Where in all 9 Corellian Hells Am I?

• Thank you received: 46

Streen created the topic: Where in all 9 Corellian Hells Am I?

I had sort of an extraordinary dream last night. It was powerful.

It started like many of my dreams, feeling close and connected to a particular girl, following or seeking her out. (The funny part is that she looked like Anne Hathaway!) So, at some point she decided to go back with her ex-boyfriend and ultimately disappeared. I felt an overwhelming need to find her, not to mention betrayal. This is where I gets weird.

I knew somehow that she was impossibly far away. It was more than just distance, though. She was on a different level of existence. At this point I became the experiencer AND the observer. I moved from one level to the next, each one worse than the one before it, lower and lower, until I got to a place that was pure suffering. I wasn't allowed to leave, but I knew I had to find this girl. She was everything, no matter what happened to me.

Something changed, however, as I became more the observer. An entire team of people, militaristic, new of my noble goal and came to my assistance, freeing me from the hell I was in and transporting me to where I needed to go. It was dark there. Not as in lacking in light, but... something else.

When the boyfriend saw me coming he was visibly angry, but somehow he kind of just went out of the picture, and when she saw me, she looked overcome with joy, to think that I went through so many levels of hell to find her. She burst into tears, and we embraced. That was when I woke up.

There were a lot of odd details I left out, but that's the gist of it. Seems I'm often looking for love in my dreams.

"When you’re deluded, every statement is an ulcer; when you’re enlightened, every word is wisdom."
— Zhiqu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jax

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1813

Kol Drake replied the topic: Where in all 9 Corellian Hells Am I?

Immediately reminded me of the Robin Williams movie, What Dreams May Come...

• Thank you received: 1828

Jax replied the topic: Where in all 9 Corellian Hells Am I?

It's actually quite possible that you were exploring other levels to find her. It doesn't need to be purely dreams but travel on the astral. We all do plenty of things while we sleep.

Time to create page: 0.243 seconds