A Dream Once Had (and later sensed in real life)—open to discussion

• Thank you received: 46

Streen created the topic: A Dream Once Had (and later sensed in real life)—open to discussion

I don't normally write about my dreams, but I had a horrible sensation a few minutes ago. Some context:

I had a dream months ago about the end of the world (something that comes to me now and then). I was at home, and there was an enormous explosive sound. We all looked outside and the moon was crumbling and falling to Earth. People were running all over and we were trying to shelter people.

Just a few minutes ago I felt like I was there, like I was living it. I know that sounds strange, but I looked outside, it's dark and raining, and I got this horrible feeling. The dream came to mind immediately.

I'm not sure why I'm writing this, I guess I just thought I should, maybe to see if anyone else felt something.

"When you’re deluded, every statement is an ulcer; when you’re enlightened, every word is wisdom."
— Zhiqu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1813

Kol Drake replied the topic: A Dream Once Had (and later sensed in real life)—open to discussion

Time flows like a river.

Sort of but, not really. Time runs all kinds of different ways and speeds and directions. We are just able to experience 'our time' our way in this corner of the infinity of multiverses.

There is a 'good chance' you got a glimpse of one of those other 'timelines' / parallel multiverses where one of those wandering asteroids slammed into the moon. It happens. The Earth missed one 'mega killer' (dinosaur extinction level) flyby several months back. You just got to see how a few minor degrees of 'difference' changes the entire solar system.

And, just to keep anyone from having nightmares over this:
The Asteroid Terrestrial-Impact Last Alert System (ATLAS) went live in the summer of 2015 and this asteroid impact early warning system consists of “two telescopes, 100 miles apart, which automatically scan the whole sky several times every night looking for moving objects.” According to the ATLAS team, the system can “provide one day’s warning for a 30-kiloton ‘town killer,’ a week for a five-megaton ‘city killer,’ and three weeks for a 100-megaton ‘county killer.'”

The last big (imo) asteroid that came close to having the size and proximity was back in March...

2016-03-21 "2016 FN56" came within 0.00257 AU (384,000 km; 239,000 mi) of Earth (basically as close as the orbit of the moon) 35-86 meters 'big'

A couple of dozen others came INSIDE the orbit of the moon but were way smaller. Meaning 'only' taking out a small town or making a BIG hole in the ground instead of sundering the moon or Earth.

Still... it is interesting to note how many 'flybys' we get each year.
And, how big some of them can get. 2015 had a couple of 'big rocks' too.

• Thank you received: 1828

Jax replied the topic: Re:A Dream Once Had (and later sensed in real life)—open to discussion

Actually I suspect that is a combination past life dream mixed with similar situations occurring now. I have read that in the times of Atlantis there was a second, smaller moon/satellite that was destroyed as the civilizations destroyed each other. That division may feel similar to current events triggering the memory and deja vu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds