Jax's dream log

• Jax
  • Jax's Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Academy Principal
  • Thank you received: 1849

Jax replied the topic: Re: Jax's dream log

Just had another dream where I went to Germany. This time I was to visit a cousin there. I arrived to a place in the woods that had to be walked into. There were houses but also all these tree forts. Like the kids all had their own places to hang out. Once at the house it was fairly normal for a dream I guess. Lots of older people were around that I didn’t know. The house was very large and felt old.

I woke up and wondered if I’m going to Germany in my dreams to find Yoshio. He’s been on vacation during the time I’ve had two dreams. lol It’s also my ancestral heritage (this lifetime at least). Or it could be nothing at all. Lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jax
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Academy Principal

The previous Germany dream started with e being in a staging/waiting area with Ziva from NCIS. No clue why. I think I juts projected whatever guide was staying with me as I wandered in my sleep onto the character. Or vice versa actually. Anyway, We sat and talked. And then she was crying, which was weird. There eventually was a jump and now I'm in 'Germany' though it doesn't look like Germany. It just looks like a foregin version of a strip mall area, with a lot of small shops and restaurants. The area was basically empty of other people though. I walked around and looked at some thing. Next thing I know I'm in a bigger mall type area, out in the parking area, driving around. So nothing interesting, just weird that I keep calling places Germany without them actually looking at all Germanic. lol

This happened before with Norway. The place was actually what the guides and Carrie call The Nowhere. But in my dream I converted it to Norway. lol That was a much nicer dream, very beautiful. :-)

• Jax
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Academy Principal

Last night I had an interesting, odd dream. It started with shapeshifting. My wife had been a bird and shifted back to a person, and I was supposed to do it next (shift to a bird). But I started trying to figure out how it could work, being that small of a bird seems weird. I think it came down to just doing it. I didn't, kept stalling. I remember seeing a small lightning bug and pointed it out. The whole feel was weird though, very surreal, not clear visually. So it shifted to me being a part of a small group, and we were going to fly these military planes somewhere. Again they were really small, so I'm guessing I'd miniaturize myself? lol There was all this activity, but not clear enough to remember. Then, right as I was ready to depart the alarm went off!

I think this is telling me that it's becoming time to move, as things have been so stagnant it seems. I certainly hope so!

• Jax
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Academy Principal

I've been dreaming a lot, not remembering all that much though. Two nights ago I had a dream that I took some quick notes on. We were on a road trip, driving north and south. First we had gone south and we were going to head back north. I remember we had stayed in some small houses or cottages. So, heading north we driving down a country road, with empty fields on each side. It reminded me of the time after harvest, so either late fall or spring before planting, back home. As I drove I saw animals. First, a small group of 3 or so lions. Then another small distance down the road, tigers. No bears, but then there were hyenas. We had stopped for a bit and a tiny, fat chihuahua ran up to us. I picked it up and but it in a basket and it was so happy it's whole body wiggled with its tail. Perhaps it was going to become hyena food?

Another part of the dream was we were going to a specific highway to catch bad drivers or something that my mom had researched. But it was farther away than another major east-west highway. I wanted to go to the closer one since it saved time. I remember we stopped at a fast food place for food, and to decide where to go. My younger cousin was working there.

Unfortunately, I don't recall much else. It was just a weird surreal dream. I mean, the driving stuff was overlaid with a map, which is how I knew the road my mom wanted was farther north. lol

• Jax
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Academy Principal

Last night I only remember a snippet but it was different. I was outside with some guy and I noticed it was chilly. I mentioned something about not remembering the last time I felt these temperatures. Then another guy walked up and said something about not being cold. We gave him some grief about him wearing so many layers. 'oh, it's dropped another 10 degrees, better add another layer' It was odd, but the fact that I felt the cold was what was unique. I can't recall ever feeling temperature in a dream, not even in a dream where I was in the mountains. This leads me to believe it wasn't actually a dream. Either way, it was nice.

• Jax
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Academy Principal

A follow-up to the last dream. It turns out to be a reflection of spending time in the 'nowhere' with my wife. The cold reflected her energy. I don't have any recollection, but she does and could fill me in.

Last night I slept horribly, but at least I had some interesting dreams this morning to balance it out. In the first it was a big mix of being on some sort of military academy type campus, while simultaneously dating Anna Kendrick. If insomnia means I get to make out with her, I think I'll take it from time to time. lol And then the dream switched to observing Chris Colfer going back through his memories to understand how his father influenced his life. I wish I could remember what was actually said because I think it was important. I know part of my growth depends on me remembering my childhood (there are way too many blank spots) and seeing how my parents influenced how I don't deal with emotion and failure. At least it's in my brain subconsciously, hopefully it becomes conscious soon.

I've had a lot of interesting dreams. The other night I dreamt I was going on a trip to another dimension. It was meant to be a secret, since it might not work, and I only texted my mom so she had some idea. The dream was mostly preparing for the trip. It never actually left, which always happens with these travel dreams, but I think that's because they erase the memory (or I erase it) of the trip itself. I asked a guide and learned I visited my god daughter to talk to her about how proud I am of her (she's ridiculously smart, critical thinking wise) but that she had to stop being afraid of getting hurt and get back to walking. I also visited a friend who I am quite worried about.

Yet another dream snippet from the trip was in the world of Divergent. It wasn't all that scary, but it was action filled. Unfortunately I was unable to hold onto many details of any dream for long. Hopefully writing them down will remind my brain that they are important.

• Jax
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Academy Principal

Might as well start posting things again.

Last night, or this morning, I dreamt that I got a call from the NASA folks saying they were looking for former employees who had time to go to the space station for a week or something. I of course wanted to go, but being pregnant wasn't sure if it would be ok on their end. I wasn't worried myself though. So in the dream it was this long drawn out thing of getting some blood work and asking if it would be ok. Not nearly as exciting as it should have been. lol

An old dream that I forgot to write up, and will also copy to my journal, was also inane on the surface. I was reliving an event earlier where I was showing one of our cats the ultrasound picture. But in the dream I could hear her response, that it was a little creepy because it looked like the baby's hand was coming toward her. What's interesting is that, I told my wife this later (that it was the response, not that it came from a dream) and the cat said, how did you know? It took us a good day to figure out how this all happened. My wife can hear the cats most of the time quite clearly. For me it is very rare, and typically while half asleep. But it turns out, you can actually decode the message later while sleeping, and it comes through in the dream. It's pretty awesome!

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds