Beral's Dream Log

• Beral Khan
  • Beral Khan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Thank you received: 76

Beral Khan created the topic: Beral's Dream Log

Two nights ago I dreamed that a huge tidal wave hit the gulf of mexico and took out a large part of the cost of Louisana and Alabama.  There were casualties.

Then I was in California where my Boss was visiting some family and her ex-husband from, like, 15 years ago, killed a woman and had cut off her head.  I found the body and had to solve the mystery.  It was weird.

I used to trust my force of Will.
Now I trust in the will of the Force.

Jedi Communication? Well its removing assumptions, questioning the absolutes, and asking for clarity of statements.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 15

Icarus replied the topic: Re: Beral's Dream Log

Two nights ago I dreamed that a huge tidal wave hit the gulf of mexico and took out a large part of the cost of Louisana and Alabama.  There were casualties.

So... did this seem prophetic? Should we alert the Cajuns?  :o Seriously, do you normally dream things such as this?

• Beral Khan
  • Faculty
  • Faculty

Beral Khan replied the topic: Re: Beral's Dream Log

I do not normally remember my dreams.  I'm kinda glad I don't.  Some of them might be more disturbing than I want to know.

But I will say that I had a dream once where I was working on a black board and I worked out THE answer to Life the Universe and Everything.  And no, it wasn't 42. :P
It worked out, I felt great, it made sense.  I woke up from it immediately and felt completely at peace with the entire Mulitiverse.  I thought "Hey, I should write it down.  Nah, it's so important, I will remember it when I get up in a few hours."

yeah.  I didn't.  And the funny thing was... I was pissed at myself for days about not writing it down.  :rofl:

Jedi Communication? Well its removing assumptions, questioning the absolutes, and asking for clarity of statements.

• Thank you received: 1890

Jax replied the topic: Re: Beral's Dream Log

lol, you still know it.  it's just not important for you to remember right now.  ;-)  And next time you'll actually write it down!  hahaha

• Thank you received: 15

Icarus replied the topic: Re: Beral's Dream Log

Yeah, cause if you don't write it down, Jax will be doing physics problems for all of eternity. :P

And how do you know it wasn't 42?  :rofl:

• Beral Khan
  • Faculty
  • Faculty

And how do you know it wasn't 42?  :rofl:

Because of two things.
1. if it WAS 42, I would have remembered.
2. It was an equation.  Thus proving, for me at least, that it isn't the answer that is important (or let us say the destination) but rather the whole working it out part (or let us say the journey).

:D

• Beral Khan
  • Faculty
  • Faculty

Beral Khan replied the topic: A whisper while I awaken

I had some fanstatic dreams two nights ago which I forgot as I awoke...

Execept.

I dreamt my phone rang, I answered it and as I awoke for real I heard my ex-wife say "Hi."

It was that 'Hi" that meant "I'm calling you to tell you that your father has passed and I wish I didn't have to be the one to tell you."

My ex visits my father in the assisted living apartment about twice a week.  she lives literally 2 minutes away and she likes him so it's never been a problem.

I know this call is coming now, sooner than later.  But how interesting huh?

• Thank you received: 37

inari replied the topic: Re: Beral's Dream Log

I know that 'Hi', not a fun one to receive. How do you feel about the prospect of your father passing? Perhaps the dream is your subconscious suggesting you visit or call him while you still can.

• Beral Khan
  • Faculty
  • Faculty

I went and saw him today.  It wont be too long, I think.

• Thank you received: 1890

Jax replied the topic: Re: Beral's Dream Log

At least you got a chance to see him.  That makes a difference, for both of you. 

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds