Memnoich's dream log

• Memnoich
  • Memnoich's Avatar Topic Author
  • To walk the path, is to look for the truth.
  • Thank you received: 246

Memnoich created the topic: Memnoich's dream log

Well I started working on the Astral Travel book, part of it is keeping a dream diary. I've been meaning to start doing that again for a while, so this is as good a time as any. All are welcomed to comment.

{16 Jan 2008, 2:45 am}
[outside cold, inside Roastining]

I was in a desert area, similar to the monument nearby, we had been following a little boy,12-14 years old, who was our guide, there was a drop off to the left with a cliff face on the right, the path was about 5-8ft wide, and opened into a rather nicely sheltered area in the back of a u-bend with the cliff face angling out over use to provide an almost cave like shelter. At the top of the drop off to the left there was a large Cable roughly 6-8 inches in diameter about 1ft below the lip. A giant of a person, hands three times as big as my own and my self tried to retrieve part of the cable that had fallen down and was caught on a tree growing out from the face of the drop off. While pulling up on it, it Ruptured and started spewing sparks, because of the Blizzard that was howling around us, we moved further into the shelter of the cliff face. In the back was Tom, though I never saw his face, as he had a blanket wrapped around him that created a deep hood, inside of which was a bright white light shining out.We all gathered around a Pink flower, possible carnation, that was highlighted and floating about a foot of the ground, almost like gathering around a camp fire. At this time I awoke.

.oO Memnoich Oo.
"Do or do not, there is no try" ~Yoda
"Shared pain is lessened, shared joy increased." ~Spider Robinson

Dojo
Temple
Dream Log

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Memnoich

Memnoich replied the topic: Re: Memnoich's dream log

17 January 2008

Didn't really dream last night, didn't really sleep. Did what I call resting, Body shutdown but mind was going a mile a minute. What should have been dreams was just and endless montage of thought. I guess I just had to much going through my head, that and the monster at 6pm probably didn't help. Not much in the way of images thats why I say it wasn't really dreams, was mostly thoughts about work, my wife, money,etc.. Worries I guess. Spent all night watching these thoughts flow through my head. Tired now, wish I could go back to bed.

.oO Memnoich Oo.

Dojo
Temple
Dream Log

• Memnoich

Saturday 19 January 2008 3am
{staying in a motel in NM}
Another alien insurrection dream. I'll write more about these in a bit
I’m walking along the street and I notice flying saucers come in and “get in position” over the city, I can see 3-4, but feels like there’s more. Flash forward a couple of days, I’m looking at a taxi, yellow, black and white checkerboard pin striping. My view slowly starts to back away, now I see other cars, in front of the taxi is a u-haul type truck except the whole back is non-painted, just the metal. My view keeps backing away and I can see that these cars are on a floating road that loops, they are slowly moving, bumper to bumper traffic, around this loop of road floating in the upper atmosphere. As my perspective continues to back away, I see more loops of floating roads and cars, some moving fast some moving slow. Finally my Viewpoint gets to that of on the earth, at street level and there is the whole thing spelling out some great big sign. The sign said something about “TOYS: you need to destroy these within so many days or there will be consequences”, I remember thinking, “hmm, weird thing to be upset about”. Flash forward a couple more days, and the cars from the sign are crashing to the Earth as great big fire bombs, they are on fire and exploding in huge plumes when they hit. You can hear the screams of the people that were trapped inside of the cars as well as the people on the Earth that are near them when they exploded. The cities are on fire, everyone is screaming and running. Flash forward again. I’m in the woods, out in the back country. Many of us survivors have banded together in the mountains creating a community of sorts in the recreation cabins. Suddenly buildings are exploding, people are running, something tank like comes down the dirt road, the cabin I’m in collapse’s, trapping me in the rubble of the front porch. I see a humanoid alien, he looks like a human, but something about him screams alien, looks in the rubble and say something like “that’ll teach them to not listen when we tell them something”. I got the feeling like they were out to annihilate us. I stay frozen under the rubble, knowing they’ll go away soon and then I can escape. It gets dark, the aliens are long gone and I finally extract myself from the rubble, and I run, out into the woods, knowing now, we are only safe, when we are alone.

.oO Memnoich Oo.

Dojo
Temple
Dream Log

• Memnoich

Sunday 20 January 2am
I was playing a game of something similar to laser tag. In a room probably 30 X30 with obstacles projecting from the wall. After I snuck around and derezzed the 2 opponents, in Tron like outfits, theirs red, not sure of my color but assuming blue, and Tron like death scenes. I notice I’m using a pistol, though there are laser rifles on the wall. After walking around the room a little bit, I step out, and into a Paintball store. Not sure if it was just a Paintball store, or the paintball section of a store. I start looking around and thinking about how I haven’t played paintball in a few years and that it’d be fun to go again. I get up to the counter, glass case with paintball markers inside. There’s a guy standing next to me when I look up and at him, he turns to me and its Jeremiah from high school. I wake up.

Sunday 20 January 2008 4am

I was at the High School, a cute girl I recognized, but not sure I went to school with was walking next to me, crossing the street walking away from the school, I was headed to the public library. She turned to me and said” So I guess you’re Graduating this year”. I replied with, “I might be, I might not.” In my mind, in the dream, I was thinking about the classes that I still had to take. She gave me kind of a “you jerk” look and stormed off to my left. As she walked off I saw a friend from High School, Ryan Urbach, was off to my left and he gave me a kind of “Women” Shrug. As I kept walking I came to a round about, Traffic Circle, with art work in the middle. There were 2 Iron Wrought Fence’s with spears as the pickets, one inside the other. I couldn’t quite see what was in the center, but it was the highest point. On the outside were 4 Groups of 4 Brass/Bronze Indian Chieftains, all facing inward, towards each other and the occupant of in the middle of each group of Chieftains was a Captive brave, Bound hand to foot in a kneeling position. In the groups, the Chieftains were aligned with the four corners of the earth, N, S, E, W, while the 4 groups were aligned with the magnetic four corners. While I was examining the facial features of the statues, I was chased off by 4 native American Braves, wearing jeans and vest’s. They chased me off to the west, where I went 2 houses down, but turned around to see what was going on. The Braves went and stepped into the empty areas between the groups of chieftains, raised their hands and started chanting. Suddenly there was and old Native American standing right next to me, right hand side. He was wearing jeans and a blue and white flannel shirt. He told me that this is not something I should witness, thus the reason the braves chased me off, but it was important that I saw it. Next thing I know I’m at the library, looking at a library book, that’s a three ring binder of occult articles, though strangely organized. I’m looking at the talisman separator, on it is a ROSS sticker. The next separator tab is Circles. I flip it open and start reading. In one article I read, but instead of reading I see, that there was a young girl, about 12-14, who was killed on that spot by a boy, about 16 who was a friend of hers. He was leaving, something about his family and war. She was arguing with him, he turned to go, and she grabbed his left arm to try and stop him and turn him. He shrugged her off, but when he did, she fell off balance and hit her head, cracking it open. The vision faded, but the article continued. It said that there had been attempts to have band concerts there, I guess is was like the town center, I had of vision of the Old Big Band setups, think Sammy Davis Jr. The article said that there was only ever one song that when played there sounded like it should. It even said that most speech was garbled, and I got the impression of guitar speech, or synthesized speech, but that if you talked to the little girl your speech would sound normal. Suddenly I’m at my old house, in the family room setting down the binder on the coffee table, but where the front window on the Second floor should be is the front door. The Old Native American from previously is back at the door, looking anxious. I let him in and start to tell him about the circle, what I had found out, I open the folder, See the talisman tab with the ROSS sticker, open the circle tab, but now its filled with Dungeons and Dragons stuff, characters sheets, adventure information, but I can’t find the Article. I start flipping though the binder, frantically trying to find the article I had read before, but now, Aside from the Tabs, nothing is the same. All of the Occult information and articles are gone and the binder is filled with misc garbage. I get upset, knowing that they must have switched it when I checked it out of the Library. Then I wake.

.oO Memnoich Oo.

Dojo
Temple
Dream Log

• Memnoich

No real dreams last night, a little bit of random images and mostly thought activity, All I can remember is thinking about alot of different things.

.oO Memnoich Oo.

Dojo
Temple
Dream Log

• Thank you received: 15

Icarus replied the topic: Re: Memnoich's dream log

Memnoich... this may seem like one of those random left field questions, but what is your zodiac sign?

There may be a reason to this...maybe not... but I would like to know because I have a theory that I'd like to add some weight to. ;)

• Memnoich

Late Virgo bordering on Libra.  I'm a head case, I think to much.

Tuesday 22 January 2008

Again not much I can remember random images and thoughts. Last night seemed to be more of a rest night. A rest night is what I call it where it feels like I didn't really sleep, my body rested, but my mind was going 100MPH. Usually on nights like that I don't have dreams, I just do linked thinking.
i.e Bob bought a car, My car needs fixed, I need to fix my computer, the computer at work is acting up, frank at work is having problems with a friend, I wonder If 'll see my friend fred, fred works at Ihop, ohh pancakes.....
If you cath my drift, that seems to go on all night until the alarm goes off.

.oO Memnoich Oo.

Dojo
Temple
Dream Log

• Memnoich

23 January 2008

I remember dreaming the movie Labyrinth, with David Bowie, Currently I have the "Dance Baby Dance" song stuck in my head. This is weird because it was Tuesday night my wife watched it. Go figure. I pretty much dreamed the whole movie.

I also had a continuation of an older dream, or rather a gap filler. In an older dream there is a criminal I'm tracking down, at one point I learn he has gone back to his old hide out, and then I'm there at the hide out capturing him. In last nights dream, I'm in a warehouse of sorts, Interrogating someone who reveals that the criminal has gone back to his old hide out. I leave the building and start walking down a cobblestone road. the weird thing about the road is it is concave not convex, and pretty step too. As I'm walking down the road it look like 19th century england, like during the time of jack the ripper. I'm in a nice working suit, not tux. no hat, cane, or gloves, though I do have a handlebar mustache. I'm walking and talking with a colleague about how best to capture this criminal and things about the case. I remember the gist of the conversation, but no actual words. I finally get to the hide out, kind of a 2 story barn looking warehouse, its night out, the warehouse is gray and the criminal is at the door waiting for me. the Door is open and light is streaming out. There is recognition of the criminal. He and I start talking about his crimes, but underneath I feel like we know each other well, like we had grown up together or something. there's no fighting, no harsh words, no feeling of danger from him or me. I feel like I have nothing to fear from this guy, and even though I'm there to capture him, theres no feeling like he fears me, or being captured by me. Almost as if he knows he can trust me to be safe with me. Like maybe he's a criminal because of circumstance not because of being evil. I don't know, it's hard to express. I wake up while we are talking at the warehouse.

.oO Memnoich Oo.

Dojo
Temple
Dream Log

• Memnoich

The last few days have been disappointing. No real dreams just random images and resting. I think this is because of all the things I have going on now, making it hard for me to shut down my mind at night to sleep.

.oO Memnoich Oo.

Dojo
Temple
Dream Log

• Memnoich

Wednesday night I had dreams about playing D&D and how I would go about starting my Halfling Liberation Front Rumor in the game. Spent most of the dreams swapping from being my char to being myself playing my character.

{31 Jan 2008}
Had another alien dream. This one involved the Pack, they were chasing me through the nearby valley ways. Doing massive jumps from mountain tops down. Not actually sure they were chasing me or I was just running from them.

The Pack is what I call a group of aliens that look kind of like werewolves in their half wolf form. In the dreams I seem to know they were an experiment/hybrid of human and wolf/dog DNA. They seem to act like dogs, but move like man. they work in a pack mentality, with a pack leader, some kind of Alien hunter who gives them orders.

.oO Memnoich Oo.

Dojo
Temple
Dream Log

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds