

There is another one I had yesterday, but I'll post it in a second

• Thank you received: 1886

Jax replied the topic: Re: Rising from Ashes

Lol, why not live during your final hours?  lol  I probably had a spaceship stored away so we had time.  :-)  What did you feel about the apartment/hotel hunt? 

• David (Phoenix)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Shadows

ok so my other dream is equally as weird (though a little more logical)

I go with a group of friends to some construction site(ok that doesn't seem to logical, just go with it lol) And it looks more like a playground, with wooden bridges surrounding the place for the workers to move from level to level.  And at the top there is a lookout post.  Its kinda neat.

Anyways, my friends are trying to convince me to go up, as I don't want to.  Uhm, we go along a rickety bridge, then a woman jumps down (construction worker) and offers to be a "tour guide" for the bridge.  Uhm we get to the top, and like there are a bunch of kids my age all huddled at the top in this look out post.  Honestly we are just chilling.  I think I know every person at this point.  They are all friends (past and current) as well as some family.  More people come to the top and I start cuddling with one person, then it feels akward and my Dad calls my name from the bottom of the construction site (and obviously I'm pissed because he's interrupting my time with friends, and this person) and then yea I wake up but I'm pretty sure I wasn't done with that dream......

• David (Phoenix)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Shadows

As all teenagers feel when with family: reluctant.  I didn't want to be involved, and that's why I was texting people, including you lol. 

I think these angels are fueling my dreams.  Tehy are random, but I have one every night now, and they are very clear....its good to wake up and the world "normal"  :D

Seems like finding someplace to ride it out wasn't a good idea, since it meant just waiting for death to come.  But I dont' know.  :-)

• David (Phoenix)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Shadows

No this was just temporary until a vechile to get out of there was ready...though I'm not sure how the World was going to save 6+ billion people.  Oh well. 

Weird dream...

ah, yep interesting.  Try to view it from a higher perspective.  Do you feel like everyone is getting sucked in to something?  Play with the concepts for a while.

• David (Phoenix)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Shadows

Well I actually went for a walk today and mulled over this dream some more...

Is it quite possible that I am experiencing an end to something? As I was walking I kept thinking about how negative the dream felt, but coming from the higher perspective and after talking it out with another Jedi, is it possible that I am just ending one thing, and moving on to another?

I think for me, the change will be much more subtle on the outside, but on the inside, with the way I have been feeling recently I believe this change is as big as a black hole lol!

Oh well, who knows? We'll see what the future holds :obisaber

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds